West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Statistical Analysis
When is West Ham Likely to score a goal? West Ham has scored most of its Home goals in between 40-45 Minutes and are likely to score in the first half.
When is Crystal Palace most Likely to Score a goal? Palace like West Ham has scored most of its goals in the first half.
Who is most likely to score a goal for West Ham? Scamacca is the most likely to score for the West Ham
Who is most likely to score a goal for Crystal Palace? Zaha is the most likely to score for the Crystal Palace.
Who is likely to win the Match? West Ham: 1 Crystal Palace: 0
On Sunday, November 6, West Ham and Crystal Palace will square off in a Premier League match. Both teams have had a different kind of season and Struggling on away Form.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- West Ham’s Home Form has been pretty good with three Victories in the last five matches and has able to Hold Spurs to 1-1 draw. The Overall Home aggregate for West Ham is 8-4 in the last five matches. Quite Contrasting in their last five away games, West Ham has only managed one victory, which came against a lackluster Aston Villa team. Their overall away goal total is 2-6.
- West Ham Slightly scores early in Home matches when compared to away games with its average coming in between 40-45 minutes. In road games, West Ham plays defensively. Naturally, their games have featured fewer goals.
- Crystal Palace has failed to win a single game in the last five matches with no Victory and has played three draws with two losses. The Overall away aggregate for Eagles is 3-8. all goals scored by Palace this season has come in the first half.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Scamacca, Antonio and Bowen has score 2 goals each this season.
- Gianluca Scamacca has appeared in 6 games, taken 15 shots overall with 6 of them finding the back of the net, and scored 2 goals. Gianluca Scamacca averages 11 passes a game, completes them 65% of the time.
- In his six games, Michail Antonio has taken a total of eight shots, five of which have been on goal. He has also scored two goals. Michail Antonio averages 8 passes per game, completes 57% of his passes, and contributed 1 assist.
- Jarrod Bowen has played in 12 games, taken 13 shots overall with 6 of them finding the back of the net, and scored 2 goals. Jarrod Bowen averages 21 passes per game, completing them 75% of the time.
- 11 games have been played by Wilfried Zaha. They have 19 total shots, 13 of which have been on goal, and 5 goals. Wilfried Zaha averages 26 passes per game, completes 82% of his passes, and has 1 assist.
- Odsonne Edouard has participated in 9 games, taken 11 shots overall with 8 of them finding the target, and scored 3 goals. Odsonne Edouard averages 15 passes per game, completes 78% of them, and contributed 2 assists.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Defence Analysis
- In the Premier League this season, West Ham has conceded an average of 1.13 goals per game. The Hammers have two clean sheets to their credit so far.
- Aaron Cresswell is a dependable defender for West Ham. He has averaged 2.9 clearances per game this season while winning 73% of the aerial duels. The goalie, Lukasz Fabianski, consistently achieves a success rate of 69% while making an average of two saves per game
- Crystal palace concedes more shots than the Premier League average this season with a save Percentage of above par.
- Premier League this season, Joachim Andersen has won 58 aerial duels and 27 tackles. On top of this has made a total of 5 blocks.
- Premier League this season, Nathan Clyne has won 13 aerial duels and 10 tackles. On top of this he made a total of 3 blocks.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 64 | West Ham: 25 | Draw: 23 | Crystal Palace: 16
Recent 5 Meetings: West Ham: 2 | Draw: 2 | Crystal Palace: 1
Last Meeting: Crystal Palace defeated West Ham 2-1.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
West Ham Playing against Crystal Palace has:
- Scored 2.0 goals per match in the last five games.
- Scored in each game in the last five matches.
Crystal Palace playing against West Ham has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Scored in each game in the last five match.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Odds
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Man City vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Team News
coming of summer In the middle of the week, Nayef Aguerd made his first club appearance after having ankle surgery in July. David Moyes is still concerned about “a bundle” of injuries, though.
Perhaps Lucas Paqueta will return. Craig Dawson’s status for Sunday is “very touch and go,” while Maxwel Cornet saw a setback this week in training.
While Chris Richards might be a part of his first squad since the beginning of September, Nathan Ferguson is slowly approaching his first season-opening minutes. The return of Nathaniel Clyne is planned for November, but neither Jack Butland nor James McArthur have been given a timetable due to injuries to their wrists (groin).
West Ham vs Crystal Palace Predictions: Predicted Lineup
West Ham Probable Line up: Fabianski, Cresswell, Kehrer, Zouma, Johnson; Fornals, Paqueta, Rice, Downes; Scamacca, Bowen
Crystal Palace Probable Line up:
Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Schlupp, Doucoure, Eze; Olise, Edouard, Zaha
Crystal Palace vs West Ham Prediction
West Ham will be eager to be back to winning way at London Stadium against Crystal Palace. With Paqueta coming in might bolster Hammers attack. Crystal on the other hand would be eager to end their away drought.
Coming to our Prediction, We believe Lucas Paqueta’s Presence would Solidify West Ham Chances against Crystal palace who struggle to win away games.