Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction

Chicago Bulls is predicted to win tonight’s game against Toronto Raptors as per the latest Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction

Tonight Chicago Bulls will be up against Toronto Raptors at the United Center. The Bulls are coming off two back-to-back wins at home. They were without their star Zach Lavine and a few other players due to injuries and health and safety protocols.

The Raptors on the other hand are coming off a win at home against the Warriors. The Raptors on Wednesday will be without most of their main players, they will be missing 11 of their players as most of them entered the health and safety protocols. So, it will be very tough for the Raptors to win a game on road without most of their main players.

Going in the game, the home side Chicago Bulls will be starting as favorites.

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors – Last Game Highlights

Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls Prediction, Odds, LIVE Streaming, Preview,  Results and Lineups: NBA 2020-21 - Times24 TV

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Chicago Bulls:

The Bulls are currently 2nd in the east with a 19-10 record. They have won 2 games in a row even without Zach Lavine and a few other players. They had a huge start to the season but recently they got struck by a few injuries and a lot of players entering health and safety protocols. Even though they were missing a lot of their star players in the last 10 games they won 7 games out of their last 10 games.

The Chicago Bulls are the third-best team in the league when it comes down to win percentage at home. They have won 10 out of their 14 games played at home. The Bulls are top 10 in offensive rating and 11th in defensive rating in the league so far this season. 

The Bulls are top 3 in 3- point shooting percentage in the league. They are shooting at 37.1% from three this season. They commit fewer turnovers than any team in the league at home. They commit only 11 turnovers per game at home.

So, looking at all the stats and numbers it is safe to say the Bulls are one of the toughest teams in the league to beat at home.

Chicago Bulls at Toronto Raptors odds and prediction

Toronto Raptors:

The Toronto Raptors are currently 10th in the east with a 14-15 record. They are coming off a win against the Warriors on Saturday. The Raptors are 5-5 in their last 10 games. The Biggest headline from the Raptors before this matchup is that 11 of their players are ruled for this matchup due to several injuries and players entering the health and safety protocols which includes Fred VanVleet their point guard who was added to the health and safety protocol last night.

This really will be a very tough challenge for the Raptors without most of their players in the lineup especially against the Bulls on the road. The Bulls are an elite team and they are great at home. This will be a very tough game for the Raptors. The Raptors have won 7 out of their 13 road games but this matchup with all the injuries and players missing due to Covid protocols will be a steep hill to climb for the Raptors.

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Chicago Bulls:

Lonzo Ball: Lonzo Ball has been proving his doubters wrong with each season he plays, and this season has been no different. He is averaging 12.7 PPG, 1.7 SPG, and 1.0 BPG.

DeMar DeRozan: He is having a great season so far. He is averaging 26.8 PPG, 5.2 RPG, and 4.2 APG. DeRozan had a monster against the Lakers on Sunday he led the Bulls with 38 points. He also had a great game against the Rockets he scored 26 points.

Toronto Raptors:

OG Anunoby: OG Anunoby had a great start to this season, then he missed 13 games due to a hip injury. He returned to the court on Saturday against the Warriors. He is averaging 19.3 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 2.7 APG, and 1.5 SPG.

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Chicago Bulls:

Alex CarusoQuestionableLeft Foot Sprain.
Derrick Jones Jr.OutHealth and Safety Protocols
DeMar DeRozanOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Matt JonesOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Patrick WilliamsOutWrist (Expected to miss four to six months)
Zach LavineOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Ayo DosunmuOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Troy Brown Jr.OutHealth and Safety Protocols
Stanley JohnsonOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Alize JohnsonOutHealth and Safety Protocols

Toronto Raptors:

Gray Trent Jr.OutHealth and Safety Protocols
Dalano BantonOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Pascal SiakamOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Khem BirchOutKnee
David JohnsonOutCalf
Goran DragicOutPersonal Reasons
Fred VanVleetOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Malachi FlynnOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Precious AchiuwaOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Scottie BarnesOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Justin ChampagnieOutRight knee tendinitis.

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 Chicago BullsToronto RaptorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 92%Win Probability: 8%Chicago Bulls

The Bulls at home have a massive advantage over the undermanned Toronto Raptors. The Bulls themselves will be missing a lot of players but in the last two games, they have shown they can still win even without Zach Lavine and other key players. So, the Bulls at home are expected to go past the Raptors on Wednesday.

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors

Date and Time: Wednesday, December 22, 8 PM ET

Venue: United Center at Chicago

Read: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers Betting Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply