Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Foul and Winner
|Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction|
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool has scored 61% of the Goals in the Second half. However, against Newcastle, the reds has scored 1.2 goals in the First half in the last five games.
When is Newcastle most likely to score a goal? Newcastle has scored 75% of the goals in the second half against Liverpool in the Last Five games.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Luis Diaz and Mohammad Salah are Likely to score against Newcastle.
Who is most likely to score for Newcastle? Callum Wilson and Allan Saint Maximim seems Likely to score for the Newcastle
Who is likely to win the match? Liverpool: 3 Newcastle: 1
Liverpool will lock horns with Newcastle on Matchday 5 at Anfield. Both teams are coming off a contrasting match.
Liverpool humbled Bournemouth 9-0 which saw most of the Reds’ player finding a name on the Scoresheet. Conversely, Newcastle played a 1-1 draw with Wolves. Currently, Liverpool is at 9th Place where else Newcastle is sitting two places above at 7th place.
Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Liverpool has scored 2.6 goals per match in the last five Matches.
- The Reds have Conceded 1.6 goals per Match in the Last Five Matches, with 1.2 goals in the First half.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||4||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||13||8|
- Newcastle has scored 1.6 goals per match in the last five matches, with 0.6 goals coming in 46-60 minutes
- Newcastle has Conceded 0.6 goals in the First half out of 1 goal.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||8||5|
- Luis Diaz, Firmino and Salah has scored 65% of the goals for Liverpool in the Premier League this Season.
- Firmino has 3 assists to his name and the only player in the trio has to give any assists.
- Wilson, Saint Maximim and Almiron has scored 80% of the goals for Newcastle in the Premier League this Season.
- Saint Maximim has two assists to his name in the Premier League. Only player in the Newcastle side with Two Assists
Top Scorers for Liverpool in Last Season: 2021/2022
- Mo Salah: 23
- Sadio Mané: 16
- D Silva: 15
Top Scorers for Newcastle in Last Season: 2021/2022
- Wilson: 8
- Saint Maximim: 5
- Joelinton: 4
|Average Shots per goal||Goals per Match|
Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Newcastle vs Liverpool Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Virgil Van Dijk has returned to the team and has once again been among the best center-backs in the league. The Reds now have two of the best (and most attack-minded) fullbacks in the league in Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson. Jürgen Klopp Tactics has Alexander Arnold and Robertson attacking down the line. The Trio has one of the best success % in defending set pieces in the Premier League.
- The top defenders of Newcastle United include Fabian Schar and Trippier. Schar has played with an average of 2.90 clearances per game, winning 61% of total duels. Trippier has maintained a tackling average of 0.9 till now, with 100% success in aerial duels.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.6||1|
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Team Stats (Premier League)
|Goals per game||2.6||1.6|
|Goals conceding per game||1.6||1|
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 173: Liverpool: 79 Newcastle: 50 Draw: 44
Last 5 games: Newcastle – , Liverpool – 3, Draw – 2
Recent Meeting: Newcastle faced defeat at the hands of Liverpool with a 1-0 margin in an Premier League Fixture.
Key Highlights: This Fixture
In the Last Five games between both sides, Liverpool has scored:
- 1.6 goals per match.
- 1.2 goals in the first half.
- Liverpool has scored 11 goals at 2.2 goals per match at the Anfield.
In the Last Five games between both sides, Newcastle has scored:
- 0.6 goals per match.
- 75% of the goals in the second half.
Quick Stats: this Match
- The last Five Matches between both sides has seen 2.2 goals per match.
- Liverpool has not lost any game against Newcastle in the Last five games.
- Newcastle has scored only two goals against Liverpool at Anfield in the last five matches.
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Odds
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Predicted Line up
Liverpool (4-3-3): Allison; Robertson, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; Elliott, Fabinho, Henderson; Diaz, Firmino, Salah
Newcastle (4-3-3):Pope; Burn, Batman, Schar, Trippier; Joelinton, Guimaraes, Willock; Saint-Maximin, Wilson, Almiron
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- Generally, a 4-3-3 formation is an attacking formation, but in the Liverpool FC team, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson are playing higher up the field during an attack. The reason is that they have now become inverted full-backs, which are left and right backs who play like traditional wingers.
- Trent’s role as an inverted right back helps in most attacks, since he plays closely with Mo Salah up front. Inverted full-backs move the ball into an attack in a triangular pattern with the midfielder and winger. He plays closely with Luis Diaz in the inverted left back role.
- As a result of the latest additions, Eddie Howe has settled on a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 formation. With Kieran Trippier on board, the Magpies will be able to play an attack-minded style of football, and Chris Wood gives the team a focal point up front once again with Callum Wilson also playing.
- Under Eddie Howe’s management, Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser established themselves at Bournemouth. With his target man abilities, Chris Wood will provide Newcastle with a completely different look to the team. Allan Saint-Maximin continues to be the maverick in the team and holds down the wide left position.
Liverpool vs Newcastle Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Fans can expect a riveting contest between these two teams to secure 3 points on Wednesday. Newcastle’s recent performances, have made them look like a very strong side. Eddie Howe’s men will aim to compete against Liverpool.
Liverpool on the other side is a better team on Paper and Coming off a Spectacular game where Red gave a drubbing to Bournemouth by 9-0, and it Seems Like Klopp’s side has found the lost Form, Which Signals a bad time for Opponents.
The Head to Head and Recent form signals a win for Liverpool in the Upcoming Fixture However, Newcastle have shown they cannot be underestimated, especially the players like Maximim in their ranks. But Liverpool has Enough fire Power to see them through the Newcastle Challenge without any Problem. We expect Liverpool to beat Newcastle with 3-1.