Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds

Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win tonight’s game against Chicago Sky as per the latest Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds

Las Vegas Aces is set to host Chicago Sky tonight. This will be the 3rd meet between the two teams in a span of 10 days. Both the teams have won one game each.

Chicago Sky is coming off a win in their last game. They defeated Washington Mystics in their last game. Las Vegas Aces on the other hand defeated Dallas Wings in their last game.

The two teams will come face-to-face tonight at Wintrust Arena at McCormick Square, previously referred to as DePaul Arena or McCormick Place Events Center.

WNBA: Chicago Sky go on late run to defeat Las Vegas Aces - Los Angeles  Times

Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Las Vegas Aces has had a better season as compared to Chicago Sky. Las Vegas is on two games winning streak while Chicago Sky has lost their last game. Despite, Chicago Sky playing a host, Las Vegas Aces has an advantage in tonight’s game.

The Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds also predict a win for Las Vegas Aces.

As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Las Vegas Aces stands at 52% while the chances of Chicago Sky’s win is 48%.

Las Vegas AcesChicago SkyPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 52%Win Probability: 48%Las Vegas Aces

Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky

Scheduled Date and Time: Sunday, 17th September, 8 PM EST

Host Team: Chicago Sky at Wintrust Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

Las Vegas Aces are leaders in the Western Conference points table and are the No. 2 placed team in WNBA 2021 season as of now. They have won 22 games and lost 8 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.

Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Las Vegas Aces have maintained a conference record of 10-4 and at home, they have won 13 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 9 wins and 5 defeats. They have won 8 of their last 10 games and are on 2 games winning streak.

Chicago Sky on the other hand is currently 2nd in the Eastern Conference points table. They have won 15 games and have lost 15 times in the season so far. They have maintained a home record of 5-9 and an away record of 10-6 in the ongoing season.

Chicago Sky has a 5-5 record in their last 10 WNBA outings. Chicago Sky is currently on a two-match losing streak. They have 9 wins and 5 defeats playing teams of their own conference.

Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Las Vegas Aces and Chicago Sky have played 32 head-to-head games, the latest being September 5th game which Chicago Sky won by 92-84 points.

Overall, Chicago Sky has a two-game edge over the Las Vega Aces. They have won 18 games while Las Vegas has won 15 head-to-head games against the Sky.

In the last 5 games between the two teams, Las Vegas Aces have 3 victories while Chicago Sky has 2 wins. On Friday night the two teams will come face-to-face for 3rd time in this season.

Las Vegas Aces return home for tilt with Chicago Sky | Las Vegas  Review-Journal

Read: Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: