Aces vs Fever Prediction and Odds
Aces vs Fever Prediction and Odds: The Las Vegas Aces are predicted to win as per the latest odds and predictions.
The Las Vegas Aces (5-0) will aim to continue their unbeaten run when they meet the Indiana Fever (1-3) in the upcoming WNBA clash. The defending champions have been just flawless this season. They haven’t lost a single game since the preseason. Las Vegas is comfortably leading the Western Conference at the moment. They won the last game against the Atlanta Dream by 92-87.
The Indiana Fever has a tough challenge to register their first home win when they host the Aces at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in the next game. They played only one home fixture and lost that. Overall, Indiana has failed to make an impact in the current season. They are currently in the last position in the Eastern Conference. The Fever faced a 78-81 loss to the Connecticut Sun in the last matchup.
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Home-Away Stats
The Indiana Fever will be the home side. They have played just 1 home fixture this season. The Fever lost that game against the Connecticut Sun.
The Las Vegas Aces will be the visiting team. They won all 3 away matchups played so far. The wins came against the likes of the Seattle Storm, LA Sparks, and Atlanta Dream.
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Offense and Defense Comparison
Offensive Advantage: Las Vegas Aces
- The Las Vegas Aces have been the top attacking side as of now. They are playing with an average of 96.5 points per game. They shot 49.3% from the field and 39.3% beyond the 3-point line. The free throw success rate is currently at 83.8%.
- On the contrary, the Indiana Fever’s attack is looking clueless this season. They have maintained an average of 75.5 points per game. In shooting, the Fever has a conversion rate of 39.6% in field goals, 27.7% in 3-pointers, and 72.7% in free throws.
Defensive Advantage: Las Vegas Aces
- The Las Vegas Aces have done a commendable job in the defense too. They are conceding 74.8 points per game so far. The Aces played with an average of 34.2 rebounds per game. The average number of steals and the average number of blocks per game are currently at 7.8 and 3.6 respectively. The Aces restricted the opponents to 38.7% from the field and 34.6% beyond the 3-point line.
- The Indiana Fever has allowed 82.0 points per game as of now. They maintained an average of 38.3 rebounds, with 5.5 steals and 4.8 blocks per game. The shooting accuracy of the opposing sides has been 39.9% in field goals, and 37.9% in 3-pointers.
Aces vs Fever Prediction Odds
Although the home advantage will be on the side of the Indiana Fever, they are likely to remain winless at home when they face the Aces. On the other hand, the Las Vegas Aces are coming off a solid winning momentum.
- Las Vegas Aces: -2149
- Indiana Fever: +911
Also Read: Man City vs Inter Prediction and Stats
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Head-to-Head Stats
There have been 31 encounters between these two teams in the WNBA. The Las Vegas Aces have the upper hand with 21 wins, while the Indiana Fever won 10 games.
If we check out the last 5 meetings, there is nothing for the Fever as all those 5 matchups were won by the Aces. The previous clash took place in the last season 1 August 2022. The Las Vegas Aces won that contest by 94-69.
H2H Key Stats
Las Vegas Aces
- Home Win%: 25.0%
- Away Win%: 40.0%
- Points Per Game: 76.3
- Home Points Per Game: 75.6
- Away Points Per Game: 77.1
- Home Win%: 60.0%
- Away Win%: 75.0%
- Points Per Game: 82.6
- Home Points Per Game: 84.8
- Away Points Per Game: 80.6
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Las Vegas Aces
- Jackie Young (Guard): Points Per Game: 22.4 | Assists Per Game: 4.4 | Steals Per Game: 2.4
- A’ja Wilson (Forward): Points Per Game: 19.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.4 | Blocks Per Game: 2.0
- Kelsey Plum (Guard): Points Per Game: 15.4 | Assists Per Game: 4.6 | Steals Per Game: 1.2
- Kelsey Mitchell (Guard): Points Per Game: 16.0 | Assists Per Game: 2.5 | Steals Per Game: 1.3
- Aliyah Boston (Forward): Points Per Game: 15.8 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.0 | Blocks Per Game: 1.3
- NaLyssa Smith (Guard): Points Per Game: 14.8 | Rebounds Per Game: 12.3 | Assists Per Game: 1.3
Aces vs Fever Prediction: Last Game Analysis
Las Vegas Aces
The Las Vegas continued their winning streak with a solid win against the Atlanta Dream in the last fixture. Kelsey Plum’s crucial steal against Aari McDonald gave the key momentum to the Aces as they extended their lead to 5 points. Rhyne Forward’s 3-pointer brought the Dream back into the contest. But a jumper by Chelsea Gray from the free throw line with 22.5 seconds remaining sealed the game for Las Vegas. The Aces lost 31-36 on rebounds. They outscored Atlanta 38-36 in the paint.
A;ja Wilson looked brilliant in the last game as she contributed 21 points and 5 rebounds. Jackie Young also scored valuable 21 points with 5 rebounds.
The Indiana Fever managed to give a tough fight to the Connecticut Sun in their own backyard but failed to avoid a close defeat in the end. The promising rookie Aliyah Boston completed her first 3-pointer of her career. It put the Fever ahead by 3 points with 48.1 seconds remaining. Brionna Jones’ key block just before the end put the Fever on the back foot. A foul on Tiffany Hayes gave two free throws to Connecticut which helped them gain the lead. The Fever was outrebounded 45-37 by the Sun. They also lost 2-4 in the fast break points.
Aliyah Boston led the scoring for the Fever with 20 points. She also added 4 rebounds and 4 assists. Kelsey Mitchell finished with 19 points.
Aces vs Fever Winner Prediction
- Home Advantage: Fever
- Momentum Advantage: Aces
- Offensive Advantage: Aces
- Defensive Advantage: Aces
- Overall: Aces to win
The Las Vegas Aces are definitely looking like a stronger side as per the performance this season and team strength. They will look to crush the Fever in their home arena. On the other hand, the Indiana Fever needs to build a strong strategy to trouble the Aces.
As per the odds and stats, the Las Vegas Aces are expected to win this contest.