Liverpool vs Derby Prediction: Statistical Analysis
When is Liverpool most Likely to score a goal? Liverpool are likely to score in the first half in the upcoming fixture.
When is Derby likely to score a goal? Derby will find hard to score in this match but their best opportunity can come in the second half.
Who is likely to score a goal for the Liverpool? Mohammad Salah is likely to score for the Reds in the upcoming match.
Who is Likely to score a goal for the Derby? James Collins is likely to score for the Derby in this match.
Who is Likely to win the Match? Liverpool: 3 Derby: 0
EFL Cup will be back with another round of matches as Liverpool hosts Derby at Anfield Stadium. Liverpool has had a poor start to the Premier League season with Reds failing to make an Impression in the Premier League. Derby has not looked in great form as well.
Liverpool vs Derby Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
Liverpool has scored goals both at home and away, but its away performance has dipped recently. The Reds’ season-long overall home record is 8–6. Reds has failed to win games and hasn’t won in their last five games, which contrasts with their home form. The Reds have a 5-8 overall record when playing away.
Liverpool first goal at home has come about 40-45 minutes.
Derby has scored 1.2 goals per match in the last five match with Derby failing to score twice. Derby’s aggregate is 6-4 in the last five home matches and has scored two or more twice in the last five matches.
Liverpool vs Derby Prediction: Form (Last 5 Matches)
- Liverpool Going forward has been good with its three players scoring three or more goals this season.
- Roberto Firmino has played nine games, taken 23 shots overall with 18 of them finding the target, and scored six goals. Roberto Firmino averages 33 passes per game, completes them 78% of the time, and contributed 3 assists.
- Mohamed Salah has played 12 games, taken 34 shots overall with 15 of them finding the target, and scored 4 goals. Mohamed Salah averages 25 passes per game, completes them 78% of the time, and contributed 3 assists.
- Darwin Nunez has played three games, taken 11 total shots with 7 of them finding the target, and scored two goals. Darwin Nunez averages 13 passes per game, completing them at a rate of 72%.
- James Collins, David Mcgoldrick and Conor Hourihane has scored most goals for the Derby this season.
- James Collins played 13 matches and had 12 shots on target from a total of 26 shots and scored 3 goals James Collins averaged 14 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 72%, and have no assists.
- During his 15 matches, Conor Hourihane had 5 shots on target from a total of 12 shots and scored 1 goal. Hourihane averaged 29 passes per match, with an 81% pass completion rate, and contributed four assists
Liverpool vs Derby Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Liverpool like concedes fewer shots than the Premier League average but has a Problem on Shots on target which like T Clearly underscores the defensive weakness on Key Metrics like Block and Interception. Allisson Form has been very good with the Key Goalkeeper averaging more than 70% on Goalkeeping.
- Van dijk has won 66 aerial duels and 18 tackles. On top of this he made a total of 8 blocks.
- Derby has conceded 16 goals this season with its average goals conceded more than the League One average. Derby concedes more shots on target than any average League one team.
- Eiran Cashin is the most important defender for Derby with the Centre back averaging most Interception and blocks per match in this derby side.
Liverpool vs Derby Prediction Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 135 | Liverpool: 71 | Derby: 35 | Draw: 29
Recent 5 Meetings: Liverpool : 5 | Derby : 0 | Draw:
Last Meeting: The game ended in a 3-0 Victory for Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Derby Odds
Liverpool vs Derby Team News
The Liverpool management is searching for a new club doctor since the team’s injury list is so bad. This side of the World Cup, Luis Diaz and Diogo Jota are not anticipated to return. Since his emergency loan stint, Arthur Melo has hardly made any progress and will likely spend a lot of time in the hospital for a thigh injury.
Beginning in November, Naby Keita and Joel Matip might be available, but Saturday night is expected to arrive too soon for the two.
Both Thiago Alcantara and Ibrahima Konate are healthy enough to play this weekend after missing the team’s last two games due to ear infections. Although Jurgen Klopp was optimistic that the knee collision that caused Jordan Henderson to hobble off against Ajax in midweek was Minor.
Conor Hourihane, a midfielder, is replaced in the starting lineup by Louie Sibley since he is suspended after receiving his fifth caution of the year on Saturday.
David McGoldrick, the weekend’s hat-trick hero, leads the line with James Collins, while Max Bird once more dons the captain’s armband in Curtis Davies’ absence.
The Rams have only named six substitutes for this evening’s game due to the current injury and suspension crisis within the ranks.
Liverpool vs Derby Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Liverpool Probable 11 (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Elliott, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Nunez, Carvalho.
Derby Probable 11 (4-4-2): Wildsmith; Smith, Cashin, Forsyth, Roberts; Sibley, Bird, Mendez-Laing, Dobbin; McGoldrick, Collins
Final Analysis and Insights
It would be a tough task for the rams to get anything out of this match especially at Anfield where reds has been immaculate with its performance.