Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction and Betting Odds: Utah Jazz to Win

Utah Jazz is predicted to win tonight’s game against Denver Nuggets as per the latest Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction and Betting Odds

The Utah Jazz will host the Denver Nuggets tonight, 26th October at the Vivint center, Utah. This is going to be the third match for the hosts as they take on the MVP Nikola Jokic.

Jazz are 2-0 in the season, with convincing wins against the Kings and the Thunder. Whereas Nuggets recently lost their first match of the season against Cleveland Cavaliers and they are currently 2-1 on the table. Will the Nuggets give Jazz their first loss this season?

The host Utah Jazz will have a home advantage going in the game, however, Denver Nuggets will be looking forward to rebounding after their last game defeat.

Nikola Jokic Leads Nuggets to Win over Jazz as Donovan Mitchell Musters 4  Points | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
Utah JazzUtah JazzDenver NuggetsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.33Odds: 3.4Utah Jazz
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 77%Win Probability: 23%Utah Jazz

Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

The Denver Nuggets started their season with a convincing win against the Western Conference champions the Phoenix Suns, then they defeated the Spurs in their 2nd match of the season. They faced the Cleveland Cavaliers in their 3rd match which didn’t end on a high note as the Denver Nuggets lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers 87-99 at the Ball arena.

Despite the efforts of MVP Nikola Jokic, he scored a double-double with 24 points and 19 rebounds the Nuggets still failed against Jarrett Allen and the Cavs. Allen led his team to victory with 21 points, 2 assists, 16 rebounds. He was accompanied by Kevin Love who managed to score 22 points, 6 rebounds.

The Nuggets were eliminated from the second round of last year’s playoff by the Suns. With their star-performer, Jamal Murray out due to torn ACL things can get tricky in the later part of the tournament. Michael Porter Jr. and Aaron Gordon need to step up and fill the void along with managing the load from Nikola Jokic.

Takeaways from Denver Nuggets' Game 7 Over Utah Jazz - Sports Illustrated

The Utah Jazz have won two out two matches that they have played, with wins against Thunder and Jazz they now face the Denver Nuggets. With likes of Donovan Mitchell, Bojan Bogdanović, Jordan Clarkson, and Rudy Gobert the Utah Jazz can be an unstoppable force.

They had a second-round exit in last year’s playoff against the Clippers. Their last match was against the Sacramento Kings which the Jazz won 110-101. It was a team effort as 5 players scored in double digits, Donovan Mitchell led the team in scoring with 27 points, Gobert led the team in rebounds with 20 boards.

The Jazz finished as the number one seed in the western conference last year, they easily achieve this feat again.

Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction and Betting Odds: Key Players

Nikola Jokic (DEN)- The Joker, posted a double-double in the last game. He finished the game with 24 points, 3 assists, 19 rebounds.

Aaron Gordon (DEN)- Gordon managed to get 12 points, 1 assist, 9 rebounds in his last game.

Michael Porter Jr. (DEN)- He scored 11 points, 3 assists, 5 rebounds in the loss against Cleveland.

Donovan Mitchell (UTH)- The young, talented Mitchell is a serious offensive threat. He led his team to victory with 27 points, 4 assists, 5 rebounds in the last game.

Rudy Gobert (UTH)- Former DPOY, he managed to get 17 points, 2 assists, 20 rebounds in the last win against the Kings.

Mike Conley (UTH)The 3-point specialist scored 17 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds is the last game.

Denver Nuggets Vs Utah Jazz betting odds and predictions: Head-to-Head

The Denver Nuggets and Utah Jazz have competed 201 times against each other as of now. Jazz has 117 wins and the Nuggets have won 84 games. In their last 5 matchups between the two teams, Denver Nuggets have won 3 games while Utah Jazz has 2 victories.

Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction and Betting Odds: Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 26th  Oct 2021.10 pm EST

Venue: Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers Vs New York Knicks Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: