Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds

Golden State Warriors will start as favorites for their upcoming game against the Los Angeles Lakers.

However, the latest Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds are yet to be updated.

The Los Angeles Lakers is set to face a formidable challenge when they face Golden State Warriors on 6th March at the Crypto Arena. The Lakers who looked a little complacent in the initial phase seem to have continued to struggle to perform on a consistent basis.

On the other hand, the Warriors are in the driver’s seat to go as one of the favorites in the post-season. Even though the Warriors are favored in the odds and predictions, the Lakers would be looking to cause an upset in their own backyard.

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds
Los Angeles LakersGolden State WarriorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 40%Win Probability: 60%Warriors

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

The Los Angeles Lakers are currently stuck in the ninth spot with the side desperate to stay in the top 10 of the table in the Western Conference. The main reason behind this has been let down by other players except for LeBron James.

Despite all this, the giant side has managed to win 27 matches so far but 35 defeats have kept them down in the table. After defeats against Clippers, Mavericks, and Pelicans in the last few games, the side is itching to get out of the jail when they play the Golden State Warriors. They have an 18-16 record at home and would be looking to improve that in the days to come.

The Golden State Warriors came into the season with the least expectations that not only took the pressure off them but also enabled them to perform well. Even after getting battered against the likes of Mavericks and Timberwolves in the last few clashes that have concerned them.

They have to continue to dominate the field if they have to stay in touch with the Suns. Looking at their last 10 outings, they have registered just the 3 triumphs but have ended on the wrong side on 7 occasions. Overall, they have registered 43 victories in 63 appearances in this edition putting them in the 2nd spot.

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (428 games): Warriors – 171 wins, Lakers – 257 wins.

Playoffs played (35 games): Warriors – 11 wins, Lakers – 24 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 117-115 on 12th February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Read: Celtics vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Players to watch


For the Lakers, the form of their prime forward is what has kept them alive in the championship. LeBron James who plays as the small forward has averaged 28.9 points and is involved in 6.3 assists per game. He picked up 26 points and 5 assists against Mavericks.

Malik Monk who has played at the point guard position has been a solid candidate for the side with an average of 12.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per game this season.

Austin Reaves’s lack of form is a huge sign of concern as the guard managed just 2 points in his last game.

Talen Horton-Tucker has been a great find with the shooting guard having a field goal percentage of 41.5 in this edition.


Stephen Curry is looking in hot form as he notched up 21 points in his last game. He has averaged 6.5 assists and 5.3 dribbles per game this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 17 points and 5 assists against Mavericks.

Klay Thompson has been a permanent shooting guard with 3.8 rebounds per game and an average of 17.1 points in the middle.

Kevon Looney has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 6.3 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Jordan Poole who plays as the center came up with 23 points and 2 assists in just 27 mins making him an important part of this side.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds

Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Lakers who lacked the intensity and energy in the last few games are trying to recover while the Golden State Men have brought their A-game time and again this season.

According to predictions for this game, the Warriors are expected to walk all over their opponents with a 60% chance with the home team having a huge task in hand to stop the juggernaut.

On the other hand, the outright predictions given by Oddschecker are placing the Warriors as 2nd favorites to win the NBA championship whereas the Hornets have improbable odds of 65/1 as of now.

The Bet365 have also gone down the same route claiming that the Warriors are growing in confidence to be tipped as the hot favorites.

Read: Nets vs Celtics Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: