Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds and Prediction

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers as per the latest Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds and Prediction

Brooklyn Nets will face the Philadelphia 76ers in the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia on tonight, 22nd Oct. This is going to be the second match in the season for both teams. Nets faced a loss in their season opener against the Milwaukee Bucks, on the other hand, the 76ers started their season with a win against the Pelicans. 

Nets and 76ers were both eliminated in the semi-finals of last year’s playoff. The most common point between the two teams can be their point guard issues. Kyrie and Simmons have been in news for their controversial reasons. Both were out of action in the last game. This match can become a potential matchup in the Eastern Conference playoffs as both teams are heavy contenders in the East.

In tonight’s game, the host, the Philadelphia 76ers will start as favorites, however, the visitors, Brooklyn Nets will be desperately looking for a win after the first game defeat.

Beat writer crossover previews: Brooklyn Nets vs. Philadelphia 76ers – The  Athletic
Brooklyn NetsPhiladelphia 76ersPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.64Odds: 2.30Brooklyn Nets
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 31%Win Probability: 69%Philadelphia 76ers

Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

The Brooklyn Nets didn’t have the best of the starts in the 2021 season. They lost to Giannis and the Bucks. Even though Kevin Durant and James Harden played for proper minutes in this bout but still they were overpowered by the Greek Freak. Nets lost 127-104.

The Nets looked lost in the 2nd half as they had no answers for the Bucks. Rumors surrounding All-star point guard Kyrie Irving bothers the Nets organization, his unwillingness to follow the Covid-protocols leaves the Nets in a dicey situation. Obviously, Kyrie costs a lot, his missing games not only affect their performance but the money that he is being paid to play goes down the drain.

Will Kyrie Irving be removed from Brooklyn? Is he going to retire from the sport? The rumors have it and it really is an issue that needs to resolve.

The Philadelphia 76ers started their season campaign with a convincing win against the New Orleans Pelicans 117-97. It was a team effort as 6 players scored in double digits. It was a star-studded performance by Joel Embiid who managed to get 22 points, 5 assists 7 rebounds, and Tobias Harris who managed to get a double-double 20 points, 2 assists, 12 rebounds. It was a center-dominated game as Embiid was accompanied by Andre Drummond, who was recently signed by the 76ers. Drummond grabbed 17 rebounds in the game.

The issue regarding Ben Simmons continues to grow, he was suspended in the last game by 76ers Head Coach Doc Rivers. His rebellion against the team also continues. This creates a negative environment and harms the team’s morale. Simmons is over-expecting in the caliber, he was one of the worst players in the playoffs and he is one of the reasons for the 76ers’ exit in the 2020 playoffs.

Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers betting odds and Prediction :Key players

Kevin Durant(BKN)– He scored 32 points, 7 assists, 14 rebounds in the last game. He shot well over 50% Field goals.

James Harden (BKN)– He managed to get 20 points, 8 assists and 8  rebounds in the last loss against the Bucks. He shot 50% at the three-point line where he made 4/8 3 pointers.

Furkan Korkmaz(76ers)– The Turkish was a delight to watch in the 4th quarter of their last win. He managed to get 22 points and 5 assists.

Joel Embiid (76ers) – 22 points, 5 assists, and 7 rebounds- stat line of Embiid at the buzzer.

Tobias Harris (76ers)– He scored a double-double last game with 20 points, 2 assists, and 12 rebounds.

Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets have faced each other 215 times in a regular season. Philadelphia currently leads by 33 wins. In their latest 5 clashes, the 76ers have won 4 matches.

Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers Last Five Games

Apr 14, 2021Philadelphia 76ersBrooklyn Nets123-11776ers won
Feb 6, 2021Philadelphia 76ersBrooklyn Nets124-10876ers won
Jan 7, 2021Philadelphia 76ersBrooklyn Nets109-112Nets won
Feb 20, 2020Philadelphia 76ersBrooklyn Nets112-10476ers won
Jan 20, 2020Philadelphia 76ersBrooklyn Nets117-11176ers won

Brooklyn Nets Vs Philadelphia 76ers betting odds and Prediction:Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 22nd Oct 2021. 7.30 pm EST

Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers Predictions and Picks for 4/14/21

Read: Phoenix Suns Vs Los Angeles Lakers betting Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: