Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction

Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight against Chicago Sky as per the latest Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction

The 14-game undefeated streak of the Connecticut Sun came to an end on Tuesday when Chicago Sky defeated the mighty Connecticut Sun in the first semi-final game. Added to it, Connecticut Sun lost a home game which may prove to be costly in the remaining games of the semi-final.

Both the teams displayed impressive game of basketball with the score being 84-84 by the end of 4 quarters leading to the game into overtime. The first overtime ended with both the teams scoring 7 points each but in the 2nd overtime, Chicago Sky dominated completely. The end result of the first semi-final game was 101-95 points in favor of the Chicago Sky.

Chicago’s Courtney Vandersloot was brilliant with her performance as she scored 12 points, had 10 rebounds and 18 assists in the game. Candace Parker pegged in 23 points, 5 rebounds, and 6 assists. For Connecticut Sun, Jonquel Jones added 26 points and had 11 rebounds and 4 assists in the game. She was well supported by Brionna Jones who in her 37-minutes stint on the court delivered 22 points for Connecticut Sun.

Thursday night, Connecticut Sun will once again play a host to Chicago Sky for 2nd of 5-games semi-final game at Mohegan Sun Arena.

2021 WNBA playoffs: Connecticut Sun vs. Chicago Sky semifinal preview, how  to watch -
Connecticut SunChicago SkyPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 77%Win Probability: 23%Connecticut Sun

Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: WNBA 2021 Form

Connecticut Sun is one down in the 5-games semi-final series and they will be looking forward to bouncing back in 2nd semi-final game. Chicago Sky on the other hand will be high on confidence after defeating Connecticut Sun in their back backyard.

Taking about the form of Chicago Sky,

Talking about their form this season, they were 2nd best team in Eastern Conference with 16 wins and 16 defeats. Overall they finished 6th in the regular-season standings. They were able to maintain a home record of 6-10 and an away record of 10-6 in the ongoing season.

Connecticut Sun on the other hand has been the best team this season. They ended their regular season as a top-ranked team with 26 wins and 6 defeats. Overall they were ranked No. 1 in the season and made into the semi-finals directly.

They have been able to maintain an outstanding home as well as away record. They have won 11 games playing away from home while lost 5 games. At home, they have won 13 games and lost just 1 game. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 10 wins and 5 losses.

Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

Chicago Sky has been ahead of Connecticut Sun in overall head-to-head stats. Overall Chicago Sky has won 51% of games against the Sun while Connecticut Sun has won 49% of the games.

In the last 38 games between two teams, Chicago Sky has 20 wins while Connecticut Sun has won 18 games.

In the last 5 games, Connecticut Sun defeated Chicago Sky 2 times while Chicago Sky registered 2 wins.

This season of four games between the two teams, Chicago Sky has 3 wins and Connecticut Sun has just one win.

Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky 1st of 5-games Semi-Final

Scheduled Date and Time: 28th September, 8 PM

Host Team: Connecticut Sun at Mohegan Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Connecticut Sun will be hosting Chicago Sky once again on Thursday night. Connecticut Sun lost a home game on Tuesday and will be desperately looking for a win on Thursday. Chicago Sky on the other hand is ahead in the series and will be hoping to continue their Tuesday night form also on Thursday.

Despite losing the first game, Connecticut Sun is still favorites to win as per the Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Game 2 Odds and Prediction. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of Connecticut Sun stands at 77% while the chances of Chicago Sky defeating Connecticut Sun is 23%.

Read: Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: