Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Brooklyn to get past Cavaliers

Brooklyn Nets are predicted to win their NBA game against Cleveland Cavaliers as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds : Preview

On Monday, November 22nd, the Cleveland Cavaliers will play the Brooklyn Nets at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Nets are coming off a 115-113 victory against the Orlando Magic. They have taken over first place in the East with a 12-5 record this season. Meanwhile, the Cleveland Cavaliers suffered a 104-89 defeat to the Golden State Warriors. The Cavaliers have improved to 9-8 on the season.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction : Match Odds

Brooklyn NetsCleveland CavaliersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 52%Win Probability: 48%Chicago Bulls

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds :Recent Form

The Brooklyn Nets are the table toppers in the Eastern Conference. Coming off a close win against the Orlando Magic, the Brooklyn Nets have extended their winning streak to two games.

They have won 12 of their 17 games this season. Their game versus the Magic was razor-thin. One of the main reasons for this was that Brooklyn Nets superstar Kevin Durant was resting due to right shoulder soreness. What was supposed to be an easy win turned into a close struggle until the end, when the Nets won thanks to a missed free throw by Cole Anthony.

After 17 games, the Brooklyn Nets appear to be a championship contender. Without Durant, the Nets had just enough to get their latest win. They trailed by 19 twice in the first half before dominating the third quarter and surviving some shaky moments in the fourth.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction

On Friday, James Harden had 36 points, 10 rebounds, and eight assists against the Magic, indicating a return to form. No new update regarding the Kyrie Irving situation has emerged, his decision of not taking the vaccine hasn’t affected the Nets till now but his absence will be felt during the deep run in the playoffs.

Irving will probably be traded during the transfer window as he is now just a waste of money and salary cap for the Brooklyn Nets. Nets will face the Cleveland Cavaliers who they defeated earlier this week 109-99.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have been an exciting team to watch this season. Featuring a talented cast of young players, the Cavaliers achieved a 9-8 on the season. The Cavaliers put up a great performance for most of the game in their defeat to the Golden State Warriors.

Despite being severely shorthanded in their big-man rotation, the Cavaliers entered the fourth quarter with a 13-point advantage. The Cavaliers’ resolve began to waver as the Warriors’ offence began to click.

After scoring only eight points in the fourth quarter, the Cavaliers were eliminated from the game. However, the Cavaliers have reason to be optimistic as they begin their homestand. The Cleveland Cavaliers will hope to be a formidable team again with the return of Jarrett Allen and Lauri Markkanen to the roster.

More distressing for the Cavaliers is finding out Colin Sexton, who scored 42 points last season against Brooklyn in Cleveland, will be out for the season after undergoing meniscus surgery.

The Cavaliers are on their first three-game losing streak of the season and have lost four of six, a stretch where they have been held under 100 points in each game. Allen has missed three straight games with an illness that is not COVID-19 related while Markkanen has missed nine games in the NBA’s health and safety protocols.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Key Players

Kevin Durant: The former MVP is expected to play in the next game coming off after an injury. He blasted the Cleveland Cavaliers in his last match as finished the night with 23 points, 3 assists, 4 rebounds.

James Harden: The Beard is averaging 21.2 points per game this season with 7.7 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game.

LaMarcus Aldridge: The big man leads the team in blocks per game with an average of  1.19 blocks per game. In the last win against the Orlando Magic, he scored 15 points and 5 rebounds.

Cleveland Cavaliers

Darius Garland: He finished the last match with 25 points, 5 assists, 1 rebound.

Kevin Love: The former All-star managed to get 17 points,2 assists, 7 rebounds in the loss against the Golden State Warriors.

Dean Wade: He felt short of rebound to register a double-double, he finished the night with 17 points, 5 assists, 9 rebounds against the Golden State Warriors.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Injury Report

Brooklyn Nets

Joel Harris: Expected to return next week, is out due to an ankle injury.

Bruce Brown: Will be questionable for the next game due to a hamstring injury.

Nicolas Claxton: Out due to illness, will return till 2nd week of December.

David Duke: Will be a game time decision due to a hip injury.

Cleveland Cavaliers

Lamar Stevens: Will be questionable due to an ankle injury.

Cedi Osman: will be a game time decision due to a back injury.

Collin Sexton: Due to a knee injury Sextons season has ended.

Evan Mobley: Expected to return in December 1st week due to an elbow injury.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

The Brooklyn Nets and the Cleveland Cavaliers have played 185 regular season games. The Cavs have 104 wins and the Nets have won 81 games. The Nets have won 3 out of the last 5 games that these teams have played against each other. Their most recent battle was won by the Nets 109-99 on November 18, 2021.

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per the latest betting projections Brooklyn Nets have 52% chances of winning the match while Cavaliers have 48% chances of claiming a win

Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: Monday, November 22, 2021, 7 PM EST

Venue:  Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland, OH

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Bulls vs Knicks Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: