Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Chicago to overpower New York
Chicago Bulls will host New York Knicks at the United Center in the NBA.
The Bulls defeated Denver Nuggets 114-108 in the last match.
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
|Chicago Bulls||New York Knicks||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 74%||Win Probability: 26%||Chicago Bulls|
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Preview
The Bulls have been pretty consistent and have cemented their place in the third position in the eastern conference. DeMar DeRozan has been making headlines with his game and he has been averaging 26.2 points per match.
In the last match against Nuggets, Zach Levine netted 36 points alongside 4 assists and 5 rebounds. DeRozan maintained his consistency with 26 points and 6 rebounds.
The Bulls have taken their possession game to another level as they try to dominate games with this. They have sorted out their defensive lapses and often forces turnover to their opponents. They will try to control possession and will hurt in counter.
Their main resource has been their shooters. They signed DeRozan in the off season for his shooting antics and the player hasn’t disappointed the fans so far. He has been attempting baskets from mid range quite comfortably and will be aiming to replicate that again in the next match.
Chicago choke the opposition in the transition and the Knicks need to cut down their mistakes. In the last match, the Bulls converted all their free throws giving themselves an edge.
Nuggets kept the Bulls on toes and chased them till the fourth quarter and Levine came with his best. He quickly took 12 points to give the Bulls an unassailable lead forcing their opponents to commit mistakes.
DeRozan too joined the party came with all guns blazing. They could be very dangerous when they are in sync and Knicks must be aware of it. The Bulls ended the five away match series on a high and now will try to take as many points as they could at their home.
The Knicks have lost three in the last four matches and their defence hasn’t performed well. Knicks started the season on a brighter note as they defeated Bulls 104-103.
RJ Barrett and Kemba walker combined to edge the Bulls but since then it has been a completely different story. They also couldn’t cross the 100 point barrier against Orlando Magic and it was the third instance where they have failed to cross 100. This could be a worrying scene and against a team like the Bulls, they have to be at their very best.
They are 16th in the league when it comes to offences. They have averaged 107.7 points. They are in 11th position in rebounding and are collecting 45.9 rebounds per game. Knicks are way behind in assists as they are in 23rd position in assists and are scoring at a rate of 22.1 assists per match.
They are giving up 107.1 points on average and need to improve their defence against the Bulls who has some of the big hitters of the game.
For the Bulls, Zach Lavine has recorded26.8 points on average per match. He has also 5.6 rebounds on average. Lonzo Ball has 4.6 assists while Alex Caruso has been stealing with a rate of 2.4 per match. Derrick Jones Jr has made 1.0 blocks on average.
Julius Randle has 19.8 points, 10.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists on average per match. Kemba Walker has 1.1 steals per match and Mitchell Robinson has 1,6 blocks on average.
All the eyes will be on Zach Lavine who has been excellent in the last few matches. With the Bulls playing at the home the crowd too will be backing up their home team thus creating a hostile atmosphere for the Knicks.
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For
Zach Levine: Zach Lavine has recorded26.8 points on average per match. He has also 5.6 rebounds on average.
New York Knicks
Julias Randle: Julius Randle has 19.8 points, 10.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists on average per match.
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head
Both the teams have played 236 games in the regular season. Bulls have claimed 124 victories while the Knicks have 112 wins in their kitty.
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner
According to FiveThirtyEight, the Bulls have a massive 74% chance of a win while the Knicks have a 26% chance of claiming the match.
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets
Originally Tweeted By Jem (JemMoj77)
@chicagobulls travelling from denver to chitown to play on 1 day rest to play 2 back to backs with one game in between, and thanksgiving in the middle. But we can do it.
Originally Tweeted By Antonio Mango (AntonioMango4)
Said it before the season began, Alex Caruso is a brilliant signing for Chicago Bulls. The fact Lakers decided on Russell Westbrook over keeping Caruso & signing DeRozan is laughable. Not only you getting 2 solid players the wages alone would be smaller than Westbrook #NBA
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Match Details
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks
Scheduled Date and Time: November 21, 3:30 PM EST
Venue: United Center
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.