Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings Odds and Predictions
Tonight Dallas Wings and Indiana Fever will have a face off at the College Park Center. Both the teams haven’t had a season to proud of. However, Dallas Wings have been slightly better than the Indiana Fever who are currently the bottom placed team in this season’s WNBA.
Dallas Wings will be hosting the Indiana Fever tonight. Coming from Olympic break, Dallas Wings have lost the very first on road game against the Connecticut Sky but went on to win the last game against Chicago Sky. Indiana Fever on the other hand lost both of their games since the Olympics break.
Tonight when Indiana Fever will face Dallas Wings they will be looking forward to avenge the last game defeat that they faced at the hands of Dallas Wings.
Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Dallas Wings and Indiana Fever are two of the worst performing teams in this season’s WNBA. Indiana Fever is bottom placed team in Eastern Conference while Dallas Wings is just one win above the bottom placed team in Western Conference. Dallas Wings have already registered a win against Indiana Fever this season. Added to it they are coming off a win in their last game. Indiana Fever on the other hand have lost their last 2 games.
Looking at the form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head records, Dallas Wings have an edge over the Indiana Fever. FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for Dallas Wings in tonight’s game. As per them the win probability of Dallas Wings stands at 77% and the chances of Indiana Fever defeating Dallas Wings stands at mere 23%.
|Dallas Wings||Indiana Fever||Predicted Winner|
|1xBet||Odds: 1.33||Odds: 3.62||Dallas Wings|
Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Indiana Fever has lost last two of their games. Their form this season is no where close to encouraging. They are currently last placed team not just in Eastern Conference but are also in the overall season’s ranking. They have won just 4 games and lost massive 18 games.
At home of 11 games they have 3 wins and 8 defeats while on roads they have managed to win only 1 game and lost 10 games. In last 10 games they have won they have 3 wins and 7 defeats. Indiana Fever this season is averaging 74.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 84.4 points per game.
Dallas Wings on the other hand are coming off a win in their last game. They are ranked 5th in Western Conference points table while they are 8th in overall ranking. They have 10 wins and 13 defeats this season while in last 10 games they have 4 wins and 6 defeats.
Talking about their form on road, they have 6 wins and 7 defeats while their home campaign haven’t been much encouraging. They have managed to win 4 of the 10 home games. This season Dallas Wings are averaging 83.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 83.1 points per game.
Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Indiana Fever and Dallas Wings haven’t had an extensive head-to-head series. The two teams have played only 5 head-to-head games as of now. Of 5 games, Dallas Wings have 3 wins and Indiana Fever has 2 wins as of today.
The recent head-to-head encounter between the two teams was back in June 2021. Dallas Wings defeated Indiana Fever by a score difference of 89-64.
Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Indiana Fever vs Dallas Wings
Scheduled Date and Time: 20th August, 8:00 PM EST
Host Team: Dallas Wings
How to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.