Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction.|
When is Tottenham Most Likely to Score a goal? Spurs are likely to score in the first half as the Wolves have run a fairly tight defense unit in the last 10 matches.
When are Wolves Most Likely to Score a goal? Wolves are likely to score a Goal in the first half given recent trends and Spurs being vulnerable earlier in the game.
Who is More Likely to Score for Spurs? Harry Kane is most likely to score against the Wolves. The striker scored 0.6 goals per match against them and at an average of more than one goal per match recently.
Who is More Likely to Score for the Wolves? Hee-Chan Hwang and Daniel Podence are more likely to score for the Wolves.
Crowdwisdom360 Score Prediction: Tottenham 2 Wolves 1 or Tottenham 3 Wolves 1
All statistical analyses are based on recent performances. Player performance may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium in London will host Tottenham vs Wolves on 20th August. The Spurs are coming off a nerve-wracking draw with Chelsea, Wolves also played out a draw with Fulham.
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Goal Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||2||3|
|31 to 45 minutes|
|46 to 60 minutes||3|
|61 to 75 minutes||3||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||1||1|
|Total Goals (Last 5 Games)||9||6|
- Avg Goals Scored in the First Half: 0.4
- Avg Goals Scored in the Second Half: 1.4
- Avg Goals Conceded in the First Half: 0.8
- Avg Goals Conceded in the Second Half: 0.4
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||3||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes|
|Total Goals (Last 5 Games)||5||4|
- Avg Goals Scored in the First Half: 0.8
- Avg Goals Scored in the Second Half: 0.2
- Avg Goals Conceded in the First Half: 0.6
- Avg Goals Conceded in the Second Half: 0.2
Spurs vs Wolves Prediction: Attack Analysis
Harry Kane vs Wolves Stats: Harry Kane has scored 2 Goals in the last 5 games against the Wolves
Son vs Wolves Stats: Heung-Min Son hasn’t scored a single goal in the last 5 games against the Wolves
|Goals Per Match|
|Harry Kane (Tottenham)||0.4|
|Hee Chan Hwang||0.2|
Wolves vs Tottenham Prediction: Last Five Matches Goal Scoring Breakup For Spurs
- Harry Kane: 3
- Hojberg: 1
- Sessegnon: 1
- Dier: 1
- Kulusevski: 1
Last Five Matches Goal Scoring Breakup for Wolves
- Daniel Podence: 2
- Chan Hwang: 1
- Pedro Neto: 1
- Ruben Neves: 1
Players Scoring odds analysis: Anytime Goal scorer
- Harry Kane’s odds are Currently in Line with the Scoring Probability of the Striker in this match. Harry Kane, Scored the Most goals against the Wolves for Spurs in the Last Five Matches and their Performance against Chelsea renders the Striker more Likely to score against the Wolves.
- Daniel Podence and Kulusevski can be a High-Value bet in this tie. Both have scored at an average of 0.40 goals per Match for their teams in the Last Five Matches.
*These are just Probabilities based upon Data Crunching. A player’s Performance may not Necessarily replicate on a given day.
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Defence Analysis
|Blocks||Clearances Per Match|
- Tottenham Defence: Conte has Tactically Improved Spurs Defence for a team Which Struggled with Ball Progression and Ball Carrying Distance. There has Been Massive Improvement and was Ranked in the Top 10. However, Aerial Dominance is Evading Spurs. All three Defenders have An Average Rating of around 60%.
- Wolves Defence: Wolves defenders are Better on Aerial Supremacy but Performs Below Par on the Blocks and Tackles Success and are Slightly More Susceptible to Committing Fouls.
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Goalkeeper Stats (2021/2022)
|H Lloris (Spurs)||Jose Sa (Wolves)|
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||0.9||1.1|
For Wolves vs Tottenham Prediction with respect to the Goalkeeper, Spurs’ Lloris has an edge over the Wolves’ Jose Sa.
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Team Stats
|Goals per game||1.66||1.00|
|Goals conceded per game||1.03||1.13|
|Clean Sheets %||39%||31%|
|Ball Possession %||51%||43%|
|Yellow Cards Avg||1.76||1.55|
|Red Cards Avg||0.08||0.07|
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Recent Form
Tottenham Sits Fourth on the Table, Just behind Brentford on Goal Difference. Tottenham Displayed good Form Leading Up to the Premier League and a Strong Performance against Southampton and Chelsea. Conte’s Side Aggregates 3 Goals Per Match on Matchday 1 and Matchday 2.
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Odds
Are Tottenham’s odds Over-rated in this tie? Tottenham scored 6 goals against Wolves in the Last Five Matches and Won 3 out of the Last Five games. Tottenham has not been great against Wolves, Scoring Goals, scoring a Paltry 1.2 goals per match. Less than their EPL average, which Could signal a Close Contest.
- The Avg Goal Scored in the Match Between Tottenham and Wolves Match is 2.2.
- Harry Kane Scored 40% of the Goals for the Spurs in this tie.
- Spur’s Avg of Goals Scored is Less against Wolves than its Premier League Avg.
- Spurs aggregate 3 goals per Match this season, While Wolves Aggregates 0.5 goals on Matchday 1 and two.
|Highest Goal Scorer||Harry Kane||Hwang Chan|
Tottenham vs Wolves Prediction: Team News
Tottenham vs Wolves Predicted Lineup
Tottenham’s line-up: (3-4-2-1): Hugo Lloris, Eric Dier, Ben Davies, Cristian Romero, Emerson, Sessenagon, Betancur, Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg, Heung-min Son, Harry Kane, Kulusevski
Wolves FC line-up: (4-2-3-1): Sa; Jonny, Collins, Kilman, Ait-Nouri; Dendoncker, Neves; Podence, Gibbs-White, Neto; Hwang