Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Aces 78 Dream 71
Tonight Las Vegas Aces will play their 25th game of this season. They lead the Western Conference points table and are 2nd in the overall ranking. They will be up against the challenge of the Atlanta Dream.
Atlanta Dream has had a disastrous season as of now. Neither their home nor away campaign has been fruitful. They need a win as they have lost the last 9 of their 10 games. They will be playing a host to Las Vegas Aces tonight at Gateway Center Arena.
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The host Atlanta Dream desperately needs a win. They have been without a win in their last nine games and are currently the bottom-ranked team in this season’s WNBA. Las Vegas Aces on the other hand is coming off a defeat in their last game but is the top-ranked team in Western Conference. Looking at the form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Las Vegas Aces have an edge over the Atlanta Dream in tonight’s game.
The Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions also predicts a win for Las Vegas Aces. The win probability for Las Vegas in this game stands at 77% and the chances for Atlanta Dream to register a home win tonight is mere 23%.
|Las Vegas Aces||Atlanta Dream||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 77%||Win Probability: 23%||Las Vegas Aces|
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: WNBA 2021 Form
Las Vegas Aces are leaders in the Western Conference points table and also are the No. 1 placed team in WNBA 2021 season as of now. They have won 17 games and lost 7 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.
Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury.
Atlanta Dream on the other has struggled since the start of this season. They are currently on 9 games losing streak and have won just 1 game in the last 10 games. They come into this game with a 6-18 record overall and they sit in 5th place in the Eastern Conference standings. Overall they are ranked 11th in the season.
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
The last time when Las Vegas met Atlanta Dream, they registered a massive win over Atlanta Dream. They dominated all four quarters and registered a 23 points win in the end. The game was played in July this year.
As of now, the two teams have played 30 head-to-head games including one preseason game. Of 30 games, Las Vegas Aces have 20 wins while Atlanta Dream has managed to win only 10 games.
In the last 5 games between the two teams, Las Vegas Aces have won 4 games while Atlanta Dream has just one win.
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream
Scheduled Date and Time: 25 August, 7 PM EST
Host Team: Atlanta Dream at Gateway Center Arena
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.