Aces vs Sparks Prediction: Las Vegas Aces To Win

Aces vs Sparks Prediction: Los Vegas Aces is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Los Angeles Sparks as per the latest prediction.

The fourth week of WNBA has a number of matches lined up as the heat for the playoff is on with three weeks of action left.

On Saturday, the Las Vegas Aces have a bone to pick when they play the Los Angeles Sparks in what is considered a formality with the hosts holding all the advantage while the Los Angeles side is looking to pull a rabbit out of the hat on Saturday evening.

The betting analysis has the Aces winning it comfortably without breaking any sweat while the Sparks are looking to break the losing streak against their arch-rivals.

Las Vegas Aces vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction

Las Vegas AcesLos Angeles SparksPredicted Winner
OddssharkSpread: -6 (-110)Spread: +6 (-110)Aces

Aces vs Sparks Prediction: Recent form

The Las Vegas Aces have turned out to be an unstoppable force in the Western Conference with a big chance opening up for them with regards to the championship. They are placed comfortably in the top spot with 19 victories and 7 losses besides a confidence-boosting record of 12-2 against teams belonging to the same conference.

In their last outing, they got a thumping victory against the Fever by 90-77, enabling their advantage at the top.

On the other hand, the Los Angeles Sparks who struggled in the initial part of the season have announced their rival with some quality performances mixed with consistency. As a result, they have a winning percentage of 46.2 and are on course to make the postseason comfortably.

Despite having a decent record of 7-7 at home, it is when they travel that they have struggled to step up, with a record of 5-7. They are currently on a two-match winning streak with a chance of extending it to 3 on Saturday night.

Aces vs Sparks Prediction: Head-to-head: (Last 3 years)

Matches: 8: Sparks: 0 Aces: 8

Last Meeting: Aces won against Sparks by 79-73 margin on 28th June 2022.

Las Vegas Aces vs Los Angeles Sparks Prediction: Players to watch


The Center A’ja Wilson has been a star for the Aces as she piled up 23 points and 8 rebounds against Fever. She also has a 3-pointer conversion of 37.3%.

She has got the perfect support in Jackie Young with 4.2 assists and a field goal percentage of 49.5. The guard Chelsea Gray was a handful to her opponents as she gave away 14 points and 12 assists.

Dearica Hamby has 1.2 steals, and 7.7 rebounds but needs to work on the number of fouls per game as it went up to 2.1 per game.


Liz Cambage who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the WNBA with an average of 13.1 points and 2.1 assists this season so far.

Jordin Canada who is the shooting guard has a free throw percentage of 80.3 besides having 2 rebounds per game while the point guard Brittney Sykes needs to do better than 10.6 points per game this season in addition to 2 steals per game this season.

Nneka Ogwumike brings power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 79.8% and a field goal percentage of 56.8% in 25 games.

Aces vs Sparks Prediction: Predicted Winner

The Aces taking on the Sparks is always special with the former having one up on their opponents in the history of the WNBA. Even though the Aces have trumped their opponents recently, it’s time for Sparks to bring their A-game to their fore. The FiveThirtyEight website has given the hosts a mighty 79% chance with the away side looking pale with a 21% chance.

According to Oddschecker, the Las Vegas Aces are in with a big chance as the top favorites while the Los Angeles Sparks have an outside chance to grab the WNBA championship as the ninth favorites for the season.

Read: Liberty vs Sky Prediction: A cakewalk for the Sky?



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply