Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Bucks to Win

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win their upcoming game against Brooklyn Nets as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction

On October 19, the NBA season kicks off with 2 high-voltage matches. The Lakers take on the Warriors and The Brooklyn Nets will take on the current NBA champions the Milwaukee Bucks.

Nets and Bucks met each other in last year’s Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. They battled it out taking the playoff series to game 7 where Giannis led Bucks defeated the KD led nets 115-111. This series was exciting and entertaining to watch. It showed the determination and will of Giannis Antetokounmpo and his team as they managed to conquer the favorites to win the NBA title last year. The big trio of James Harden, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Durant failed to deliver to the expectations.

With the new season starting, the current favorites to win the 21-22 championship are the Brooklyn Nets. On the other hand, the Bucks want to repeat last year’s performance. This match-up is apt for being the season opener and it’s going to be a hell of a showdown.

Milwaukee Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets: What did we learn in the showdown  between Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kevin Durant? | Australia | The  official site of the NBA
Brooklyn NetsMilwaukee BucksPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.96Odds: 1.89Milwaukee Bucks
OddssharkSpread: +1.5 (-111)Spread -1.5 (-111)Milwaukee Bucks

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Recent News

Brooklyn Nets was just a playoff team before the 2019 NBA season. After signing Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving in that off-season they turned their heads and became a championship-contending team. Last season the former MVP James Harden also brought his talents to Brooklyn creating a super-team in the east. The trio of Harden, Irving, and Durant is currently the biggest threat in the East. With the addition of Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge to this team, they are just trying to be invincible.

The Nets preseason ended on a high note when they defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves 107-101 and were 3-1 at the end of it all. Their star power and All-star caliber is nothing to question about but the big story that comes from the Nets organization is regarding their Shooting guard Kyrie Irving, who refuses to take the Covid-19 Vaccine. It’s a mandate for players to take on the vaccination to play in this season. Due to this reason, Kyrie will eventually miss out on more than half of this season’s game.

Brooklyn Nets will be tested against Milwaukee Bucks in 2021 NBA Playoffs |  NBC Sports

Will the risk of one vaccine cost Brooklyn the title this year?

The 2020 NBA champs, Milwaukee Bucks ended their preseason 1-4. Their latest loss was against the Dallas Mavericks 103-114. Looking for a repeat performance in the season and with its shortest offseason, Milwaukee will need to pace its starters and maximize its bench.

The attempt at a repeat performance will depend heavily on the starters, two of whom Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday squeezed in Team USA duty in the Tokyo Olympics. Brook Lopez is entering his 14th season, Donte DiVincenzo missed the final 20 playoff games with a foot injury and Giannis Antetokounmpo has been doing the heavy lifting for years.

The Bucks already were in that realm of top contenders whose priority was less on the regular season and more on the postseason. They had tried the other way for two years, securing a No. 1 seed only to get bumped anyway against Toronto (2019) and Miami (2020). Getting to a top-four seed while staying healthy and rested is the goal.

The idea of a repeat sounds nice but does Giannis has what it takes to win back-to-back championships?

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Players to Look out for

Kevin Durant: The Slim Reaper, arguably the best player in the league. He is a scoring machine and a defensive threat. Standing at almost 7ft his moves are unbeatable.

James Harden: Fear the Beard, already the franchise leader for most triple-doubles for the Nets. This dynamic duo of Harden and KD can be unstoppable when they get in their zone.

Jrue Holiday: The missing piece who won’t lack credentials now in conversations about best two-way guards.

Giannis Antetokounmpo: The Greek Freak, The Finals MVP, Former MVP, and DPOY, he has got a lot of credentials to account for.

Khris Middleton: One of the most skilled Shooting guard in the league, an All-star who is arguably the backbone of the Bucks.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks have faced each other a total of 179 times. Milwaukee Bucks have won 104 games and the Nets have 75 wins. Most recently they battled in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals, where the Bucks somehow managed to win in Game 7 OT.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Milwaukee Bucks will play a host to the Brooklyn Nets in their opening game of the NBA 2021-22 season. Nets have had an excellent preseason while Bucks could manage only one win in 4 games.

The Tuesday night game is expected to be a close one. Despite Milwaukee Buck being a host, Brooklyn Nets has a slight edge in the game.

However, the prediction and betting platform, FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the home side. As per them, the win probability of the Brooklyn Nets stands at 30% while the chances of the home team defeating the visitors are 70%.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Nets @ Bucks

Scheduled Date and Time: October 19, 7:30 PM EST

Venue:  Fiserv Forum Milwaukee, WI

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction: Lakers to Win



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: