Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Tottenham are set to lock horns with Liverpool in the upcoming Premier League fixture on Sunday, 6 November. It has been a Contrasting season for Both sides so Far. Tottenham inspite of few hiccups is Sitting Pretty on third with Eight wins in 13 games. Contrary to Tottenham, Reds had a disastrous campaign so far and are sitting on the 9th on the Premier League Table.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Tottenham has a decent record at home when compared to typical EPL sides with four wins and one loss. The overall home aggregate for the Spurs this season is 12-5 and has been better when compared to its overall away aggregate which is 6-8 this season.
- Tottenham started slowly in the first half, but picked up in the second half at home with its average goal coming in the second half at home, around 53 minutes. which is similar to its away form.
- Home and Away, Liverpool has managed to score goals but its away Form dips Slightly. The Overall Home aggregate for the Reds this season is 8-6. Contrary to Home Form, Reds has struggled to win games and has no Victory in the last 5 game. The Overall away aggregate for the Reds is 5-8 in away games.
- In away games, The Reds average goal in Home and away games has come in the First Half. The Reds scores its average goal in between 40-45 Minutes.
- Considering all the Data, It can be a Power-Packed game and it is quite likely for Liverpool to score the First goal.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Harry Kane has been Prolific for Tottenham this season and has been apart from Other Tottenham attacker being distant second.
- Harry Kane has played 13 games, taken 35 shots overall with 25 of them finding the target, and scored 10 goals. Harry Kane averages 23 passes per game, completes 74% of his passes, and registered 1 assist.
- Son Heung-Min has played 12 games, taken 26 total shots with 16 of them finding the target, and scored 3 goals. Son Heung-Min averages 21 passes per game, completes 81% of his passes, and registered 2 assists.
- With 12 games under his belt, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has 5 shots on goal out of a possible 12 and 3 goals. 90% of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s passes are completed, on average, in 68 attempts per game. He also assisted twice.
- Liverpool Going forward has been good with its three players scoring three or more goals this season.
- Roberto Firmino has played nine games, taken 23 shots overall with 18 of them finding the target, and scored six goals. Roberto Firmino averages 33 passes per game, completes them 78% of the time, and contributed 3 assists.
- Mohamed Salah has played 12 games, taken 34 shots overall with 15 of them finding the target, and scored 4 goals. Mohamed Salah averages 25 passes per game, completes them 78% of the time, and contributed 3 assists.
- Darwin Nunez has played three games, taken 11 total shots with 7 of them finding the target, and scored two goals. Darwin Nunez averages 13 passes per game, completing them at a rate of 72%.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Tottenham defence has been solid with its average goal conceded lesser than Premier League average by 0.26 goals. However, The shots conceded by the Spurs on target is more than the Premier League average which clearly outlines defensive weakness on metrics like Interceptions and Blocks. However, Goalkeeping has been Brilliant for the Spurs with its average Save Percentage more than the Premier league average.
- Liverpool like Tottenham concedes fewer shots than the Premier League average but has a Problem on Shots on target which like Tottenham Clearly underscores the defensive weakness on Key Metrics like Block and Interception. Allisson Form has been very good with the Key Goalkeeper averaging more than 70% on Goalkeeping.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 179 | Tottenham: 48 | Draw: 44 | Liverpool: 87
Recent 5 Meetings: Tottenham: | Draw: 2 | Liverpool: 3
Last Meeting: Both teams played a 1-1 draw in the Premier League last Season.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
Tottenham Playing against Liverpool has:
- Scored 1 goal per match.
- No Clean sheet.
- Lost 2 out of three matches at Home.
Liverpool playing against Tottenham has:
- Scored 1.8 goal per match.
- One Clean Sheet.
- Won 2 out of the last three matches.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Odds
Tottenham vs Liverpool Team News
Dejan Kulusevski, the link player for Tottenham, is going to have to endure a longer and more agonising wait after the Swede experienced a setback in his recovery from a thigh issue. Richarlison will have to wait until he recovers from the Niggle.
The Liverpool management is searching for a new club doctor since the team’s injury list is so bad. This side of the World Cup, Luis Diaz and Diogo Jota are not anticipated to return. Since his emergency loan stint, Arthur Melo has hardly made any progress and will likely spend a lot of time in the hospital for a thigh injury.
Beginning in November, Naby Keita and Joel Matip might be available, but Saturday night is expected to arrive too soon for the two.
Both Thiago Alcantara and Ibrahima Konate are healthy enough to play this weekend after missing the team’s last two games due to ear infections. Although Jurgen Klopp was optimistic that the knee collision that caused Jordan Henderson to hobble off against Ajax in midweek was Minor.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Predicted Line up
Tottenham Probable 11 (3-4-3): Lloris; Romero, Dier, Lenglet; Emerson, Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Sessegnon; Moura, Kane, Son.
Liverpool Probable 11 (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Elliott, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Nunez, Carvalho.
Final Analysis and Insights
This is a difficult match to Predict with both teams capable of beating each other but with the Better Head-to-Head and past performance of Liverpool against Tottenham makes us to believe that Reds can get the Job done against the Spurs.