Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Tonight’s game between Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat is expected to be a close one with both sides having equal chances of winning.

However, the latest Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds are slightly in favor of the Miami Heat.

When Chicago Bulls make it to the middle on Friday night against Miami Heat, all they would be looking for is to break the infamous 3-match losing streak. The Bulls’ March looked out of sorts but they seemed to have pulled things back with important triumphs in the recent games.

On the other hand, it is perplexing to see the table-toppers Miami Heat embroiled in defeats in the last few games. With Bucks breathing down their neck, this would be a great opportunity for them to build a gap. The game will be played tonight at the United Center.

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsMiami HeatPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 49%Win Probability: 51%Heat
SmarketsOdds: 2.0Odds: 1.66Heat

Read: Hawks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Bulls are roaring well in the Eastern Conference with a high probability of the side finishing in the top 3. With the postseason fast approaching, the side is currently placed in the 5th spot with a 0.584 win-loss record. The one thing that has gone against them has been the away record of 18-22 but a positive home record has more than made up for their losses.

In the last two outings, they managed to serve a proper drubbing to the Los Angeles Clippers and Washington Wizards that put their campaign back on track after losing 5 games out of 7 before that.

The Miami Heat are flying high this season so far and are sure shot projected to go deep in this year’s championship. After an abysmal season, the Heat has reconciled quickly and have played on the front foot so far.

As a result, the side has been at the top of the table in the Eastern Conference with 49 victories in 77 outings in addition to a healthy away record of 22-16. In the last 10 outings, they achieved triumphs against the Celtics, Thunder, Pistons, Cavaliers, and Kings but lost to the Warriors, Nets, Knicks, and 76ers put them slightly on the backfoot.

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (120 games): Heat – 61 wins, Bulls – 60 wins.                    

Playoffs (31 games): Heat – 13 wins, Bulls – 18 wins.

Previous meeting: Heat won 112-99 on 28th January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


DeMar DeRozan is an important forward who averages 27.9 points and stole the limelight with 50 points against the Clippers.

Zach LaVine is the shooting guard on the side who has averaged 24.6 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 21 points along with 5 assists.

Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 43.9% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.2% so far. He amassed 11 points and an assist in his last outing.

Nikola Vucevic has been underwhelming in the last few games, averaging close to 18.1 points in 69 games.


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 39.8% and a 3-pointer conversion of 36.9% so far. He fetched 5 points in his last outing.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 21.3 points and 5.5 assists in 54 appearances.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 55.3 and a free throw percentage of 75.5. He has averaged 10.3 rebounds per game in 52 games he was part of.

Kyle Lowry was back in the scheme of things as he notched up 23 points and 8 assists against the Boston Celtics.

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It is quite an obvious thing that the clash between two giant sides like Bulls and Heat is bound to go down to the wire. The FiveThirtyEight has resonated the same giving a 51% chance to the table leaders with the hosts having an equally good chance of pulling off something special on Friday night.

The outright predictions as of now are pointing at a big finish for the Miami side whereas the Bulls need to pull a rabbit out of the hat in the postseason games.

The premium website Oddschecker have given odds of 27/2 to Heat and 66/1 to the Chicago side. Another platform SMarkets is also hinting at a solid chance for the away side in this year’s championship.

Heat vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply