Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Sun 76 Aces 62
Tuesday night Las Vegas Aces will be up against Connecticut Sun. Both Connecticut Sun and Las Vegas Aces are leading their respective conferences. Las Vegas Aces lead the Eastern Conference points table while Connecticut Sun lead the the Western Conference points table.
Both the teams are coming off a win their last games. Connecticut Sun defeated Minnesota Lynx (82-71). Connecticut dominated the game from very start and were ahead of Lynx in first 3 quarters. In final quarter it was behind Lynx by 3 points but overall it maintained a lead of 9 points when the final whistle was blown. Sylvia Fowles and Layshia Clarendon were the top performers for Connecticut Sun. Sylvia Fowles had 18 points, 11 rebounds and 2 assists in the game while Layshia Clarendon pegged in 15 points, 3 rebounds and 8 assists.
Las Vegas Aces on the other hand defeated Washington Mystics in their last game. A’ja Wilson’s 19 points, 14 rebounds and 5 assists helped Aces secure a 10 points win over the Mystics. Kelsey Plum added 24 points to Aces’ score while Liz Cambage had 15 points and 4 rebounds in the game.
Tonight the two WNBA giants will be up against each other at Mohegan Sun Arena.
Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Connecticut Sun will be hosting Las Vegas Aces on Tuesday night. Connecticut Sun have defeated Las Vegas Aces in both the games this season. Added to it they have maintained a better head-to-head record against the Aces. Considering the head-to-head stats as well as considering the this season’s record, Connecticut Sun have an edge over the Las Vegas Aces in tomorrow night’s game.
The latest Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions also predicts a win for Connecticut Sun. As per FiveThirtyEight, Connecticut Sun have 62% chances of win in this game while the probability of visitors defeating the Sun is mere 38%.
The latest Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated and will be updated in below table.
|Connecticut Sun||Las Vegas Aces||Predicted Winner|
|1xBet||Odds: 2;02||Odds: 2.02||Equal Chance of Win|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 62%||Win Probability: 38%||Connecticut Sun|
Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: WNBA 2021 Form
Connecticut Sun go in for the Tuesday night clash against Las Vegas Aces with 17 wins and 6 defeats. They currently sit at the top of the Eastern Conference points table and overall they are 2nd in the WNBA 2021 season. They started their season with a win against Atlanta Dream and went on to win next 4 of their games before facing their first defeat of the season at the hands of Seattle Storm. Connecticut Sun were quick to rebound and won the very next game against Washington Mystics but lost the next game to Minnesota Lynx.
Apart from Seattle Storm and Minnesota Lynx, this season Connecticut Sun have been defeated by Chicago Sky twice and Indiana Fever Once. Sun have lost 2 games against the Seattle Storm.
Currently they are on a 5 games winning streak and in last 10 games they have won 9 games. Their conference record stands at 9-3 along with 10 wins and 1 defeat at home. On roads, Connecticut Sun have won 7 games while lost 5.
Las Vegas Aces on the other hand are leaders in Western Conference points table and also are No. 1 placed team in WNBA 2021 season as of now. They have won 17 games and lost 6 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back to back two win before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces in their 4th game of the season.
Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Against Connecticut Sun they have lost both of their previous games this season.
They are currently on a 3 games winning streak and have won 7 of their last 10 games. At home they have won 10 of their 13 games while on roads they have 7 wins and 3 defeats. Their conference record stands at 8-4 as of now.
Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Connecticut Sun and Las Vegas Aces have so far played 34 regular season games against each other and have averaged 156.58 points per game. Of 34 games, Connecticut Sun have won 24 games and Las Vegas Aces have won only one game.
Apart from regular season games, there has been one preseason game between the two teams with Sun defeating the Aces by 76-53 points.
In last 5 games between the two teams, Connecticut Sun have won 4 games while Aces have won just won game. This season, Las Vegas Aces have lost both the games against Connecticut Sun.
Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Connecticut Sun vs Las Vegas Aces
Scheduled Date and Time: 24 August, 7PM EST
Host Team: Connecticut Sun at Mohegan Sun Arena
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.