Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Sun 76 Sparks 72
Mohegan Sun Arena will host Los Angeles Sparks and Connecticut Sun tonight. Los Angeles Sparks is almost out of contention for making it into the playoffs. They are a bottom-placed team in Western Conference. Connecticut Sun on the other hand is sitting at the top in the Eastern Conference points table. Los Angeles Sparks is coming off a defeat in their last game while Connecticut Sun is undefeated in the last 6 games.
In the last game Connecticut Sun defeated the Las Vegas Aces. Connecticut Sun dominated the game from the very 1st quarter and was ahead of the Aces in 3 of the 4 quarters. By the time the final whistle was blown Connecticut Sun was leading over the Aces by 14 points. DeWanna Bonner impressed everyone with her all-around performance. She delivered 18 points, 9 assists, and 4 rebounds in the game. She was well assisted by Briann January who in her 37 minutes stint on court pegged in 19 points. She had 2 rebounds and 3 assists in the game.
Los Angeles Sparks on the other hand lost to Washington Mystics after four back-to-back wins. Sparks was down and out in the very first half after they were behind the Mystics by 33 points. They tried to make some recovery in the second half but fell behind Mystics by 10 points. Nia Coffey was the only one from Sparks to have points in double digits as she pegged in 15 points in the game.
Tonight Connecticut Sun will play host to Los Angeles Sparks at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Playing a host to Los Angeles Sparks, Connecticut Sun enjoys a home advantage in tonight’s game. Added to it the recent form of Los Angeles Sparks has been much pleasing whereas Connecticut Sun has been dominating this season. Looking at form and also considering the home advantage, Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight.
The latest Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions also predicts the same. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Connecticut Sun is 86% while the chances of Sparks winning an away game tonight is a mere 14%.
|Los Angeles Sparks||Connecticut Sun||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 14%||Win Probability: 86%||Connecticut Sun|
Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: WNBA 2021 Form
Connecticut Sun has had an excellent season as of now while Los Angeles Sparks is struggling to keep themselves alive in the season. Connecticut Sun is 1st placed team in Eastern conferences while Los Angeles Sparks is at bottom of the table in Western Conference.
Talking about the form of Connecticut Sun this season, they started off with five back-to-back wins before losing to Seattle Storm in Game 6. Currently, they have 18 wins and 6 defeats in this season. They are on a 6 games winning streak.
In the last 10 games, they have had 9 wins and just 1 defeat. They have won 7 games playing away from home while lost 5 games. However, at home, they are 11-1. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 9 wins and 3 losses.
Los Angeles Sparks on the other hand has lost 6 of their last 10 games. Currently, they have 10 wins and 14 defeats and are placed at the bottom of the Western Conference points table. Their four games winning streak came to end in their last game against Washington Mystics.
Their conference record has been quite depressing as they have won just 1 game and lost 11 other games. On roads, they are 4-6 while at home they have 7 wins and 7 defeats. They are on a one-game losing streak.
Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Los Angeles Sparks and Connecticut Sun are yet to play a head-to-head game this season. Tonight will be the first head-to-head clash between the two teams. However, in past, there have been 33 head-to-head clashes between Sparks and Sun including the two preseason games.
Of 33 games, Connecticut Sun has won 17 games while Los Angeles Sparks have won 16 games. In the last 5 games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun has 4 wins and Los Angeles Sparks has only 1 win.
The last the two teams met was back in September 2020. Connecticut Sun won the game by 73-59 points.
Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Los Angeles Sparks vs Connecticut Sun
Scheduled Date and Time: 26th August, 7:00 PM EST
Host Team: Connecticut Sun
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.