Bulls vs Knicks Predictions – FREE Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Match Winner etc

New York Knicks are projected to win against Chicago Bulls as per the latest Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds

New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls in the NBA at the Madison Square Garden.

Knicks just marginally lost to Brooklyn Nets in the last match while Bulls defeated Charlotte Hornets pretty convincingly.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and BEST Odds Tips from Twitter and YouTube

FREE Basketball 12/2/21 Picks and Predictions Today NBA Betting Tips and Analysis

FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today, Thursday 12/2/21

Originally tweeted by Awesemo Odds (@AwesemoOdds) on December 2, 2021.

🚨NBA EDGE ALERT #GamblingTwitter

Julius Randle’s Points Prop is MISPRICED against the #Bulls. We have a 60+% expected win rate on this one!

Julius Randle Knicks GIF

NBA Pick – Bulls vs Knicks Prediction, 12/2/2021, Best Bet Today, Tips & Odds | Docs Sports

New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls 12/2/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Originally tweeted by theScore Bet (@theScoreBet) on December 2, 2021.

ODDS BOOST: Odds for DeMar DeRozan to score 30+ points and the Bulls to win tonight have been BOOSTED to +450. 🚨

Free NBA Picks Today | BULLS vs KNICKS Predictions (12/02/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Player Props

Free NBA Picks 🏀 – NBA Predictions and Best Bets For Wednesday (Dec. 2nd)

Odds Trader – Full NBA List

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Knicks Injury Report, Bulls Injury Report

Originally tweeted by New York Basketball (@NBA_NewYork) on December 2, 2021.

Knicks injury report is going in the wrong direction. Nerlens Noel is now also questionable. I assume we will hear from Thibs shortly

Originally tweeted by Kyle Cohen (@kylecohenNBA) on December 2, 2021.

#Bulls star SG-PG Zach LaVine has a non-COVID-19 illness, played Monday, did not practice Wednesday, not on the injury report for today’s game.

Read about Spurs vs Trail Blazers Prediction

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Chicago Bulls New York KnicksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 44%Win Probability: 56%New York Knicks

Originally tweeted by OddsMaker (@oddsmaker) on December 2, 2021.

It’s a battle of Eastern Conference teams on the hardwood. Chicago is a tough offensive team that has plenty of weapons to work with on that end of the floor.

#Bulls -2.0 (55%) vs #Knicks +2.0 (45%) O/U 210.0

Latest odds 📲

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Preview

The Bulls are in the second position in the Eastern Conference with eight wins and 5 losses against the teams. Overall they are 14-8 currently and have a good chance to secure a playoff berth.

They have won six and lost 4 in the last 10 matches. They have averaged 110.1 points in the last 10 matches alongside 42.4 rebounds.

They have also racked up 24.1 assists and 3.7 blocks and have given up 105.7 points on average in the last 10 matches.

Knicks have won four and lost in their last 10 matches. They have averaged 100.7 points and 45.6 rebounds. They have also claimed 20.7 assists and 5.5 blocks on average. They have also given up 103.2 points.

Knicks have taken Kemba Walker out of the rotation squad for his consistent off form on the court. Julius Randle is expected to be their star player against the Bulls.

Randle has been very effective as he is very mobile and is known for his incisiveness on the court. His shooting skill is one of the best in the business and can score points on a regular basis.

He performed a triple double against the Nets in the last match but couldn’t get the necessary help from his fellow players.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction

For the Bulls, they dominated Hornets in the last match. Lonzo Ball was the star attraction and he didn’t disappoint as he netted 16 points and grabbed eight assists in the match. Nikola Vucevic recorded 30 points, DeMar DeRozan had another 28 points and Zach Levine claimed another 25 points as the trio helped the Bulls to steamroll their opponents.

For Knicks, they are shooting from the field with a rate of 44% while the Bulls are 47% shooting from the field. When the Knicks put up 104.6 points they have won seven and lost two. When the Bulls score 106.5 points they have claimed eight wins and two losses but when they score 106.4 points their record is a bit better as they have won 11 and lost two games.

Evan Fournier has made the highest number of three pointers for the Knicks while Randle has been leading in points, rebounds and assists.

For the Bulls, Balls have converted the most number of three pointers. Vucevic needs to fire on a regular basis if the Bulls want to remain in the playoff fight.

He can be an all-rounder but his defensive switching needs to be improved. If he can provide a performance like what he did in the last match.

Vucevic also missed a long period of games after having been diagnosed with Covid-19 and he took a few games to find back his rhythm.

DeMar DeRozan has 25.9 points and 5.2 rebounds. Lonzo Ball has 4.8 assists and Alex Caruso has 2.2 steals while Derrick Jones Jr. has 0.8 blocks.

For Knicks, Julius Randle has 19.2 points, 10.1 rebounds and 5.0 assists. Alec Burks has 1.1 steals and 1.5 blocks.

To make the situation worse for Bulls, Coby White has been tested positive despite being fully vaccinated. He will now be isolating and will be following the NBA health and safety guidelines. Earler Nikola Vucevic became the first player to contract Covid-19 and Whiste is the second player to be diagnosed with the virrus.

The team will travel to New York without him. All the players completed their vaccinations back in November but still two of them have become vulnerable to the virus. Booster shoots are available but it is upto the players whether they are ready to take the extra dose or not.

Chicago do test their player on a regular basis so there are very limited chances of an outbreak among the players. Coach Billy Donovan would be hoping to get his players concentrate on the game despite the current situation

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Chicago Bulls

Demar DeRozan: DeMar DeRozan has 25.9 points and 5.2 rebounds.

New York Knicks

Julius Randle: Julius Randle has 19.2 points, 10.1 rebounds and 5.0 assists.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 237 games in the regular season. The bulls have 125 victories and the Knicks have 112 wins.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Knicks have a 56% chance of claiming a win and while Bulls have a 44% chance of grabbing a win.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Twitted By TheArkhamSpider

Frl, being from Chicago, having the same upbringing as him made him more than just a basketball player to me, but literally my hero. I hated when Chicago fans turned on him, but that’s what you get when you have such an emotional fanbase. Nonetheless, I’m happy for him.

Originally Tweeted By AMB (AMB_MUC)

chicagobulls: The list of players in NBA history with a 30/10/5 game with 5+ threes without a miss: Nikola Vucevic Kemba Walker That’s it. (via @StatMuse) #chicagobulls

Originally Tweeted By Caleb M. (SirRellBox)

Dumb proud of the Knicks. Not even a fan but the way they competed last night was awesome to see. City got two teams hooping. New York gotta be hype.

Originally Tweeted By BoocNice/USA (GiddyJMode33)

First ever NBA’$ sexiest Brothers, it would be freaking awesome to see them link up together in the Windy City as Chicago Bulls Teammates, with Lavine, DeRozan, Caruso, Vucevic, etc this would be a dynamic championship team, better than the Bulls of the 90s.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks and Odds: Match Details

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd December, 07:30 pm EST

Venue: Madison Square Garden

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: 76ers vs Celtics Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: