Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds

Miami Heat is predicted to win against the Orlando Magic as per the latest Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds

Tonight at Amway Center Miami Heat will take on the Orlando Magic. It will be the last regular-season game for both teams. Miami Heat leads the Eastern Conference points table and they have clinched the Eastern Conference. Orlando Magic on the other hand will be ending their season’s campaign at the bottom of the Eastern Conference points table.

For Magic, it will be a face-saver game as they will be looking for a respectable exit by defeating the leaders of the Eastern Conference. For Miami Heat, a win will extend their 6 games winning streak to 7 games. However, a defeat would lower their morale as they enter the playoffs.

Orlando Magic will be playing a host to Miami Heat tonight at Amway Center. As a host, they will be starting as home favorites.

   Miami Heat Orlando MagicPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 80%Win Probability: 20%Miami Heat

Read: 76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Match Details

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic

Date and Time: Sunday, April 10, 7 PM ET

Venue: Amway Center

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

Miami Heat:

The Miami Heat are the leaders in the east with a 53-28 record. They had a close win against the Hawks in their last and prior to that game, they defeated the Hornets by a big margin.

In the last ten games, the Miami Heat won six games and have lost 4. They are currently on 6 games winning streak.

Their offensive rating dipped from 110.2 to 109.3 and their defense has taken a big hit in the absence of Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo, their defensive rating increased from 107 to 112.5 in the last 10 games.

The Heat have shown their best performance on the court this season. The Heat will look to continue their solid performance and would be looking to get the better of the Magic.

Orlando Magic:

The Orlando Magic are currently going through a full rebuild. The Magic are currently on 1 game losing streak. They also suffered from injuries to some of their key players last season.

The Magic are ranked 28th in the league in offensive rating. They are ranked 29th in defensive rating. They are ranked 25th in turnovers per game, they commit 15.4 turnovers per game. It’s been a real struggle so far. The Magic had a fighting performance in the loss against the Lakers.

They have shown glimpses of great potential and talent. The Magic are a very young team. Their young players have shown potential. They have had some impressive wins this season. They will only get better as they play a lot more.

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Miami Heat and Orlando Magic have played a total of  129 head-to-head games in the regular season as of now. Of 129 games, Miami Heat has 73 games while the Orlando Magic has won 56 games.

In the last 5 games, it has been a complete sweep by Miami Heat. This season the two teams have met 3 times with Miami Heat winning all three games.

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Key Players

Miami Heat:

Tyler Herro: Herro is having a great bounce-back season. He is averaging 20.3 PPG, 5.2 RPG, and 3.7 APG off the bench. He is shooting 38.2% from three and he is attempting 6.8 3-pointers in a game.

Kyle Lowry: Kyle Lowry is still trying to fit into the new team and Heat culture can be seen in his turnovers per game as he is averaging 3.1 turnovers per game career-high, but his presence on the court and his leadership is all this team needs especially the young players. He is averaging 13.8 PPG, 4.4 RPG, and 7.9 APG this season.

Orlando Magic:        

Cole Anthony: He has improved significantly across all aspects from his rookie season. He is currently averaging 19.9 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 5.6 APG, and 0.8 SPG. He is shooting has also improved this season. He is shooting 42.9% from the field and 36.6% from three this season.

Franz Wagner: The rookie is having a great outing so far this season. He is averaging 14.1 PPG second in the team behind Cole Anthony. He is making a strong case for himself in the Rookie of the Year conversation. In the last 5 games he has been averaging 16.8 PPG and shooting 50.8% from the field and 46.7% from three.

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Miami Heat have a better roaster than the Orlando Magic. Both the teams have injury concerns but the Heat have shown that they can beat elite teams even without their best players. So the Miami Heat should get past the Orlando Magic on Friday on the road.

Heat vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: