Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Nets to thrash Magic again

Brooklyn Nets to win their away clash against Orlando Magic in the NBA as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds

Orlando Magic will host Brooklyn Nets at the Staples Center on Friday in the NBA.

Nets defeated Cleveland Cavaliers 109-99 in the last match while Orlando got the better of the New York Knicks in the last game. This was their fourth win of the season. The Nets are currently 11-5 in the season while Orlando are currently 4-11 this season.

Brooklyn nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Preview

Orlando broke their three match unbeaten streak with their win over Knicks. Magic lost to Nets 123-90 a few days ago and would be determined to avenge their defeat this time.

Kevn Durant had a 30 pointer match while James Harden netted his 59th triple double as the Nets demolished Magic. Harden ended the match with 17 points, 11 assists and 11 rebounds.

Terrence Ross recorded 17 points for the losing cause while Mo Bamba racked up 14 points and nine rebounds.

The Nets have some of the best shooters in their team and in Durant and Harden they have two of the best players. Durant can be very effective on the high post while Harden can dribble past a number of opponents to score a basket.

Orlando were pretty good against the Knicks in the last match. The young side defended pretty well and six players recorded double digit points in this match.

Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction

Markelle Fultz and Michael Carter-Williams have been on the sidelines due to injury issues and they won’t be able to face the nets on Friday. Cole Anthony will be the player to watch out for this season. The player racked up 15 points, 7 assists and 10 rebounds in the last match and he is one of the main players for Orlando this season. He has been shouldering the Orlando offence and would be determined to replicate his form in the next game.

Brooklyn got back to winning ways in the last match following their humiliating loss against Golden State Warriors. Patty Miles recorded 21 points while LaMarcus Alridge contributed 24 points in the match.

Although James Harden has been pretty good in the last few matches Joe Harris’ shooting has been missed. Kyre Irving hasn’t been able to make a single appearance as he is yet to receive a single dose of the covid-19 vaccine.

New York’s vaccine mandate states one must have at least a single dose to be able to use an indoor play arena. Irving has refused to get vaccinated at although he had permission to practice with the team in New York, the side decided not to include him in the practice session as it might distract the team from the main agenda.

He is also set to lose a major chunk of money and if the situation continues Nets might not extend his contract.

Kevin Durant has been averaging 28.9 points for Brooklyn while he also has had 8.1 rebounds per match. James Harden is leading with 8.9 assists per match. When it comes to steals Bruce Brown is leading with 1.6 steals per match. Aldridge has been making 1.1 blocks per game.

For Orlando, Cole Anthony has led the charge with 19.9 points and 5.7 assists per match. Wendell Carter Jr is making 9.9 rebounds per game. Franz Wagner has 1.4 steals per game and Mo Bamba has been blocking with a rate of 2.2 every game.

Brooklyn nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out For

Brooklyn Nets

Kevin Durant: Kevin is leading the Nets with 28.9 points per game on average. He is also making 8.1 rebounds per match.

Orlando Magic

Cole Anthony: Anthony has been the standout player for Orlando as he has been delivering 19.9 points and 5.7 assists per match.

Brooklyn nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 121 games in the regular season. The nets have claimed 54 victories while the Magic have come up with 67 wins.

Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

as per FiveThirtyEight, Nets have 89% chances of winning the match while Orlando have a slim 11% chance of claiming a win.

Brooklyn nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds:Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Timm MacDonald (mrmaccoava)

Interesting about #KyreIrving. Says his the voice for the voiceless; but, it’s the vaccinated who are quiet and voiceless, while the #anti#vaxers are screaming, crying, and threatening!

Originally Tweeted By Kevin McSpadden (kevinmcspadden)

3. The Brooklyn Nets appear to have stealthily completely changed their jerseys to the throwbacks. 4. I hate this version of the Celtics. They are probably a playoff team, but man it’s a brutal watch. 5. Shout out to @ElliottZaagman for pointing me to Cade Cunningham for ROY.

Read More: Lakers vs Bucks Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: