Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

The Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction favors a win for the Memphis Grizzlies while the Grizzlies vs Suns NBA Odds favors a win for Phoenix Suns

The Memphis Grizzlies are set to play their 78th match of the 2021 NBA season against the Phoenix Suns tonight at the FedEx Forum.

The Phoenix-based club which almost had the NBA championship in its grasp is once again on course to have a go at the prestigious silverware.

On the other hand, the Memphis Grizzlies have raised a lot of eyebrows with the side doing a neat job so far. Even though the Grizzlies are favored in the odds and predictions, the Suns are no less warriors in putting up a strong fight.

GrizzliesSunsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 55%Win Probability: 45%Grizzlies
SmarketsOdds: 3.0Odds: 1.27Suns

Read: Bucks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Memphis Grizzlies are on a roll in the Western conferences which is in complete contrast to how their last season transpired. This is absolutely evident in the way that they have performed both at home and on the road. In the last 10 games, they were involved in March, they have lost just one game but have managed to trump their opposition on nine occasions.

They are currently sitting in the 2nd position with 54 wins and 23 losses that including a dominating conference record of 34-14. On the other hand, their home record and away record are 28-10 and 26-13 respectively.

The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They have shrugged off that surprising defeat against Mavericks in the NBA final last year and are on course for yet another successful season.

They are looking unstoppable in recent times achieving 9 wins in the last 10 games that added to their tally of 62 wins in this edition. This includes triumphs against the Warriors, 76ers, Nuggets, Timberwolves, Kings, and Bulls. Their last game against Trail Blazers was a last-minute thriller as they scraped through by a 107-103 margin consolidating their top position.

Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (93 games): Grizzlies – 39 wins, Suns – 58 wins.

Playoffs: Grizzlies – 0 wins, Suns – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Grizzlies won 114-113 on 27th December 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Grizzlies vs Suns NBA predictions and analysis: Players to watch Out


Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 15.39 and average of18.1 points in every outing so far. He was disappointing against San Antonio Spurs as he accumulated just 4 points along with 4 assists in 24 minutes.

Tyus Jones is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45.2% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.2% so far.

Steven Adams who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 7.1 points and 10 rebounds per game in 73 games this season. Dillon Brooks is another important forward who topped the charts with 21 points and 6 rebounds in 32 minutes.


Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 17.2 points and 10.1 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 16 points against Golden State Warriors.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 26.4 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 14.3 points per game in this season.

Jae Crowder brings power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 79.8% and a field goal percentage of 35.1% in 64 games.

Chris Paul who is another useful guard pitched in with 15 points and 8 assists against the Warriors in 33 minutes.

Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Memphis Grizzlies and Phoenix Suns have been the top contenders in the Western Conference and the game is expected to be from the top draw.

Coming to the clash, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory to the Grizzlies here whereas the Suns are in the hunt with a 45% chance.

Looking at the outright predictions, the Oddschecker has gone on to boldly predict that Grizzlies are the 8th favorites despite being one of the fiercest competitors on the block. On the other hand, SMarkets are of a similar opinion, suggesting that the Suns enjoy the best bet so far while the Grizzlies are still afar in terms of odds.

Grizzlies vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: