Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction

Indiana Pacers are predicted to win tonight’s game against Detroit Pistons as per the latest Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction

Indiana Pacers are set to host Detroit Pistons at home tonight. With 12 defeats in a row, the Detroit Pistons will be playing an away game against Indiana Pacers tonight at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse arena.

The Pacers are coming off two tough losses against the Warriors and the Bucks while the Pistons are on 12 games losing streak. The Pistons are currently at the bottom of the table in Eastern Conference. The Pacers, too haven’t had a season that they can boast about. They are currently 13th placed team in the Western Conference points table.

The Pacers will be looking to get a much-needed win at home whereas the young Pistons will be looking to put up a good performance on the road.

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Prediction

Indiana Pacers vs Detroit Pistons 12/16/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Indiana Pacers:

The Indiana Pacers are currently 13th  in the east with a 12-18 record. They are coming off two losses in a row and will be at the end of back-to-back games on Thursday against the Pistons. The Indiana Pacers have a very good roaster. There have been a lot of rumors about them trying to trade Myles Turner, and Domantas Sabonis. There have been reports that tell that the Pacers are interested to trade for Ben Simmons. So there have been a lot of activities and talk off the court for the Pacers.

The Pacers have lost six out of their last 10 games. The Pacers are 13rd in offensive rating and 14th in defensive rating, but these numbers have not translated into wins. Why is that so? The Pacers are the worst team in the league this year in clutch performance. They have been involved in 17 clutch games and have won only 4 of those games. In the clutch moment, they have an offensive rating of just 94.5 and a defensive rating of 115.5.

The Pacers will be trying to play to their full potential against the Pistons. The Pacers must start winning in order to remain in the playoff race.

Detroit Pistons lose to Indiana Pacers, 108-89: Game thread

Detroit Pistons:

The Pistons are a very young team, they are currently rebuilding. The Pistons are currently last in the league. They have just won 4 games so far, and have lost 12 in a row. The Pistons will be without their best player Jerami Grant as he is projected to be out for at least six weeks with a thumb injury.

The Pistons will be looking to find some positives in 3-point shooting, they are shooting at 31.3% from three, second last in the league. Rebounding has not been their strong pursuit so far, they rank 28th in the league in rebounding. So the Pistons will try to address these issues.

The Pistons are a good free-throwing team, they are 11th in the league in free throw percentage, they are 9th in the league in Steals Per Game. So they will be trying to continue their good performance at the foul line and at stealing the ball.

The Pistons’ young players certainly have the potential to be great in the future, they will only get better as the season progresses.

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Indiana Pacers:

Malcolm Brogdon: He is the leading scorer for the Pacers with 19.7 PPG so far this season. He also leads the team in assists per game with 6.2 APG.

Domantas Sabonis: Sabonis is having a good season so far. He is leading the Pacers with 11.9 RPG, he is averaging 18.5 PPG, and 4.1 APG.

Detroit Pistons:

Cade Cunningham: Cade Cunningham is averaging 15.8 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 4.6 APG, and 1.4 SPG. He missed a few games at the start of the season, he has had a slow start to the season, and now it looks like he has found his strides as in the last 5 games he is averaging 22 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 4,6 APG, and 2 SPG. He is also shooting at 48.6% from three in the last 5 games.

Pistons vs. Pacers final score: Fourth Quarter Cade finishes off Indiana -  Detroit Bad Boys

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Indiana Pacers:

T J WarrenOutFoot
Tory CraigOutNon- Covid illness

Detroit Pistons:

Killian HayesDay to DayThumb
Kelly OlynykOutGrade 2 MCL (out 4-6 weeks)
Jerami GrantOutThumb (out for six weeks)
Chris SmithOutKnee

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 Indiana PacersDetroit PacersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 86%Win Probability: 14% Indiana Pacers

The Indiana Pacers as currently constructed have a better roaster than the Detroit Pistons. Added to it Pacers are a very good home team, they are the 9th best home team in the league. They have won 9 games at home out of the 16 games. So, the Pacers should be able to win this matchup against the Detroit Pistons at home.

Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Indiana Pacers vs Detroit Pacers

Date and Time: Thursday, December 16, 7 PM ET [Friday, December 17, 5:30 AM IST]

Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Read: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: