Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction
When is Maccabi Haifa most likely to score a goal? Maccabi Haifa has scored 58.3% of the goals in the time frame of 75-90 minutes.
When is Juventus most likely to score a goal? Juventus scored 25% of the goals in the starting 15 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Maccabi Haifa? Omir Atzili has been in excellent form in the Israeli Premier League. Maccabi Haifa will hope Atzili scores in the upcoming game.
Who is most likely to score for Juventus? The combination of Dusan Vlahovic and Adrien Rabiot can prove to be dangerous for Maccabi Haifa once again.
Who is likely to win the match? Maccabi Haifa 1 Juventus 2
Maccabi Haifa needs to be prepared for another mighty challenge from Juventus in the upcoming UEFA Champions League fixture on Tuesday, 11 October. It will be the second time within a week both these teams will lock horns. The upcoming match will be played at the Sammy Ofer Stadium, the home of the Israeli club.
Juventus will aim to repeat the same performance as the last game when they gave a 3-1 defeat to Maccabi Haifa. It was the first win of Allegri’s side in the European Cup. They will be keen to secure 3 more points against the same opposition in the next clash.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Stats: Goals Scored and Conceded
- In their last 5 matches, Maccabi Haifa has scored 7 goals.
- Maccabi Haifa scored 5 of the 7 goals in the last 5 matches in the second half.
- Maccabi’s defence has struggled in the recent games as they conceded 10 goals in the last 5 matches, 5 each in the first half and the second half.
- In this season’s Champions League, Haifa has conceded 8 goals and have been able to score only twice.
- Juventus has struggled with their form. In their last 5 matches, Juventus scored 9 goals.
- Juventus has also scored maximum goals in the second half of the recent matches. 6 of the 9 goals in the last 5 matches came in the last 45 minutes.
- In terms of goals conceded, they have conceded 6 goals in the last 5 fixtures with 5 goals coming in the second half of the match.
- In the 3 matches of this season’s Champions League, they have conceded 5 and scored 5 goals.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Last 6 Matches)
- In the last 6 matches at home, Maccabi Haifa won 5 and lost 1.
- They scored at an average of 2.83 goals per match.
- They have 2/6 clean sheets in home matches.
- Juventus is yet to win an away game lately. In their last six away matches, they have lost 3 and drawn on three occasions.
- They have scored less than a goal per match in their last 6 outings away from home.
- Their clean sheet has only 1/6 in their last 6 matches.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Present Form Analysis (Champions League)
- Won 33% of the matches in the UEFA Champions League 2022-23
- 22% Clean Sheets
- 52% Ball Possession
- 11% Shots Conversion Rate
- 13.11 Fouls Committed Per Match
- Won 33% of the matches in the UEFA Champions League 2022-23.
- 0% Clean Sheets
- 46% Ball Possession
- 11% Shots Conversion Rate
- 11 Fouls Committed Per Match
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Forwards Statistics
In the forward department, Maccabi Haifa relies on Omir Atzili, Dean David, and Tjaronn Chery.
- Omir Atzili is yet to score in the European Cup. He has maintained his dribbling success at 67%. Atzili has looked in top form in the Israeli Premier League and he has added 6 goals to his name till now.
- Dean David has scored 2 goals so far in the Israeli Premier League. David scored the only goal from Maccabi Haifa in the 74th minute in the last meeting with Juventus.
- Tjaronn Chery has played well too as he has scored 1 goal so far along with 1 assist and 2 big chances created.
Juventus has some of the star players in the forward attack such as Dusan Vlahovic, Adrien Rabiot, and Angel Di Maria.
- Dusan Vlahovic is having an impressive Serie A campaign as he has already scored 5 goals, playing at an average of 3.4 shots per game.
- Adrien Rabiot scored 2 goals in the Champions League against Maccabi Haifa in the last match. His passing accuracy stands at 90%.
- Angel Di Maria has played with an average of 3.5 key passes per game in the UCL. He also assisted in 3 goals and created 4 big chances for his team.
Top Scorers of Maccabi Haifa in the Israeli Premier League 2022-23
- Omer Atzili (6 goals)
- Dean David (2 goals)
- Tjaronn Chery (2 goals)
Top Scorers of Juventus in the Serie A 2022-23
- Dusan Vlahovic (5 goals)
- Arkadiusz Milik (3 goals)
- Angel Di Maria (1 goal)
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Yellow Cards (Champions League)
- Omer Atzili (1 Yellow Card)
- Dolev Hazizia (1 Yellow Card)
- Neta Lavi (1 Yellow Card)
- Danilo (2 Yellow Cards)
- Fabio Miretti (1 Yellow Card)
- Gleison Bremer (1 Yellow Card)
- Maccabi Haifa has won 71% of the home matches this season in all competitions.
- With a ball possession of 49% and a pass accuracy of 84%, the Israeli club gave a spirited fight to Juventus in the last game but couldn’t avoid a loss.
- Juventus is yet to win an away match this season.
- Juventus had 7 shots on target in the last game against Maccabi Haifa, 3 resulting in goals. The Italian club played with a ball possession of 51%.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Defence Statistics
Some of the leading defenders of Maccabi Haifa include Abdoulaye Seck, Sean Goldberg, and Pierre Cornud.
- Abdoulaye Soucek has played the current UCL season at an average of 3.3 clearances per game with 71% success in the total duels.
- Sean Goldberg maintained an average of 3 clearances per match. He won 71% of the aerial duels.
Juventus’ defence comprises players like Danilo, Juan Cuadrado, and Bremer.
- Danilo has played the European Cup at an average of 2 clearances per game so far. He got a success rate of 67% in the ground duels.
- Cuadrado’s tackling average stands at 1.7 per match. He won 63% of the ground duels.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
Josh Cohen (Maccabi Haifa): Saves Per Game: 3.3 (56%) | Clean Sheets: 0
Wojciech Szczesny (Juventus): Saves Per Game: 3.0 (75%) | Clean Sheets: 0
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
- Overall Matches: 17
- Scored 1.40 goals per match
- Conceded 1.20 goals per match
- Clean Sheet in 5 matches.
- Overall Matches: 15
- Score 1 goal per match.
- Conceded 1.5 goals per match
- Clean sheets in 2 matches.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Football Head to Head Statistics
Before the current UEFA Champions League, both these teams locked horns twice in the European Cup 2009-20. Juventus gave a 1-0 defeat to Maccabi Haifa in both fixtures. The previous meeting took place last Tuesday. Juventus won that match by a scoreline of 3-1.
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Football Prediction: Injuries
- Mahmoud Jaber (Defensive Midfield): Femoral Fracture
- Suf Podgoreanu (Right Winger): Achilles Tendon Problems
- Federico Chiesa (Right Winger): Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Kaio George (Center-Forward): Patella Rupture
- Paul Pogba (Central Midfield): Knee Surgery
- Mattea De Sciglio (Left-Back): Hamstring Injury
Maccabi Haifa (5-3-2): Cohen; Cornud, Goldberg, Batubinsika, Seck, Sundgren; Abu Fani, Chery, Mohamed; Tchibota, Atzili
Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bremer, Danilo, Sandro; McKennie, Paredes, Rabiot; Di Maria, Vlahovic, Kostic
Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Football Prediction: Final Analysis
Maccabi Haifa managed to compete well in the last game. However, it wasn’t enough to avoid defeat. The Israeli club will expect a better performance from players in their home stadium on Tuesday. Juventus, on the other hand, would like to dominate Maccabi Haifa again in the upcoming match.
They will surely aim to get a lead of at least 2 goals by halftime to put the hosts on the back foot. According to the predictions and betting platforms, Juventus is expected to win this match.