West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|West Ham vs Brighton Prediction.|
When is West Ham Most Likely to Score a goal? West Ham is likely to score in the first half but a strong Brighton defence could keep West Ham at zero goals again.
When is Brighton most Likely to Score a goal? Brighton is most likely to score a Goal in the second half. West Ham has been defensively much tighter in the first half.
Who is Most Likely to Score For West Ham? Jarrod Bowen is the most likely to score for West Ham.
Who is Most Likely to Score Brighton? Pascal Gross and Trossard are Most Likely to Score for Brighton. The Duo has Scored 65% of the Goals for the Seagulls this Preseason and Matchday 1.
Crowdwisdom360 Score Prediction: West Ham: 1 Brighton: 1
*All statistical analyses are based on recent performances. Player performance may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
West Ham will face Brighton at London Stadium today. West Ham is coming on the back of two defeats against Man City and Nottingham Forest. Brighton shocked Manchester United in their first game while settling for a draw against Newcastle. West Ham would prefer to exit the relegation zone today while Brighton would like to sustain their Top 10 finish in the previous edition of the Premier League.
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Goal Scored and Conceded Statistics
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||5||4|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||4|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||3|
|Total (Last 10 Games)||11||14|
|Goals scored||Goals conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||3|
|31 to 45 minutes||3||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||4||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||4||3|
|Total (Last 10 Games)||18||9|
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Attack Statistical Analysis
|Goals Per Match|
- Benrahma, Bowen, and Lanzini score 70% of the goals for West Ham. However, Lanzini can be an important player for Hammers against Brighton, The attacker’s Shooting accuracy is more than 40%
- Pascal Gross and Danny Welback remain key for Brighton. The Duo scores more than 50% of the goals for Brighton. Pascal Gross has scored 2 of the three goals scored by Brighton.
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Defence Analysis
|Clearances Per Match||Air Duel Success|
- Cresswell and Zouma are the Main Defenders of the Hammer. Their Work rate together is par with EPL. Cresswell’s Strength lies in Crossing the Well, and his air duel Success is also very Good. Zouma on the other hand is very good at Interception, where he averages more than 2.
- Veltmann and Dunk form the heart of the defense for Brighton. The Duo together makes more than seven Clearances per match, saving the probability of one goal and Likes to tackle and have a 74% Tackling Success together.
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Goalkeeper Stats (2021/2022)
|Fabianski (West Ham)||Sanchez (Brighton)|
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.47||1.16|
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Team Stats Analysis 2021/2022
West Ham and Brighton Statistical Comparison of Last Season and this Season: Key Highlights
- West Ham defensively was at Par with a typical EPL Side last season, Conceding 0.08 goals less. However, there is a transition in terms of Defending and West Ham is Conceding 0.30 goals more than the EPL average so Far.
- West Ham was superb in terms of Scoring goals Last Season, as they scored 0.26 goals more than the average of EPL. This season, West Ham has not been able to score a goal.
- Brighton Defensively was Superb last season, conceding 0.3 goals less than average of the EPL. This season also, they are conceding less than the EPL average.
- Brighton Showed Slight weakness in attack, they scored 0.25 goals less than the EPL average. This year they are also at par with EPL Average.
|Goals per game||1.58||1.11|
|Goals conceded per game||1.34||1.16|
|Clean Sheets %||21%||31%|
|Ball Possession %||47%||45%|
|Yellow Cards Avg||1.23||1.92|
|Red Cards Avg||0.07||0.05|
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Recent Form
West Ham Form Guide: L, L, D, D, L
Brighton Form Guide: D, W, W, L, W
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Odds
West Ham vs Brighton Predicted Line up
West Ham: (4-3-3): Fabianski; Coufal, Zouma, Johnson, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice, Fornals; Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma
Brighton: (3-4-2-1): Sanchez; Veltman, Dunk, Webster; March, Mac Allister, Caicedo, Trossard; Gross, Lallana; Welbeck
West Ham vs Brighton Prediction: Predicted Winner
Both sides are evenly matched and are capable of beating each other. Brighton is high on confidence after beating United 2-1 and proved their mettle defensively conceding just one goal, carrying from where they left last season.
West Ham, on the other side, has not shown glimpses of any form as they failed to win a single game in the two matches and even failed to score any Goal. But, this home game can bring a season back on track for the Hammers. Let us Look at some Factors in Prediction.
|Home Game||West Ham|
|Head -to- Head||West Ham|
|Attack (Current Season)||Brighton|
|Defence (Current Season)||Brighton|