Man City vs Fulham Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Man City vs Fulham Prediction.
When is Man City most likely to score a goal? Man City is highly likely to score in the first 30 minutes.
When is Fulham most likely to score a goal? Fulham is likely to score in the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Man City? Erling Haaland is expected to return to the squad after missing the last game due to injury. His dangerous striking ability is likely to produce more goals for City in the upcoming game.
Who is most likely to score for Fulham? Aleksander Mitrovic has been a class apart this season. He is expected to add another goal to his name in the net match.
Who is likely to win the match? Man City: 4, Fulham: 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Man City will aim for another solid home win when they host Fulham for the upcoming Premier League match on Saturday, 5 November. The Citizens are still 2 points behind the table-toppers, Arsenal. A win in the next game can improve their chances of closing that gap.
Fulham will have no margin of error when they meet City at the Etihad on Saturday. The Cottagers have managed to stay in the top 10 on the table. They are currently in the 7th spot with 19 points.
Man City vs Fulham Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Man City has a tremendous home record this season winning all home fixtures. In the last 5 home games, the Citizens scored 4.6 goals per game with an overall aggregate of 23-6. In away games, Man City has lost just 1 away game till now. In the last 5 matches away from home, they scored 8 goals and conceded 5.
- At home, Man City scores early with 4 out of the last 5 first goals coming before 25 minutes. The defence is extremely strong with most first goals conceded after the second half.
- Fulham has lost 4 out of the last 5 away games this season with a goal aggregate of 9-11. Only one game was lost with a goal difference of more than 1 goal. Fulham has scored in every one of the last 5 away matches. At home, Fulham has lost just 1 out of the last 5 games with a goal aggregate of 8-7
- There is no discernible pattern on when Fulham will score their first goal in a game though the period between the 30th and 60th minute has the highest concentration of first goals scored. However, the odds of conceding the first goal in the first 30 minutes are high (50% of the games)
Manchester City vs Fulham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Man City has unarguably one of the deadliest attacks among all clubs. Led by the star Norwegian striker Erling Haaland, the forward panel has other world-class players like Phil Foden and Kevin De Bruyne.
- Erling Haaland has hardly missed any opportunity to score. He scored 17 goals this season, playing at an average of 2.5 shots on target per game.
- Phil Foden is another formidable striker. He added 6 goals till now with 3 assists and 3 big chances created.
- Kevin De Bruyne is one of the best midfielders of the current generation. He scored 3 goals so far along with 9 assists and 13 big chances created. Bruyne also maintained an average of 3.3 key passes per match.
Aleksander Mitrovic leads the forward department for Fulham. The other key players include Willian and Andreas Pereira.
- Aleksander Mitrovic has looked in excellent touch in the current season. He has already scored 9 goals so far, playing at an average of 1.8 shots on target per game.
- Willian played with an average of 2.2 key passes per match and 86% passing accuracy.
- Andreas Pereira maintained an average of 2.6 key passes per match. He assisted in 4 goals too.
Man City Fulham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- The defenders of Man City allowed only 0.92 goals per game this season. The Citizens had 6 clean sheets.
- Joao Cancelo is one of the leading defenders of City. Cancelo has played the current season with an average of 2.2 tackles per game and 74% success in aerial duels. Goalkeeper Ederson has maintained an average of 1.6 saves per game at a success rate of 63%.
- Fulham has an average of 1.69 goals lost per game this season. They had only 3 clean sheets.
- In the defence department, Tim Ream has given a consistent performance for the Cottagers. Ream has played the current season with an average of 3.2 clearances per game, winning 60% of duels. Goalkeeper Bernd Leno has played with an average of 4.4 saves per match at a success rate of 71%.
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
Man City vs Fulham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 70 | Man City: 37 | Draw: 16 | Fulham: 17
Recent 5 Meetings: Man City: 5 | Draw: 0 | Fulham: 0
Last Meeting: Man City defeated Fulham with a score of 4-1 in the FA Cup on 5 February 2022.
Man City vs Fulham Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Fulham, Man City:
- Scored 3 goals per match
- Scored at least 2 goals in each match
In the last 5 away games against Man City, Fulham:
- Scored only 2 goals
- Failed to score 4 times
Manchester City vs Fulham Prediction and Betting Odds
Man City vs Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Man City to score first: Yes
- Over 3.5 goals: Yes
- Winner: Man City
Man City Fulham Prediction: Team News
- Bobby DeCordova Reid (Suspension)
- Neeskens Kebano (Injured)
- Layvin Kurzawa (Out)
- Manor Solomon (Out)
- Manuel Akanji (In Doubt)
- Kyle Walker (Out)
- Kalvin Phillips (Out)
Man City vs Fulham Predicted Line Up
Man City (4-3-3): Ederson; Stones, Akanji, Dias, Cancelo; De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo; Foden, Haaland, Grealish
Fulham (4-2-3-1): Leno; Reid, Diop, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Palhinha, Kebano, Pereira, Willian; Mitovic
City vs Fulham Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
It is expected to be a one-sided affair on Saturday. The Citizens are likely to give no chance to the Cottagers at Etihad. Fulham looked good so far on their return to the Premier League. But facing the defending champions in their own backyard is surely a big challenge for them. Their defenders will be under the pump against the formidable City strikers. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting an easy win for Man City in this fixture.
Last Week’s Forecast Summary
Total Predictions: 10
Winner Forecast Accuracy: 70%
Winner Goals Accuracy: 10%
Loser Goals Accuracy: 40%