Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

At State Farm Arena, Atlanta Hawks will be starting as a home favorite tonight.

The latest Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds also favor Hawks over the Clippers in tonight’s game.

The Atlanta Hawks will look to bounce back after losing two consecutive games when they host the Los Angeles Clippers for their next NBA fixture tonight at the State Farm Arena. The positive factor for the Hawks is that they won their last 3 home games and they would want to maintain that streak in the next game as well. A controversy sparked during the final minutes of the last game against the Bucks after the ejection of head coach Nate McMillan.

The Los Angeles Clippers managed to end their losing streak after an emphatic win against the Wizards. Point Guard Reggie Jackson reflected on the win in the post-match conference. He said:

“We stayed resilient and kept our cool. We played through missing a few shots and found a way to get some stops.”

The Clippers will look to capitalize on the win and carry forward the momentum in the next game. They are still missing the services of Norman Powell who is out indefinitely due to injury.

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Atlanta HawksLos Angeles ClippersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 78%Win Probability: 22%Hawks
SmarketsOdds: 1.27Odds: 2.86Hawks

Read: Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Atlanta Hawks have been inconsistent this season. They have won 2 of their last 5 clashes. The Hawks are 31-34 currently and they are at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference. They will be hosting the Clippers after facing a 124-115 defeat to the Milwaukee Bucks.

The Los Angeles Clippers have won 3 of their last 5 games. They are 35-33 currently and sitting at the 8th spot in the Western Conference. The Clippers will travel to meet the Hawks after defeating the Washington Wizards in the last fixture with a score of 105-109.

The Atlanta Hawks look like a strong side to dominate at home as their home record is 19-13 in the current season. The Clippers, on the other hand, are having a disappointing record of 15-19 so far at the opponents’ courts.

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Atlanta Hawks and the Los Angeles Clippers have played a total of 127 regular-season games against each other. The Hawks are having an upper hand as they won 79 games, while the Clippers managed to win 48 matchups.

If we talk about the last 5 games, 2 of them were won by the Hawks and 3 by the Clippers. The last meeting took place on 9 January 2022. The Clippers won that fixture with a score of 106-93.

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Atlanta Hawks112.524.244.1
Los Angeles Clippers106.923.544.3

Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Atlanta Hawks: Guard – Trae Young; Guard – Lou Williams; Foward – De’Andre Hunter; Forward – John Collins; Center – Clint Capela

Los Angeles Clippers: Guard – Reggie Jackson, Guard – Terance Mann, Forward – Marcus Morris Sr., Forward – Nicolas Batum, Center – Ivica Zubac

Hawks vs Clippers Players to Watch Out

Atlanta Hawks:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Trae YoungPoint Guard27.89.43.8
De’Andre HunterSmall Forward13.21.23.2
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Clint CapelaCenter10.60.61.4

Los Angeles Clippers:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Reggie JacksonPoint Guard17.04.83.7
Marcus Morris Sr.Small Forward15.82.14.6
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Ivica ZubacCenter9.90.51.0

Hawks vs Clippers Tickets

Tickets for the Friday night game at State Farm can be brought at Atlanta Hawks vs. Los Angeles Clippers Tickets.

Hawks vs Clippers: Predicted Winner

Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers have had a similar campaign so far this season. Both the teams are struggling to make it for the playoffs. The Hawks lost their last two games while the Clippers are coming off a win in their last game. Playing at home, the Hawks would like to convert their home advantage into a victory.

The Clippers on the other hand need to be at their best to win this battle. The game is expected to be a close contest tonight with the Hawks enjoying a slight advantage. The latest prediction and betting platforms also predict the Atlanta Hawks win in tonight’s game.

Hawks vs Clippers 2022 Highlights

This year the two teams have come face-to-face once. Los Angeles Clippers defeated the Atlanta Hawks by 106-93 points.



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: