Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis, Betting Tips
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction.
When is Wolves most likely to score a goal? Wolves have not scored many goals this season and the goals scored by them have most came in the second half. probability of them scoring in the second half rises by 5%
When is Leicester most likely to score a goal? Leicester City has scored second in most of its away games and the goal has come in the second half
Who is most likely to score for Wolves? Ruben Neves advantage of being Penalty taker makes him likely to score for the Wolves.
Who is most likely to score for Leicester City? Vardy in the absence of Maddison is likely to score for the Foxes.
Who is likely to win the match? Wolves :1 Leicester: 1 or can play it through: Under 3.5 goals to be scored in the match.
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 13, the Wolves will host at Leicester City at Molineux Stadium. At the moment, Wolves are 18th on the table just above Leicester City are 19th.
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Wolves has scored just one goal in the last four matches, their last goal came against struggling Southampton. However, Wolves overall form improves at Molineux Stadium and have scored more than 70% goals at Home.
- Wolves have only one clean sheet in their last Five games, conceding eight goals. With the exception of West Ham, all of those games were played against teams from the Top 5. Incredibly, Wolves have conceded only four goals at Molineux Stadium this season, three of which came against Manchester City.
- Leicester has been outstanding offensively, scoring exactly 1.75 goals per game both at home and away, with one goal per game coming in the opening period.
- Leicester has given up 4.25 goals in away games and struggles to stop goals in the second half, giving up 2.75 goals there.
- In its last five games, Leicester City has scored three times with two goals.
Wolves vs Leicester City Picks
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Wolves has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Lost one match
- Failed to score twice
- A shot Conversion rate of 4%
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Leicester City has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 4.8 goals per match.
- lost all matches.
- Scored in each game.
- A shot conversion rate of 19%
- This season, Wolves’ forward has had trouble scoring goals. All of the Wolves’ goals have been scored by different players, with the exception of Daniel Podence, who has scored twice.
- Except for Maddison, none of Leicester City’s forwards have been consistent. Patson Daka has scored 1 goal so far, playing at an average of 1.2 shots per game. He also assisted in a goal and created 2 big chances for his team. Kelechi Iheanacho has also added 1 goal to his name this season, playing at an average of 1.2 shots per match. He maintained an average of 1 key pass per game.
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Wolves defensively has been very good and have conceded 1.18 goals which is nearly 0.5 goals lower than the Premier league average this season. Wolves concedes more than 13 shots which is on a higher side. However, their save rate in the Penalty area is highest among all teams.
- Leicester has been below par in terms of Save % this season, they are Struggling in Goalkeeping this season.
Some Important Defensive Players for Both Teams
- Max Kilman and Nathan Collins play defense for the Wolves. With 76% success rate in aerial duels, Kilman has averaged 5.3 clearances per game. As of now, Collins is averaging three clearances per match. Passing accuracy looks good at 90% as well.
- Leicester City’s crucial defenders include James Justin and Timothy Castagne. He has averaged 1.5 tackles per game with 82% passing accuracy. Castagne seems out of touch so far. At the moment, he is clearing the ball once per match on average during the current season.
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- With a save percentage of 68.4, Jose Sa has been fantastic for the Wolves this season.
- With only 46.1% saves this season, Danny Ward has only saved 23 out of 45 shots.
Wolves vs Leicester City Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 119 | Wolves: 40| Draw: 35 | Leicester City: 44
Recent 5 Meetings: Wolves: 1 | Draw: 2 | Leicester City: 2
Last Meeting: Wolves defeated Leicester 2-1 in a Premier league game
In the last Home matches against Leicester City, Wolves has:
- Won three matches.
- Never Lost a game.
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
In the last five away matches against Wolves, Leicester City has:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match.
- No Clean sheet.
- Not lost a game.
Wolves vs Leicester City Odds
Wolves vs Leicester City Betting Tips
- Under 3.5 goals: Yes
- Both teams to score: Yes
- Leicester to score in the second half: Yes
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Team News
Nathan Collins has served his three-game ban and will be ready to form a partnership with Max Kilman at the back, as Toti Gomes’ run in the team ends.
With their knee injuries, Chiquinho and Sasa Kalajdzic will be out for the long term, as well as Raul Jimenez (groin), and Pedro Neto will miss the World Cup period as well.
Rayan Ait-Nouri, who had license to bomb forward against Forest, has likely earned his place in the XI – but Goncalo Guedes could replace Daniel Podence after recovering from illness.
Wilfred Ndidi (thigh), Ricardo Pereira (Achilles), Ryan Bertrand, Caglar Soyuncu (both knees) and Jonny Evans (calf) are also injured, with the latter having an outside chance of playing against wolves.
In the absence of Maddison, either Marc Albrighton or Ayoze Perez could be given a start, while Harvey Barnes will be expected to provide a greater goal threat on the left flank; the Englishman has scored five times against Leeds in his last five appearances.
Wolves vs Leicester City Predicted Line ups
Wolves: (4-2-3-1): Sa, Semedo, Collins, Bueno, Kilman; Traore, Neves; Adama, Nunes, Podence; Costa
Leicester City: (4-1-4-1): Ward, Castagne, Amartey, Faes, Justin; Soumare; Praet, Tielemans, Dewsbury Hall, Barnes; Vardy
Wolves vs Leicester City Final Analysis
- Wolves have been hot and cold in their attack in the last few matches. Inspite of Reinforcements they are lacking finishing touch in the goal scoring. On the other side, Foxes must be Relieved after beating Leeds 2-0.
- Coming to our prediction: We say 1:1. Both teams are battling with some major issues. Inspite of Attacking Vulnerablities, Wolves can Manage a goal or two against Leicester Fragile defence. Leicester too will be confident of scoring against Wolves Inspite of Formers defensive Capacities.