Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds

Milwaukee Bucks will start as home favorites when they take on Chicago Bulls tonight.

The latest Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the Bucks in tonight’s game.

The Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 70th game of the 2021 NBA season against Chicago Bulls tonight at the Fiserv Forum Arena.

The Milwaukee-based side has done a tidy job so far and is looking to extend their 24-12 home record on Tuesday night. On the other hand, the giants, the Bulls who were marred with defeats in the recent games, are looking to stage a comeback here.

This definitely paves way for a high voltage clash. Even though the Bucks are favored in the odds and predictions, the visiting side cannot be written off.

Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 16%Win Probability: 84%Bucks
SmarketsOdds: 2.88Odds: 1.36Bucks

Read: Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks have fired on all cylinders until now and are one of the hot contenders to lift the NBA title this season. Despite staring on the wrong foot, they steered back their campaign in March which helped them climb to the top 3 in the table.

They took down oppositions like Hornets, Heat, Bulls, Suns, and Thunder in the process. Looking at their recent games, they have won 3 out of the last 5 games enabling them to maintain their form. They are still hanging in 2nd place with 44 triumphs and 27 losses so far.

The Chicago Bulls are having an unforgettable season with 41 victories and 29 defeats so far. They have punched above their weight and the results are there to show which is in complete contrast to the 2020 season.

In their March campaign, they have collected triumphs against the likes of Pistons, Cavaliers as opposed to losses against Heat, Hawks, Bucks, 76ers, and Jazz. This meant that they were battered and outplayed by the big teams with some important victories coming against the smaller ones. Their last outing was against Phoenix Suns where they registered the 29th loss of the season by a 129-102 margin.

Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (257 games): Bulls – 132 wins, Bucks – 125 wins.

Playoffs played: Bulls – 8 wins, Bucks – 10 wins.

Bulls vs Bucks Last Game: Bucks won 118-112 on 4th March 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Bucks vs Bulls 2021

May 16, 2021 Bulls- 118 Bucks -112118 – 112Bulls won
Apr 30, 2021 Bulls- 98 Bucks – 10898 – 108Bucks won
Jan 1, 2021 Bulls- 96 Bucks- 12696 – 126Bucks won

Bucks vs Bulls 2022: Players to watch


Brook Lopez’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player contributes with 8 points per game and 3 dribbles in every outing. He scored 15 points and 4 rebounds against the Timberwolves.

Jrue Holiday who will be the shooting guard has averaged 18.4 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Khris Middleton who pitched in with 15 points and 5 assists against the Timberwolves has a 3-point conversion of 28.1%. Bobby Portis has 9.1 rebounds per game besides an efficiency rating of 18.14.


Zach LaVine is the shooting guard on the side who has averaged 24.5 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 12 points along with 9 assists.

Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 44.7% and a 3-pointer conversion of 39.8% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 25 minutes against the Suns.

Nikola Vucevic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 17.9 points and 11.4 dribbles per game in his career.

Tristan Thompson is another important forward who averages close to 6.3 points in every outing.

Bucks vs Bulls Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Bucks taking on the Bulls would be a tight battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are slightly ahead with an 84% chance whereas the Chicago-based club is behind with a 16% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are in with a big chance as the 3rd favorites while the Chicago Bulls have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship behind their rivals as the 12th favorites.

Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: