Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Predictions
Las Vegas Aces and Chicago Sky is all set to clash once again on Saturday night. The Aces defeated the Sky on Thursday night in the home. On Saturday, Las Vegas Aces will be travelling to Chicago to face Chicago Sky. Though a home game, Chicago Sky will have to bring in their best to defeat the Las Vegas Aces on Saturday.
Chicago Sky has struggled at home this season, therefore, they will be looking forward to improving their home record on Saturday. On Thursday, they lost the game by an 83-90 score.
Saturday afternoon game between the two WNBA giants will be played at Wintrust Arena, a sports venue in Chicago’s Near South Side community area.
CHICAGO SKY vs. LAS VEGAS ACES | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS (September 2, 2021)
|Las Vegas Aces||Chicago Sky||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 48%||Win Probability: 52%||Chicago Sky|
Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Las Vegas Aces are leaders in the Western Conference points table and also are the No. 1 placed team in WNBA 2021 season as of now. They have won 20 games and lost 7 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.
Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Las Vegas Aces have maintained a conference record of 8-4 and at home, they have won 11 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 9 wins and 4 defeats. They have won 7 of their last 10 games and are on 3 games winning streak.
Chicago Sky is currently 2nd in the Eastern Conference points table. They have won 14 games and have lost 14 times in the season so far. They have maintained a home record of 4-8 and an away record of 10-6 in the ongoing season.
Chicago Sky has a 4-6 record in their last 10 WNBA outings. Chicago Sky is currently on a two-match losing streak. They have 9 wins and 4 defeats playing teams of their own conference.
Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky
Scheduled Date and Time: Sunday, 5th August, 3 PM EST
Host Team: Chicago Sky at Wintrust Arena
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.
Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head
Las Vegas Aces and Chicago Sky have played 31 head-to-head games, the latest being last Thursday night game. Las Vegas Aces won the game by a 90-83 score.
Overall, Chicago Sky has a one game edge over the Las Vega Aces. They have won 16 games while Las Vegas has won 15 head-to-head games against the Sky.
In the last 5 games between the two teams, Las Vegas Aces have 3 victories while Chicago Sky has 2 wins. On Saturday night the two teams will come face-to-face for 2nd time in this season. Chicago Sky will be looking to settle the score.
Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner
Las Vegas Aces won a home game against Chicago Sky on Thursday. However, on Saturday they will be travelling to Chicago to face the challenge of Chicago Sky. Las Vegas Aces have maintained a respectable record playing away from this season. Moreover, the win in the last game surely has boosted their morale. Chicago Sky on the other hand has had a miserable home record this season. They have won 4 games and lost 8 games at home. Therefore, considering the latest form and also taking into account the home form of Chicago Sky, we predict a win for the Las Vegas Aces on Saturday.
However, the Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky Odds and Predictions are of different opinions. FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for the host, Chicago Sky. As per them, the win probability of Chicago Sky in Saturday’s game stands at 52% while the chances of Las Vegas Aces registering an away win 48%.