Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Utah Jazz will start as home favorites when they host Phoenix Suns tonight at Vivint Smart Home Arena.

The latest Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the host, Utah Jazz

The Utah Jazz have a tough challenge ahead to secure their 6th straight home win when they host the Phoenix Suns at the Vivint Smart Home Arena for the next fixture tonight. The Jazz have been very strong at their home and it will be interesting to see if they are able to continue the winning streak against the mighty Suns or not.

The team’s head coach Quin Snyder seemed very impressed with his side’s tactics after the thumping victory over the Thunder in the last game. Synder said:

“When the ball is moving and defenses shift, you have an opportunity to attack the closeouts. Those quick decisions get you on the rim. That’s what I saw as far as us moving the defense.”

The Phoenix Suns have been just phenomenal this season. With 63 wins, they have already created the record of the most number of wins by any team in a single season. They tested the bench strength in the last game by giving rest to the key players, Devin Booker and Chris Paul.

Although the experiment resulted in a loss, it’s not something to worry about for the Suns. The full squad needs to be in form before the important playoffs. The Suns’ head coach Monty Williams reflected on his team’s performance after the close loss to the Clippers. He said:

“It’s a great lesson for our team and any kid watching, you just play it out.  We just stayed with it and had that Suns’ grit.” 

The Jazz has quite a few injury concerns before the next clash. The status of Trent Forest, Royce O’Neale, and Mike Conley is questionable. Donovan Mithell is expected to make a comeback who was rested in the last fixture. The Suns have no major injury worries before the next matchup.

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Utah JazzPhoenix SunsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 60%Win Probability: 40%Jazz

Read: Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The current season has been a satisfying one for the Utah Jazz. Having already clinched a playoff berth, they are 48-32 currently and at the 5th position in the Western Conference. The Jazz won 3 of their last 5 games and will be hosting the Suns after comfortably winning the last game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with a score of 137-101.

The Phoenix Suns seem to be on a mission this season that would probably end by winning the title. They are 63-17 currently and no team is even close to them from both conferences. The Suns won 2 of their last 5 clashes and will be facing the Jazz after facing a 113-109 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers in the last fixture.

The Jazz have maintained an excellent record of 29-11 in the home games so far. The Suns, on the other hand, are having an absolutely amazing record of 31-9 in the road trips as of now.

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Utah Jazz113.822.446.2
Phoenix Suns115.027.445.2

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head 

The Utah Jazz and the Phoenix Suns have played a total of 192 regular-season games against each other so far. It looks like an interesting rivalry as the Suns won 98 games and the Jazz are not too far behind with 94 wins.

If we talk about the last 5 clashes, 4 games were won by the Suns and only 1 by Jazz. The last meeting took place this season on 27 February 2022. The Utah Jazz won that contest with a score of 118-114.

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Utah Jazz: Guard – Donovan Mitchell | Guard – Jordan Clarkson | Forward – Rudy Gay | Forward – Juancho Hernangomez | Center – Rudy Gobert

Phoenix Suns: Guard– Devin Booker | Guard– Cameron Payne | Forward- Jae Crowder | Forward- Mikal Bridges | Center- Deandre Ayton

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Utah Jazz:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Donovan MithellShooting Guard26.05.34.2
Jordan ClarksonPoint Guard16.22.53.4
PositionRebounds Per GameBlocks Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Rudy GobertCenter14.72.11.8

Phoenix Suns:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Devin BookerShooting Guard26.74.95.0
Deandre AytonCenter17.20.710.2
PositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameRebounds Per Game
Mikal BridgesSmall Forward14.31.24.3

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Utah Jazz has a tough ask but they have a good chance of another home victory if the Suns keep resting their big guns. They also won the previous game against the same opponent.

On the other hand, the Phoenix Suns can give more chances to young players as nothing is at stake for them at the moment. Fans can expect a thrilling matchup tonight.

According to the prediction and betting platforms, Utah Jazz will start as home favorites for this contest.

Jazz vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: