76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win their upcoming Playoff game against Toronto Raptors as per the latest 76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds

The NBA 2021-22 season has entered the playoff stage with the qualified sides rejoicing their place in the postseason while the teams that lost out are looking to hit the reset button.

On Saturday evening, the Philadelphia 76ers are gearing up to face the challenge of the Toronto Raptors in game 1 of the first-round match of the NBA playoffs. The 76ers were one of the smooth sailors in the Eastern conference while their rivals had a similar journey to this stage.

Even though the 76ers hold a significant advantage in terms of odds, the Raptors have dominated the hosts on multiple occasions.

76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds

Philadelphia 76ersToronto RaptorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 74%Win Probability: 26%76ers

Read: Playoffs Round 1: Jazz vs Mavericks Prediction And NBA Odds

76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Philadelphia 76ers have stormed into the postseason after a largely successful campaign in the regular-season games. They have managed to gather a strong squad and the result is for everyone to see. They finished the regular season in 4th place with 51 triumphs and 31 defeats but the thing that catches everyone’s eye is a balanced home and away record which is of utmost importance going into the playoffs.

In their April campaign, they grabbed victories against Hornets, Cavaliers, Pacers and Pistons whilst losing to Pistons at the start of the month.

On the other hand, the Toronto Raptors who started as the dark horses at the start of the tournament grew in confidence as they put up a strong fight week in and week out. As a result, after 82 games, the Raptors managed to finish in the top 5 with a superior win-loss percentage of 58.5.

They have been in imperious form recently which bodes well for their playoff prospects. In their last five appearances, they managed to ward off threats from Hawks, 76ers, and Rockets but succumbed to Heat and Knicks in closely-fought contests.

76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (103 games): 76ers – 42 wins, Raptors – 61 wins.

Playoffs (14 games): 76ers – 7 wins, Raptors – 7 wins. 

Previous meeting: Raptors won 119-114 on 8th April 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out


DeAndre Jordan who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 64.3 and a free throw percentage of 55. He was up to the task against the Pistons as he provided 8 points and 11 rebounds.

Tyrese Maxey who is the shooting guard on the side has an efficiency rating of 16.27 and an average of 17.5 points in every outing so far.

Shake Milton is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 42.9% and 0.5 steals on average. He was on the pitch for 33 minutes in his last outing where he scored 30 points and 4 assists.

Paul Reed who usually plays as the small forward was at his absolute best with 25 points and 2 assists in his last game.


Chris Boucher will be the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.96 and an average of 9.4 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 21 points and 3 assists in the last game.

Malachi Flynn is an important point guard with a field goal success of 39.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 33.3% so far. He came up with 10 points besides 4 assists against the Knicks.

Gary Trent Jr who has played at the center/guard position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 18.3 points and 2.7 dribbles per game in his career.

OG Anunoby is another important keyguard who averages close to 17.1 points in every outing.

76ers vs Raptors Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Raptors have a daunting task in hand when they face the favorites Philadelphia 76ers who have a head start in this clash. But the startling thing here is that the hosts are ahead by quite some distance with a 74% chance while the away team is in with a 26% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

On the other hand, the outright predictions by Oddschecker and SMarkets indicate that the 76rs are the 8th favorites to grab the NBA title while the Raptors have an uphill task in hand for the postseason.

76ers vs Raptors Prediction


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: