Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Charlotte Hornets will start as home favorites in tonight’s game against Utah Jazz.

However, the latest Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds favor a win for the visitor, Utah Jazz

The Charlotte Hornets are set to play their 65th match of the 2021 NBA season against Utah Jazz at the Spectrum Center. The Charlotte-based club that didn’t have the best of the 2020 seasons is once again in a sticky situation, looking to find some sort of momentum in the remaining games.

On the other hand, the Jazz who are looking to climb back to the top 3 is looking in complete control so far with a great chance at the NBA title. Even though the Jazz are favored in the odds and predictions, the Hornets are no fewer warriors in putting up a strong fight.

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Charlotte HornetsUtah JazzPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 46%Win Probability: 54%Jazz
SmarketsOdds: 2.28Odds: 1.56Jazz

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Charlotte Hornets are in a make-or-break situation with the side desperately needing to string as many victories as possible in the next few games. They are up to 9th place in the table with 37 triumphs and 36 losses and the winning momentum that they have currently should help them make it to the postseason.

In the last five games, they have given a proper drubbing to Thunder, Hawks, Mavericks, and Pelicans but an unlikely loss against Knicks has put them in a spot of bother. One pleasing thing for them is that they have a balanced home and away record in this season.

The Utah Jazz has just raised their bar one more notch after their performance this season. They are not only running away with a top 5 spot in the Western Conference but have also looked like they are playing in a different league altogether. They have an impressive 45-28 win-loss record so far and are looking to go one up in their next game.

Their last few games have seen the champion side struggling with just 5 wins in 10 games which have slightly been a concern for them. In their last two outings, they were battered by Brooklyn Nets in the 1st game and lost against the Celtics in a convincing way.

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (64 games): Jazz – 45 wins, Hornets – 19 wins.

Playoffs: 0. 

Previous meeting: Jazz won 112-102 on 20th December 2021 in a regular-season fixture.

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Miles Bridges who is the small forward on the side has averaged 19.9 points per game and has 7 rebounds in 71 games.

Terry Rozier who is the shooting guard has a good rating has a 3-pointer conversion of 38% so far.

Lamelo Ball who plays as the shooting guard and power forward has a field goal percentage of 37.8 and a free throw percentage of 86.9 in 66 games this season. He was the highest scorer with 32 points and 5 assists against the Knicks.

Mason Plumlee who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 6.6 points and 3.2 assists in his career.


Mike Conley Jr. who plays as the shooting guard has assisted on 5.3 times per game besides 13.4 points and has been on the pitch for 28.3 minutes in this season.

He has Donovan Mitchell for a company that is supremely fit and was one of the top scorers against the Celtics with 37 points. The point guard has an efficiency rating of 22.44.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 71.2 and a free throw percentage of 70.3 in 58 games.

Eric Paschall has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations. He gave away 11 points and 2 assists in the last game.

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Utah Jazz has a 54% chance with Hornets having a formidable chance of 46% to pull off something special, according to FiveThirtyEight. Another platform has also provided odds of 4/6 to the away side whereas Hornets are placed at odds of 7/5.

According to the outright predictions, the premium website Oddschecker has predicted that the Hornets have to step up to win the NBA championship this season whereas the Jazz is the 9th favorite in this season. On the other hand, Smarkets are also of the same opinion, stating that Hornets have an infinitesimally small probability of going deep this time around.

Hornets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Clippers vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: