Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction|
When is Copenhagen most likely to score a goal? Copenhagen has been better at goal-scoring in the second half of the Danish Superliga fixtures. They scored 27.8% of the goals in the time frame of 45-60 minutes.
When is Man City most likely to score a goal? Man City is expected to dominate Copenhagen from the start of the game by taking a good lead. In the current season of the EPL, the Citizens scored 31% of the goals in the time frame of 60-75 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Copenhagen? It is quite unlikely that Copenhagen will be able to score in the next game against City. However, Pep Biel has the highest probability to score among all players.
Who is most likely to score for Man City? Erling Haaland has continued his ruthless form in the Champions League too. He is likely to score for Man City in the upcoming match as well.
Who is likely to win the match? Copenhagen 0 Man City 4
Copenhagen will aim for improved performance when they host Man City in the upcoming UEFA Champions League fixture on Tuesday, 11 October. It was an embarrassing 0-5 loss for the Danish football club in the last match against the Citizens less than a week ago. The upcoming match will be played at the Parken Stadium in Denmark.
Man City will look to continue their dominance in the European Cup with another win against Copenhagen in the next away fixture. Guardiola’s men are ruling Group G with 3 out of 3 wins. Man City is expected to continue the same momentum against Copenhagen on Tuesday.
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
Copenhagen managed to score just 3 goals in the last 5 matches. 2 of them came in the first half.
Copenhagen conceded 9 goals in the last 5 fixtures. They conceded 6 of them in the first 45 minutes.
Man City scored as many as 20 goals in the last 5 matches, 10 each in the first half, and the second half.
Man City conceded 4 goals in the last 5 games and all of them were conceded in the second half.
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Last 6 Matches)
Goals Per Game: 1.50
Clean Sheets: 3/6
Man City (Away)
Goals Per Game: 2.67
Clean Sheets: 3/6
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Present Form Analysis (All Competitions)
- 4.14 Goals Per Game
- 1.00 Goals Lost Per Game
- 43% Clean Sheets
- 10 Corners Per Game
- 92.00% Completed Passes
- 1.62 Goals Per Game
- 1.00 Goals Lost Per Game
- 31% Clean Sheets
- 9.29 Corners Per Game
- 85.90% Completed Passes
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Copenhagen’s forward department consists of players like Pep Biel, Viktor Claesson, and Zeca.
- Pep Biel has been very good in the Superliga as he has scored 6 goals so far, playing at an average of 4.3 shots per game. He also maintained an average of 2.6 key passes per match.
- Viktor Claesson also added 6 goals to his name. He created 3 big chances for his side, playing with a passing accuracy of 86%.
- Zeca has played at an average of 1.2 interceptions per game till now, along with 62% success in the ground duels.
Man City has a lethal forward attack full of highly skilled strikers. Some of them are Erling Haaland, Riyad Mahrez, and Jack Grealish.
- Erling Haaland is in excellent touch in the Champions League. He has already scored 5 goals, playing at an average of 4.7 shots per game. Haaland got a dribbling success of 67% as well.
- Riyad Mahrez has added 1 goal and 1 assist to his name so far. He played with an average of 2.3 key passes per match.
- Jack Grealish has played the current European Cup at an average of 2.7 key passes per match. His passing accuracy stands at 85% in the opposition’s half.
Top Scorers of Copenhagen in the Danish Superliga 2022-23
- Pep Biel (6 goals)
- Viktor Claesson (6 goals)
- Christian Sorensen (2 goals)
Top Scorers of Man City in the EPL 2022-23
- Erling Haaland (14 goals)
- Phil Foden (5 goals)
- Bernardo Silva (2 goals)
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Yellow Cards (Champions League)
- Phil Foden (1 Yellow Card)
- Rodri (1 Yellow Card)
- Marko Stamenic (2 Yellow Cards)
- Davit Khocholava (1 Yellow Card)
- Lukas Lerager (1 Yellow Card)
- The last time Copenhagen hosted Man City was in UEFA Cup 2008-09. The match ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Copenhagen has faced just 1 defeat in their 13 home matches in the group stage of the Champions League (W6 D6).
- Man City has a chance of surpassing their best record against an opponent in a single UCL season. The current record is a 9-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk on aggregate in 2018-19. The Citizens have already won the first game by 5-0.
- The English clubs couldn’t win the match in the last two visits to Denmark, with Liverpool drawing 1-1 with Midtjylland in December 2022 and Leicester City playing a 0-0 draw with Copenhagen in November 2016.
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Defence Statistics
Some of the leading defenders of Copenhagen include Christian Sorensen, Denis Vavro, and Valdemar Lund Jensen.
- Christian Sorensen has played the current Superliga season at an average of 2.5 clearances per game, along with 73% dribbling success.
- Dennis Vavro has maintained an average of 3.5 clearances per match. He won 72% of the ground duels
Man City has a formidable panel of defenders. The players who performed well in the Champions League are Ruben Dias, Sergio Gomez, and Joao Cancelo.
- Ruben Dias has looked good in the European Cup till now as he has played with an average of 2.5 clearances per game with 80% success in the total duels.
- Sergio Gomez’s tackling average stands at 1.5 per match. He got a success rate of 71% in the aerial duels.
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
Kamil Grabara (Copenhagen): Saves Per Game: 12.0 (71%) | Clean Sheets: 0
Ederson (Man City): Saves Per Game: 1.0 (75%) | Clean Sheets: 2
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Last 5 Results
L W L D L
W W W W W
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 3 | Copenhagen: 0 | Draw: 1 | Man City: 2
Last Meeting: Man City crushed Copenhagen with a score of 5-0 last Thursday in the current UEFA Champions League 2022-23.
Copenhagen vs Man City Prediction: Injuries
- Akinkunmi Amoo (Right Winger): Ruptured Knee Ligament
- Zeca (Central Midfield): Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Aymeric Laporte (Center-Back): Knee Surgery
- Kalvin Phillips (Defensive Midfield): Shoulder Injury
- Kyle Walker (Right-Back): Groin Injury
Copenhagen (4-3-3): Grabara; Kristiansen, Khocholava, Vavro, Diks; Claesson, Lerager, Stamenic; Daramy, Karamoko, Johannesson
Man City (4-4-2): Ederson; Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Gomez; Mahrez, Gundogan, Silva, Grealish; Haaland, Alvarez
Final Analysis and Prediction
Man City will surely look to repeat the result of the last meeting between these two sides. Copenhagen seemed to have no answers for the Citizens’ deadly forward attack in the previous match. On the other hand, Copenhagen needs to bring out a miraculous effort from all players if they want to avoid their third defeat in the Champions League. As per the predictions and betting platforms, Man City has a very high chance of winning this fixture by a big margin.