WNBA Semi Finals Game 4: Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds

Connecticut Sun is predicted to win tonight’s Game 4 of semi-finals against Chicago Sky as per the latest Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds for WNBA Semi Finals Game 4

The best of five WNBA 2021 semi-finals between Chicago Sky and Connecticut Sun nearing its conclusion with just 2 more games left. On Tuesday night, Chicago Sky will host the Connecticut Sun in game 4 of the WNBA semifinal series.

Riding on the shoulder of Kahleah Copper Chicago Sky outclassed Connecticut 86-83 in the third game of the semifinal. Copper registered a playoff career record of 26 points to guide her team home. Allie Quigley came up with 21 points, Azura Stevens contributed with 15 points and 11 rebounds and Courtney Vandersloot continued his form with 7 points and 13 assists.

Sky was sixth seeded after the conclusion of the regular season much behind Connecticut but now they are in a position to seal a place in the final. They need just one win of last two games to book their spot for this year’s WNBA finals. Connecticut Sun on the other hand will have to win both the games in order to qualify for the finals.

Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction

WNBA Semi Finals Game 4: Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Sky has been able to breach the Sun’s defence again and again recently. Vandersloot and Quigley were in the Chicago Sky’s team when they qualified for the finals last time. They were definitely not one of the contenders that season but managed to shrug off their initial problems after a tough start and made in for the finals.

But this season they have looked like championship materials but hasn’t really managed to put it together. They have been good in patches and need to keep up the momentum if they are to reach the finals this time.

For Connecticut Sun, Jonquel Jones needs to start firing. She hasn’t been playing like an MVP in the past couple of games and needs to be at her best to have a strong finish to the series. The Sun needs to push their offence a bit hard as it has been their strong point throughout the season.

The Sun had a chance while trailing at 84-83 when Briann January managed to breach their defence but she missed the sitter. DeWanna Bonner led from the front as she registered 22 points for the Sun while Alyssa Thomas too recorded 18 points for the losing side.

Jones was a disappointment again as she managed just 10 points alongside 10 rebounds and 4 blocks. The Sun at point had a lead of 72-65 but Sky fought back to secure the lead at 75-74.

WNBA Semi Finals Game 4: Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

The Wintrust Arena could pose a serious threat to visitors, Connecticut Sun. The 7421 odd crowds cheered and clapped every movement of the home team thus creating a hostile atmosphere for the away side. Even Copper praised the effort of their home supporters.

“The crowd was popping like every possession, every deflection, every and-one, every timeout — whatever it was, I thought the energy was unmatched. It’s so funny for me to look in the family section, and I love seeing our family go crazy.

“I caught my mom, I swear, doing the Cabbage Patch.”

Sky coach James Wade was full of praise for Copper.

“Kah’s energy was infectious. Defensively, offensively, when we needed plays she and [Allie] Quigley made them. The energy was just amazing what they gave tonight.”

The Chicago Sky is now in touching distance of the final. With the likes of Copper, Vandersloot and Quigley in their ranks, Sky is favourites in the fourth match of the semifinal series. Chicago’s latest win has brought closer them to the finals. However, according to FiveThirtyEight, one of the Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction platforms has Sun at 51% while Chicago Sky is not very far behind with 49%.

Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Odds

Chicago SkyConnecticut SunPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability; 49%Win Probability: 51%Connecticut Sun
SmarketsOdds: 2.58Odds: 1.46Connecticut Sun

Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Aces Game 3 Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Game 4 of 5-Games Semi-Final Series

Scheduled Date and Time: 6th   October, 8 PM EST

Host Team: Chicago Sky at Wintrust Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction

WNBA Semi Finals Game 4: Chicago Sky vs Connecticut Sun Prediction and Betting Odds: Head to Head

Chicago Sky and Connecticut Sun have so far met 40 times. Chicago have an edge with 21 wins while Connecticut have managed 19 wins.

Connecticut coach Curt Miller rued the missed chances in their 86-83 loss to Chicago.

“Both teams, more than anything, just played their guts out tonight, so disappointed that we came up short. We had some momentum at times and had chances certainly right there at the end, but came up a little bit short.“

Chicago coach Wade admitted they have to keep the momentum into the fourth match.

“Now it’s about will and it’s not really about skill when it comes to rebounding, it’s about who wants the ball. And we just have to make sure we stay there.

“We just want to make sure we keep them off the boards as much as possible. We take care of the ball as much as possible and we think we give ourselves a shot.”

Read: BA MVP Race For 2021-22: Giannis, Doncic Top Contenders



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: