Atlanta Hawks vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds
Atlanta Hawks vs Utah Jazz Prediction: As per the latest Predictions and Analysis Jazz are predicted to win.
As the Atlanta Hawks take on Utah Jazz at State Farm Arena, an old rivalry will be reignited. Atlanta Hawks are 4th in the Eastern Conference with 7 wins and 3 losses. The last game was a win against the Table Toppers Milwaukee Bucks
The Utah Jazz have been playing well this year and are on top of the Western Conference. They are on a 3-match winning streak coming into this fixture. The last game saw Utah Jazz beat La Lakers 139-116.
Hawks vs Jazz Prediction: Key Stats
- In 5 home games this season, the Hawks have won 4 games with an aggregate of 115-110
- Number of games with a 3 or fewer points difference =1
- Number of games with a 4-10 points difference = 2
- A strong defensive effort by Owongwu, Capela, and Collins helped the Hawks beat the Bucks on Monday. But the defense performance has been volatile with a standard deviation of 12 in 5 home games.
- The Hawks have also performed quite inconsistently irrespective of the current rating of the team. They lost to 13th-placed Hornets last month before beating the top placed Bucks this week
- The Hawks have averaged 116.5 points per game this season. 34.8% of 3-point field goals are successful. Assists have been pretty good as well with 25.8 assists per match.
- The average rebounds per match for Hawks this season is 44.8
- The Jazz has averaged 118.5 points per game this season. 37.2% of 3-point field goals are successful. Assists have been excellent as well with 27.8 assists per match.
- Rebounds and steals have been better than the Hawks. The jazz averages 44.5 rebounds and 8.9 steals per match.
- Jazz has a positive record both at home and away Jazz’s home record is flawless with 5 victories in 5 matches to go with its 55% win rate in away fixtures.
Hawks vs Jazz odds
Hawks vs Jazz odds are in favor of Jazz with most betting sites picking Jazz over hawks
- Jazz: -190 to -200
- Hawks: +155 to +170
- Utah Jazz +5:- -107 to -113
- Atlanta Hawks -5:- -107 to -110
- Over 229: – 110 to 112
- Under 229: – 110 to 109
Atlanta Hawks vs Utah Jazz Prediction: Recent Form
After starting the season with three consecutive wins, the Hawks lost against the Hornets and are currently on a three-match winning streak. They are 4th in the Eastern Conference with seven wins and three losses. Atlanta has beaten the Bucks, Pelicans, and Knicks in its last three matches.
This season, the Utah Jazz have been prolific both at home and away. Jazz have dominated since the start of the season and are deservedly leading the Western Conference. In 12 games this season, the Jazz have won 9 and lost 3. With two wins over the Lakers and one against the Clippers, the Jazz are currently on a three-match winning streak.
Atlanta Hawks vs Utah Jazz Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
There have been 108 regular season games between these two teams in NBA history. Utah Jazz has a wood over Atlanta Hawks with 57 wins, Hawks have also been able to muster 51 wins. On a head-to-head basis, Jazz are ahead of Hawks in recent matches too with 5 wins in the last 5 matches.
Last Meeting: Jazz won 110-98
- Jazz has scored over 110 points in each of its last five fixtures against the Hawks.
- The hawks have not been able to score over 100 points in four of its last five fixtures against Jazz.
- The biggest margin of victory belongs to Jazz with a difference of 24 points.
Hawks vs Jazz Prediction: Players to watch out for
Trae Young (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 28.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.3 | Assists Per Game: 9.4
Dejounte Murray (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 22.5 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.5 | Assists Per Game: 8.4
De’Andre Hunter (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 14.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.0 | Assists Per Game: 1.2
Lauri Markannen (Power Forward)
Points Per Game: 21.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.8| Assists Per Game: 2.7
Jordan Clarkson (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 18.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.6| Assists Per Game: 5.2
Collin Sexton (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 14.6| Assists Per Game: 2.0| Steals Per Game: 0.8
Hawks vs Jazz Prediction: Injuries
- Trae Young (Point Guard)
- Bogdanovic (Shooting Guard)
- Jarred Vanderbilt (Power Forward)
Atlanta Hawks vs Utah Jazz Prediction: Final Insight and Predicted Winner
Atlanta Hawks need to bring their A-game against Jazz to avoid their 6th consecutive defeat against an in-form team. Jazz on the other hand would like to keep their winning streak going. Crowdwisdom predicts Jazz victory considering all metrics, player form, and Head-to-Head.