Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Boston to edge Brooklyn

Boston Celtics are projected to win their home clash against Brooklyn Nets as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds

Boston Celtics are set to entertain Brooklyn Nets in the NBA at the TD Garden.

Boston defeated Houston Rockets 108-90 in the last match while Brooklyn defeated Cleveland Cavaliers 117-112 in the last game.

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Brooklyn NetsBoston CelticsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 32%Win Probability: 68%Boston Celtics

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Preview

The Nets are on a three match winning run and would want to extend their winning streak. The Nets are 13-5 and are topping the Eastern Conference currently.

Boston are 10-8 and are currently standing eighth in the Eastern Conference. They have also won their last three games and would be eager to win their fourth game in a row.

The Nets are very productive attacking wise as they are meant to attack their opponents. Kevin Durant and Co are expected to steamroll their opponent with their attacking antics but to everyone’s surprise, their defence has considerably done well.

Their last victory was based on their defensive performance as the Cavaliers could only manage 49 second half points. They were also restricted to only 38 per cent shooting from the field which was pivotal for the win.

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction

The Nets are currently eighth in defensive performances in the NBA with 104.7 defensive ratings which speak volumes about their defence.

Their main resource has been their attack but they have managed to hold their opponent to fewer than 100 points on many occasions.

When it comes to offence James Harden and Kevin Durant are an explosive pair and Boston will need to sharper their defence against this duo.

Added to that Patty Mills and Joe Harris are formidable shooters and their shooting ability often reduce ther burden for the other players.

They are comprised of every kind of offensive player and their bench also needs to contribute more vigorously.

Kyre Irving hasn’t played a single game and is at the risk to miss it out as he is yet to take his Covid-19 vaccine. New York’s vaccine mandate states one must have at least a single dose to be able to use an indoor play arena. Irving has refused to get vaccinated at although he had permission to practice with the team in New York, the side decided not to include him in the practice session as it might distract the team from the main agenda.

He is also set to lose a major chunk of money and if the situation continues Nets might not extend his contract. It remains to be seen whether he changes his mind as the Nets are not having severe problems without him.

For Boston, both Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have been impressive. They have been the core of this team alongside Dennis Schroder and Grant Williams who have also been a very handful.

Jaylen Brown had missed a few games for his injury but he proved to be the key player in their win against the Rockets. Before getting injured he had been averaging 29.6 points alongside 1.3 steals and 6.1 rebounds.

Boston’s defensive supremacy will be put to test against Harden and Durant who have been one of the best attacking units of the NBA.

Boston have dominated possessions throughout the season and are currently ranked sixth with 104.3 defensive ratings. Jayson Tatum has been excellent for the Celtics and has racked up at least 30 points in his last four outings. He has racked up 25.7 points on an average per game this season.

Marcus Smart has 5.4 assists and 2.3 steals while Robert Williams III has 9.6 blocks on average.

For Nets Kevin Durant is leading with 28.5 points and 7.8 assists. James Harden has 9.1 assists. Bruce Brown has 1.5 steals and LaMarcus Aldridge has 1.2 blocks on average.

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out For

Brooklyn Nets

Kevin Durant: Kevin Durant is leading with 28.5 points and 7.8 assists.

Boston Celtics

Jayson Tatum: Jayson Tatum has racked up 25.7 points on an average per game this season

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 203 games in the regular season. Nets have 72 victories in their kitty while Celtics have claimed 131 victories.

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Celtics have a 68% chance of winning the match while Nets have a 32% chance of claiming a win in this match.

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By CelticsForum (celticsforum)

f Jayson Tatum outscores Kevin DURANT, and the Celtics beat the NETS tonight, I will be GIVING lots of money away to numerous @CelticsForum followers! Like/RT for entry and #BleedGreen

Originally Tweeted By In & Out Of Context NBA (InOutNBA)

Kevin Durant will earn $498 688 654 by the end of his Nets deal. Average haircut for man in the US cost $28. He could have a fresh cut everyday for next 17 810 309 days which is 48 795 years but simply doesn’t give a fuck.

Originally Tweeted By Cameron McCarthy (CamMacNYC)

Taking my son to see his first NBA game this Saturday for his 9th Birthday to see @Patty_Mills and the @BrooklynNets take on the Suns! LET’S GO NETS!!!

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics

Scheduled Date and Time: November 24, 7 PM EST

Venue:  TD Garden

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: 76ers vs Warriors Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: