Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds: Sky 86 Dream 79
Atlanta Dream is set to host Chicago Sky tonight. They will be looking to end their 7 games losing streak tonight. Currently Dream is one game ahead of the last-place Indiana Fever in the WNBA standings while Chicago Sky is 6th in WNBA standings and second in the Eastern Conference.
Both Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream are coming off a defeat in their last game, Atlanta Dream has lost their last 7 games while Chicago Sky has lost their last 2 games. In the last game, Chicago Sky was defeated by Minnesota Lynx (95-101). For Chicago Sky, Courtney Vandersloot and Allie Quigley added 27 points each to Sky’s total. Together they had 8 rebounds and 11 assists in the game.
Atlanta Dream on the other hand lost a home game to Phoenix Mercury. Phoenix Mercury dominated the game from very start and Atlanta Dream struggled in front of Phoenix’s offense as well defense. Odyssey Sims added the most points for the Dream, 16 points. Courtney Williams had 7 rebounds and 4 assists. She pegged in just 9 points in the game.
Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream will meet tonight at Gateway Center Arena at College Park, Georgia.
Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner
Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream are looking to end their losing streak. Atlanta Dream is currently on a 1 game winning streak against the Chicago Sky. They also have a home advantage going in the game. However, looking at the recent form as well as considering the head-to-head stats between the two teams, Chicago Sky is predicted to win tonight’s game.
The latest Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds also predicts a win for Chicago Sky in tonight’s game. The win probability for Sky stands at 64% and for Atlanta Dream, the win probability in this game is 36%.
|Chicago Sky||Atlanta Dream||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability; 64%||Win Probability; 36%||Chicago Sky|
Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form
The two Eastern Conference teams, Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream are set to clash on Friday. Chicago Sky have had an average season as of now while Atlanta Dream is struggling to keep themselves alive in the season. Chicago Sky is 2nd placed team in Eastern conferences while Atlanta Dream is just one win more than the bottom of the table.
Talking about the recent of Chicago Sky, they started off with two back-to-back wins before losing 7 back to back games. This season they have more defeats than wins. They have won 11 games and lost 12 games as of now. They lost their last two games and will be hoping to register a win tonight against the Atlanta Dream.
In the last 10 games, they have had 5 wins and 5 defeats. Their conference record stands at 8-4 as of now.
At home, they have maintained a record of 4-8 while on roads of 11 games they have lost 4 games. They have 7 wins on road.
Atlanta Dream on the other hand also has more defeats than wins this season. They have 17 defeats and 6 wins as of now. They are coming off a defeat in their last game and in the last 10 games, they have had only 1 win and 9 defeats.
The Dream’s last ten games include meetings with WNBA powers Las Vegas and Connecticut. They are currently on 7 games losing streak and are desperately looking for a win.
Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-head
Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream have so far played 50 regular-season games against each other. In 50 games, Chicago Sky has won 32 games while Atlanta Dream has won 18 games. Apart from regular-season games, there have been 2 preseason games between the two teams. both the teams have won 1 preseason game each.
In the last five head-to-head games, Chicago Sky has won 3 games while Atlanta Dream have won 2 games. This season there has been two head-to-head games between them with both the teams winning 1 game each.
The last game between the two teams ended in a win for Atlanta Dream. Dream scored 90 points as compared to 83 points of Chicago Sky.
Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Predictions and Betting Odds: Match Details
Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream
Scheduled Date and Time: 24 August, 7PM EST
Host Team: Atlanta Dream at Gateway Center Arena
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.