Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Bulls to Win

Chicago Bulls is predicted to win tonight’s game against Detriot Pistons as per the latst Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction

The second day of the NBA 2021-22 season has some interesting matchups, one being Chicago Bulls against the Detroit Pistons. Detriot Pistons will be hosting Chicago Bulls tonight at Little Caesars Arena. Prior to tonight’s clash both the teams played 4 preseason games.

Chicago Bulls were outstanding with their preseason performance. They won all 4 games while tonight’s host, Detriot Pistons had an average preseason run. They won 2 games while losing the other two games.

Tonight both the teams will be hoping to give a meaningful start to their season’s campaign. Host Detroit Pistons has home advantage but the visitors Chicago Bulls did show their class in all of their four preseason games.

Game thread replay: Pistons dropped by Bulls, 105-102
Detriot PistonsChicago BullsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 2.76Odds: 1.51Chicago Bulls

Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Chicago Bulls and Detriot Pistons had a worse last season. The two Eastern Conference teams failed to make it to the playoffs. The worse was Detriot Pistons ending their season as the bottom-most team in Eastern Conference. They had just 20 wins and massive 52 defeats. Chicago Bulls had a slightly better season as compared to Detriot Pistons. They had 31 victories and 41 defeats. Overall they ended their season in the 11th spot.

Taking about their recent form, Chicago Bulls was recently involved in 4 preseason games. They won all four games. In their first preseason game, Bulls defeated Cleveland Cavaliers and then went on to defeat New Orleans Pelicans. in their next two preseason games, Chicago Bulls defeated Cleveland Cavaliers and Memphis Grizzlies respectively.

Detriot Pistons on the other hand had an average preseason. In 4 games, they shared an equal number of victories and defeats. They started off beating San Antonio Spurs but were defeated by Memphis Grizzlies in the very next game. They met one more defeat at the hands of the New York Knicks. However, to boost their confidence before entering the regular season, Detriot Pistons defeated the Philadelphia 76ers by 112-108 points.

Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

Chicago Bull and Detroit Pistons faced for the first time in 1966. Detriot Pistons won the very first game against Chicago Bulls. Since then the two teams played 269 regular-season games.

Both the teams have had an almost equal number of wins. Chicago Bulls has won 136 games of 269 head-to-head games while Detriot Pistons has defeated Chicago Bulls in 133 regular season games as of now.

Last 7 games between the two teams have been completely one-sided. Chicago Bulls won all of the last 7 head-to-head games. The last time they met was back in May 2021. The bulls defeated the Pistons by 108-96 points.

Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Tonight’s game between Detroit Pistons and Chicago Bulls is expected to be a close one. Looking at the head-to-head stats, the two teams have won almost equal number of games. However, in last few head-to-head game, Bulls have been completely dominant. They are on a 7 games winning streak against the Pistons.

Tonight despite Detriot Pistons playing a host, Chicago Bulls have an edge over Detriot Pistons. Even the latest Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction favors Bulls over the Pistons. As per FiveThirtyEight, Detriot Pistons has 44% chances of beating tghe Bulls while the visitors Chicago Bulls has 56% win probability.

Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Bulls @ Pistons

Scheduled Date and Time: 20th October, 7 PM EST

Host Team: Detriot Pistons at Little Caesars Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Chicago Bulls vs. Detroit Pistons: 5 moments from the rivalry - Chicago  Tribune

Read: San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Spurs to Win



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: