Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

The host Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Phoenix Suns as per the latest Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

The Los Angeles Clippers are set to lock horns against a strong force in the form of the Phoenix Suns tonight at the Arena.

The Clippers are coming into this game with a dashing victory against New Orleans Pelicans whereas the Suns have unrealistically faced defeats in their last two appearances. With two quality teams going into each other, the basketball fans are in for a feast on Wednesday night.

The experts have their money on Clippers but the Suns are known to spring surprises when the tides are not in favor of them.

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Los Angeles ClippersPhoenix SunsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 53%Win Probability: 47%Suns

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

The Los Angeles Clippers are well on course to make it to the postseason with consistency and positive intent aiding them to make the cut. Despite sticking to their plans and executing them perfectly, they have still fallen short on several occasions in the Western Conference.

They are currently occupying the 8th spot with 39 wins and 40 losses and are far off from a top 5 spot. In the last ten games, they have secured just 4 victories against 6 losses in the same period against a variety of opposition. They have a sure-shot chance of extending their impeccable home record on Wednesday night.

On the other hand, the Phoenix Suns have been one of those sides who gave gone about their business without much of a hullabaloo. They have punched above their weights and have made sure that they haven’t tapered away after initial success.

In their March campaign, they managed to stitch victories against big teams like the Warriors, 76ers, Bulls, and Nuggets which instilled a lot of confidence in the side. This helped them go on an 8-match winning streak which was followed up by two unexpected losses in the recent games. Despite that, they are still the table toppers with a 79.5% winning record.   

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head:

Regular season (230 games): Clippers – 95 wins, Suns – 135 wins.

Playoffs: Clippers – 5 wins, Suns – 8 wins.

Previous meeting: Suns won 103-96 on 15th February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch


Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class against New Orleans Pelicans as he notched up 15 points and 7 assists. He has also averaged 6.8 dribbles per game.

Terrance Mann has been their underperformer after averaging 10.9 points and an efficiency rating of 13.49.

Reggie Jackson has stepped up well with some of them underperforming in the last couple of games. He has a free throw percentage of 84.7 and was in imperious touch in the previous game.

Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 10.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game in his career.


Javale McGee who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.3 points and 6.6 rebounds this season so far. He was not at his very best as he gave away 8 points against Thunder.

Landry Shamet who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 8.1 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 14.4 points per game this season.

Cameron Johnson brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 87% and a field goal percentage of 46.6% in 62 games.

Chris Paul who is another guard pitched in with 11 points and 9 assists against Wizard in 30 minutes.

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The epic encounter between the Clippers is pretty lopsided to predict given the way that both teams have had contrasting performances in the Western Conference so far.

Despite all the talks and uncertainty around the predictions, the Clippers are projected to win this round with a 53% chance while the Suns need a bigger effort to displace their rivals, according to FiveThirtyEight.

On the other hand, the platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets have put the Phoenix Suns as the hot favorites to win the championship while the Los Angeles-based side is the 12th favorite to take the final glory.

Clippers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Celtics vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: