Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction
When is Leeds United most likely to score a goal? Leeds United has been inconsistent at goal-scoring this season. They might have a good chance to score in the initial minutes of the upcoming game.
When is Bournemouth most likely to score a goal? It will be a difficult challenge for Bournemouth to score the first goal. They scored 66.67% of the goals in the second half of the away games.
Who is most likely to score for Leeds United? Rodrigo has been in good form this season. He is expected to score in the upcoming match as well.
Who is most likely to score for Bournemouth? Kieffer Moore and Philip Billing are some of the players who have a high chance to score for the Cherries.
Who is likely to win the match? Leeds United: 2, Bournemouth: 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Leeds United will aim for an important win when they host Bournemouth for the upcoming EPL fixture on Saturday, 5 November. The confidence of the Peacocks must be high after securing an away win against Liverpool in the last game. They need a consistent performance in the upcoming fixtures to get into the top 10 of the points table.
It will be a challenging task for Bournemouth to avoid their fourth consecutive defeat when they meet Leeds United at Elland Road Stadium on Saturday. The Cherries are coming off a 2-3 loss to Tottenham in the last match.
Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Leeds United won just 1 of the last 5 home games. They scored 1.2 goals per game, with an overall aggregate of 6-5.
- Leeds United is not having good memories in away matches this season apart from the famous win against Liverpool that came in the last match. If we talk about the last 5 away fixtures, they scored 5 goals and conceded 11.
- Bournemouth managed to win only 1 of the last 5 home games. They failed to score in 3 of those 5 games. The overall goal aggregate stood at 4-5.
- Bournemouth is yet to register a win away from home. They maintained a scoring rate of 1.2 per game in the last 5 away matches with an overall aggregate of 6-16.
- The current stats of both teams are not looking convincing. However, Leeds United has a high chance to take advantage of the winning momentum and dominate the Cherries in front of the home fans.
Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward panel of Leeds United is led by Rodrigo. The key midfielders include Jack Harrison and Brenden Aaronson.
- Rodrigo scored 6 goals in the current EPL season. He has played with an average of 3 shots per game with an 18% goal conversion rate.
- Jack Harrison assisted in 3 goals and created 5 big chances for goals. He also maintained an average of 1.9 key passes per match.
- Brenden Aaronson has an average of 2.1 key passes per game this season. He has played with a passing accuracy of 70% in the opposition half.
The forward department of Bournemouth comprises players like Kieffer Moore, Philip Billing, and Dominic Solanke.
- Kieffer Moore added 3 goals to his name so far. He won 50% of aerial duels.
- Philip Billing has also scored 3 goals this season. He got a success rate of 62% in aerial duels.
- Dominic Solanke scored twice so far. He also assisted in 3 goals and maintained his passing accuracy at 74%.
Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Leeds United conceded goals at an average of 1.58 per game this season. They had only 2 clean sheets.
- Pascal Struijk is one of the leading defenders for the Peacocks. He has played the current season at an average of 3.2 tackles per game with 56% dribbling success. Goalkeeper Illan Meslier has maintained an average of 3.3 saves per game at a success rate of 67%.
- Bournemouth has conceded 2.15 goals per match in the current Premier League. The Cherries had 3 clean sheets.
- Chris Mepham is one of the most important defenders for the Cherries. He played with an average of 6.1 clearances per game so far with 57% success in ground duels. Mark Travers is currently in charge of the goalkeeping responsibility for Bournemouth. He has played with an average of 3 saves per game in 6 matches at a success rate of 47%.
Leeds United vs Bournemouth Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 13 | Leeds United: 10 | Draw: 2 | Bournemouth: 1
Recent 5 Meetings: Leeds United: 4 | Draw: 0 | Bournemouth: 1
Last Meeting: Leeds United defeated Bournemouth with a score of 1-0 in the League Championship on 20 January 2015.
Leeds vs Bournemouth Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Bournemouth, Leeds United:
- Won all 5 matches
- Scored 2.2 goals per match
In the last 5 away games against Leeds United, Bournemouth:
- Lost all 5 matches
- Failed to score 4 times
Bournemouth vs Leeds Prediction and Odds
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Man City vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
Leeds vs Bournemouth Betting Tips
- Leeds United to score first: Yes
- Above 2.5 goals: Yes
- Rodrigo to score: Yes
Leeds United (4-2-3-1): Meslier; Struijk, Cooper, Koch, Nissen; Roca, Adams; Summerville, Aaronson, Harrison; Rodrigo
Bournemouth (3-5-1-1): Travers; Smith, Mepham, Senesi; Tavernier, Cook, Lerma, Billing, Zemura; Solanke; Moore
Bournemouth vs Leeds Prediction: Final Prediction
Bournemouth and Leeds United have struggled this season as of now. Both the teams have managed to win only 3 games each while they have lost 6 matches each as of now. As a host Leeds United will have home advantage and added to it they will be high on confidence as they are coming off a win in their last game against the mighty Liverpool.
On SaturdayLeeds United will be expected to go all guns blazing. They need to play well in the upcoming matches to improve their position on the points table. On the other hand, Bournemouth might feel they have a good attack to put pressure on the hosts. However, a comprehensive performance would be required from the defenders if they want to avoid a defeat. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a win for Leeds United in this match.
As per our assessment, we predict both teams to score in this match but Leeds United may score a goal more than Bournemouth. The final score may be 2-1 in favor of Leeds United.
Last Week’s Forecast Summary
Total Predictions: 10
Winner Forecast Accuracy: 70%
Winner Goals Accuracy: 10%
Loser Goals Accuracy: 40%