Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds: Bucks Predicted to Win

Milwaukee Bucks will start as favorites in tonight’s clash against the Brooklyn Nets. The latest Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds also favors Bucks over the Nets.

The Brooklyn Nets are set to lock horns against the Milwaukee Bucks in a much-awaited away clash. The 2020-21 NBA champions have once again been at the top of their game with exceptional performances in the Eastern conference whereas the Nets are on their toes to avenge last season’s defeat in the conference semifinals against the same opponent.

The game is scheduled to be held on tonight February in the Fiserv Forum at 8:30 pm EST. Even though it is well aware that the experts and fans are leaning towards the Milwaukee-based side going into this clash, the Nets aren’t too far ahead building up to this clash according to predictions.

Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds

Brooklyn NetsMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
OddscheckerOdds: 1/6Odds: 4/17Milwaukee Bucks
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 20%Win Probability: 80%Milwaukee Bucks

Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks did get off to a flyer and were looking to run away with the regular season before they hit a blockade. They started off February with four consecutive wins against the likes of Wizards, Trail Blazers, Clippers, and Lakers but defeats to Suns and Trail Blazers in the later games meant they have to put extra effort to stay in the top 4.

They are currently in 4th place with 36 triumphs and 24 losses with an astonishing home record of 20-11 looking to improve their 16-13 away record in the games to come.

The Brooklyn Nets have found themselves in a soup with the team failing to fire on all cylinders due to injury scare and inconsistency. They have dropped down the order suddenly and are clinging on to 8th place with a 0.517 win-loss record in 60 games.

The main reason is that they have barely managed to win 2 games in their last 10 outings which have dented their play-off chances massively. But the only positive they can take is their impeccable away record of 18-13 which they will be banking on when they face Bucks.

Read: Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (181 games): Nets – 75 wins, Bucks – 106 wins.

Playoffs played: Nets – 9 wins, Bucks – 13 wins.

Previous meeting: Bucks won 121-109 on 27th January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds: Players to watch


Jrue Holiday has played 47 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 18.1 points per game and a field goal percentage of 50.7% in this edition.

Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player with 29.4 points per game and 11.2 rebounds in every outing this season. He scored 32 points and 9 assists against the 76ers.

Bobby Portis who is the center has averaged 15.3 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Khris Middleton has averaged 19.4 points consistently along with a 3-pointer percentage of 35.6 in 48 outings.


Seth Curry has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he accumulates 15.4 points per game. He topped the charts for the Nets with 22 points and 7 rebounds against the Celtics.

Bruce Brown Jr. has exceeded the expectations as a forward with a field goal percentage of 48.3 and 1.4 assists on a regular basis.

Andre Drummond has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 11 points and an assist in his last outing.

James Johnson needs to do better than 5.9 points per game for the side to succeed and to make it to play-offs.

Bucks vs Nets Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Milwaukee Bucks are the clear frontrunners whereas the Brooklyn-based side needs to punch above their weight in this contest.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the Bucks have an 80% chance to wrap up an important victory with Nets in with a paltry chance of 20% to keep themselves in the top 10.

On the other hand, Oddschecker is also of the same opinion giving the best odds of 4/17 with their rivals having an outside chance of 6/1.

The outright predictions by a premium website Bet365 have gone on to state that the Nets are the 3rd favorites to clinch the title with Bucks behind them in 4th place with odds of 7.00.



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: