Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds
Tonight Las Vegas Aces will be up against Dallas Wings. It will be the 29th game of the season for Las Vegas Aces while Dallas Wings will be playing their 31st game. Despite both the teams winning their last game, it will be an uphill task for Dallas Wings to beat Las Vegas Aces tonight.
In their last WNBA game, Dallas Wings defeated the 4th placed team in Eastern Conference, New York Liberty. Despite being behind the Liberty by the end of the 3rd quarter, Dallas Wings sneaked a win in the 4th quarter. The final score of the game was 77-76. Marina Mabrey was the star of the game for Dallas Wings. She had 21 points, 8 rebounds, and 6 assists. Satou Sabally, Arike Ogunbowale, Kayla Thornton, and Allisha Gray pegged in 13 points each in the game. Together they had 20 rebounds and 6 assists in the game.
Las Vegas Aces on the other hand defeated Minnesota Lynx in their last game. The Western Conference table toppers, Las Vegas Aces dominated the game from the very start. In the end, they registered a 102-81 win over the Lynx. Jackie Young delivered 29 points, 10 rebounds and 2 assists in the game. A’ja Wilson had 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 20 points. Aces delivered an all-around performance to register a massive win over the Lynx.
Tonight, Las Vegas Aces will be hosting Dallas Wings at Michelob Ultra Arena.
Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner
The host Las Vegas Aces has won both the games that it played against Dallas Wings this season. Both the teams are coming off a win in their last game. However, considering the form of both the teams this season as well as taking in the head-to-head stats, Las Vegas Aces have an edge over the visitors, Dallas Wings in tonight’s game.
The latest Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds also predicts a win for the host Las Vegas Aces. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Las Vegas Aces stands at 83% while the chances of Dallas Wings’ win is 17%.
|Las Vegas Aces||Dallas Wings||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 83%||Win Probability: 17%||Las Vegas Aces|
|1xBet||Odds: 1.17||Odds: 4.71||Las Vegas Aces|
Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form
Las Vegas Aces are leading the Western Conference points table and are the No. 2 placed team in WNBA 2021 season as of now. They have won 21 games and lost 8 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.
Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Las Vegas Aces have maintained a conference record of 9-4 and at home, they have won 12 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 9 wins and 5 defeats. They have won 7 of their last 10 games.
Dallas Wings on the other hand is ranked 5th in the Western Conference points table while they are 7th in the overall ranking. They have 13 wins and 17 defeats this season while in the last 10 games they have had 4 wins and 6 defeats. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now.
Talking about their form on road, they have 7 wins and 8 defeats while their home campaign hasn’t been much encouraging. They have managed to win 6 of the 15 home games.
Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Head to Head
Dallas Wings and Las Vegas Aces have faced each other a total of 38 times in the past. Out of which, Dallas Wings have won 21 times and Las Vegas Aces have won just 17 times. Las Vegas Aces won by 95-79 the last time these two sides met in a WNBA clash.
In the last 5 games between the two teams, Minnesota Lynx has 0 wins and the Las Vegas Aces have won all 5 games. This season Dallas WIngs has lost both the games that it played against Las Vegas Aces.
Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details
Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings
Scheduled Date and Time: 13th September, 3 PM EST
Host Team: Las Vegas Aces
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of the market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.