Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds

Boston Celtics is predicted to win tonight’s game against Miami Heat as per the latest Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds

The Boston Celtics is set to face a massive challenge in Miami Heat in an interesting regular season clash. The Miami Heat are looking like one of the strongest contenders, after being on a winning spree in the Eastern Conference.

On the other hand, the Boston Celtics who are one of the top 3 teams in the table, are looking to get back to best after getting thrashed by the Raptors. The hosts have a heavy advantage going into this clash, with the visitors trying to play catchup so far.

The game is scheduled to be held tonight at the TD Garden.

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds

Boston CelticsMiami HeatPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 64%Win Probability: 36%Celtics
SMarketsOdds: 1.44Odds: 2.54Celtics

Read: Suns vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

Boston Celtics had a decent 2020-21 season where they made it to the postseason but faltered in the first round. Riding on that momentum, the Boston Celtics are certain in repeating their 2019-20 heroics once again this season.

Despite initial hiccups, the side managed to steady the ship quickly as they maintained their top 5 spots in the table. Barring that loss to the Raptors in their last game, the Boston-based club dispatched quality teams like Thunder, Jazz, Timberwolves, Kings, and Nuggets without breaking much sweat. This also enabled them to stay in 3rd position with 47 triumphs in 76 outings.

The Miami Heat have turned the corner this season after the side succumbed without much of a fight last season. In contrast, they are the team to beat in the Eastern conference and are sure shot one of the title contenders.

Looking at their last five outings, they have managed just 1 triumph as opposed to some underwhelming performances against the 76ers, Warriors, Knicks, and Nets. But their home and away records of 27-12 and 21-16 respectively have been one of the main reasons for their success. They are currently sitting pretty in 1st place with 48 victories and 28 losses this season.

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head:

Regular season (128 games): Celtics – 78 wins, Heat – 50 wins.                 

Playoffs played: Celtics – 10 wins, Heat – 13 wins.

Previous meeting: Celtics won 122-92 on 31st January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Grant Williams, the point guard in the side with a free throw percentage of 90.8% and an efficiency rating of 11.67.

Marcus Smart who is the shooting guard has a performance efficiency of 13.90 in addition to a 3-pointer conversion of 32.5% so far.

Aaron Nesmith who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 38.6 and a free throw percentage of 79.8 in 48 games this season. He has also averaged 1.8 rebounds per game during the same time.

Daniel Theis who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 7.4 points and 1.3 assists in his career.


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 39.8% and a 3-pointer conversion of 37 so far. He fetched 15 points and assisted on 7 occasions against Kings.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 21.2 points and 5.6 assists in 53 outings.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 55.3 and a free throw percentage of 75.4. He has averaged 10.2 rebounds per game in 51 games he was part of.

Tyler Herro was one of the top scorers as he notched up 20 points and 6 assists against the Kings.

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The betting platforms like FiveThirtyEight have gone on to give a 64% chance to the Boston Celtics whereas the Miami Heat is in here with a paltry 36% chance on Friday night.

According to Oddschecker, the home side Celtics are the hot favorites in this encounter with odds of 11/20 while the eastern conference giants Miami Heat are playing out of the skins that have provided them with odds of 17/20. Another website SMarkets are also sharing similar predictions putting the home team ahead in this clash.

Celtics vs Heat Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: