Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds

Boston Celtics are projected to win their home clash against Milwaukee Bucks according to the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds

Boston Celtics will host Milwaukee Bucks at the TD Garden in NBA.

Boston Celtics blew away Toronto Raptors 104-88 to claim their first home victory of the season. They have lost once and won three in their last four matches and would be keen to maintain their momentum.

The Bucks just avenged their defeat with a 112-100 win over New York Knicks. They have won two consecutive matches and will be looking for a hat-trick of wins.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Milwaukee BucksBoston CelticsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 45%Win Probability: 55%Boston Celtics

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Preview

Both the teams are coming off massive wins. for Boston Tatum led from the front and finished the game with 22 points while Robert Williams III racked up 16 points.Boston were dominant throughout the game and they need to replicate this performance when they meet the defending champions on Friday.

Coach Ime Udoka was only given the charge a few weeks ago and his changes have started to reflect as Boston have started to win games. Udoka brought fresh energy to the squad which has been the defining factor so far it seems.Following their defeat against the Chicago Bulls hopes were dashed but Udoka has found the way to stabilise the team and unleash their strengths.

They are quick on their feet, can be invincible on both sides of the court and can win games. Jayson Tatum has been their go-to guy whenever they faced problems this season.

Tatum came up with another brilliant performance with 22 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists. He wasn’t so active on the field tormented the Raptors defence which resulted in this valuable win. Against the Bucks, he needs to be strong as they have a pretty strong defence.

The bucks didn’t have the strongest start to the season but with two back to back wins they have gained the confidence. They will be boosted by the return of Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis and Semi Ojeley.Mike Budenholzer signed a multi year contract after guiding the Bucks to the NBA Championship and he will be eager to prove his worth.

Giannis Antetokounmpo has been doing what he does best, scoring points and winning games for the Bucks. The giant killer was again at it as he registered 31 points and claimed 16 rebounds to inflict a defeat on Philadelphia on his own almost.

He said after the game, “Always feels good to get a win.

“I was just trying to be competitive and trying to do whatever it takes to get a win. That’s what my team wants me to do; that’s what my team needs me to do.”

They also visited the White House recently as Joe Biden invited them to honour the 2021 NBA Championship winners.

Budenholzer praised most his prized player Antetokounmpo.

“I think he had that extra competitiveness tonight.

“He made some plays that are special. He can do some unique things, and he did it multiple times tonight. There was just that extra desire, that extra competitive gear that he needed, that we needed.”

A number of absentees will be there for both teams. Brooke Lopez and Chris Middleton won’t be there for the defending champions while Boston will not have the service of Jillian Brown.

The arrival of Udoka will energise the Boston defence which has seen his wors as they have lost six out of 11 matches. They need to be very incisive if they are to defeat the Bucks in the next match.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out For

Milwaukee Bucks

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Giannis recorded 31 points and 16 rebounds in the last match

Boston Celtics

Jayson Tatum: Tatum racked up 22 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists in the last match.

Robert Williams III: Robert netted 16 points and 13 rebounds.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

According to FiveThirtyEight, Boston Celtics have a 55% chance of winning the match while the Bucks have a 45% chance of winning.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 219 games in the regular season so far.Bucks have claimed 107 victories and Celtic have come up with 112 wins.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Celtics Junkies (Celtics_Junkies)

ayson Tatum vs. Toronto 22 points 12 rebounds 7 assists +18 All around game from JT


Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics

Scheduled Date and Time: 12th  November, 7:30 pm EST

Venue: TD Garden

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Torono Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: