Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
|Everton vs Liverpool Prediction|
When is Everton most likely to score a goal? Everton will struggle to score in this match but if they score, it would be in the last 30 minutes of the game.
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool has scored 61% of the Goals in the Second half. However, against Newcastle, the reds has scored 1 goals in the First half in the last five games.
Who is most likely to score for Everton? Anthony Gordon and Demarai Gray is more likely to score for Leeds United.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Luis Diaz and Mohammad Salah are the most Likely to score for the Reds.
Who is likely to win the match? Everton: 0 Liverpool: 2
Everton will lock horns with Liverpool on Matchday 6 at Goodison Park. Currently, Liverpool is at the 9th place and Everton is at 18th place.
Fans can expect a Riveting Contest when the Reds face Everton on Matchday 6. Everton has been winless so far, While the Reds have Played out a two draw and have won one game.
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Everton has been completely out of touch as of now in this season. They are yet to win a match and have already lost 50% of their matches played this season.
- In their last 5 matches, Everton managed to score only 3 goals while conceding 10 goals.
- Everton has scored 2 of the 3 goals in the second half of the match while has conceded 7 of the 10 goals in the second half.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||3|
|61 to 75 minutes|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||4|
|Total (Last Five Matches)||3||10|
- Liverpool has scored 2.6 goals per match in the last five Matches.
- The Reds have Conceded 1.6 goals per Match in the Last Five Matches, with 1.2 goals in the First half.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||3||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||4||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||13||8|
|Average Shots on Target||Goals per Match|
- The forward attack of the Toffees is led by the English professional footballer, Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Calvert-Lewin had a decent last season as he scored 5 goals for his side at an average of 2.3 shots per game. The bench strength looks good in the form of Demarai Gray. Gray played well last year and scored 5 goals with 6 big chances created.
- Luis Diaz, Firmino and Salah has scored 65% of the goals for Liverpool in the Premier League this Season.
- Firmino has 3 assists to his name and the only player in the trio has to give any assists
Top Scorers for Everton in Last Season: 2021/2022
- Richarlison: 10
- Calvert Lewin: 5
- Demarai Gray: 5
Top Scorers for Liverpool in Last Season: 2021/2022
- Mo Salah: 23
- Sadio Mané: 16
- D Silva: 15
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Card per match|
|Yellow cards per match|
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Defence Statistics
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1||1.6|
Here is a link of all other Matches on Matchday 6:
- Man United vs Arsenal Prediction
- Aston Villa vs Man City prediction
- Chelsea vs West Ham prediction
- Tottenham vs Fulham prediction
- Brentford vs Leeds prediction
- Brighton vs Leicester Prediction
- Newcastle vs Crystal Palace prediction
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Team Stats (2021/2022)
|Goals per game||1.11||2.47|
|Goals conceding per game||1.61||0.66|
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 291: Liverpool: 123 Everton: 83 Draw: 85
Last 5 games: Liverpool: 2 Everton: 1 Draw: 2
Recent Meeting: Liverpool defeated Everton 2-0 in the Last Match which was played between both sides.
Key Highlights: This Fixture
In the Last Five games between both sides, Liverpool has scored:
- 1.8 goals per match.
- Scored 1 goal per match in the first half.
- Scored 1.2 goals per match in the goodison park.
In the Last Five games between both sides, Everton has scored:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match.
- Scored 0.6 goals in the second half
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Strengths and Weakness
- Through balls
- Creating Chances
- Interception and Stealing the ball
- Weak at Possession
- Finishing Scoring Chances
- Aerial duels
- Attacking Set Pieces
- Attack from the Wingers
- Finishing scoring chances
- Defending through balls
- Aerial duels
- Defending against good Dribblers
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Odds
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- With Lampard’s arrival, predicting the team’s formation has almost become a game among fans. The former Chelsea head coach is unsure of his best starting XI or formation.
- Under Lampard, Everton’s pressing is lacklustre for a reason. To employ a successful high block, players must work together to cut off passing lanes, apply angled pressure, man-mark options near the ball, and finally ensure that the lines are compact.
- Generally, a 4-3-3 formation is an attacking formation, but in the Liverpool FC team, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson are playing higher up the field during an attack. The reason is that they have now become inverted full-backs, which are left and right backs who play like traditional wingers.
- Trent’s role as an inverted right back helps in most attacks, since he plays closely with Mo Salah up front. Inverted full-backs move the ball into an attack in a triangular pattern with the midfielder and winger. He plays closely with Luis Diaz in the inverted left back role.
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Everton: (4-3-3): Pickford; Keane, Coady, Tarkowski; Patterson, Davies, Iwobi, Mykolenko; Gordon, Maupay, Gray
Liverpool (4-3-3): Allison; Robertson, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; Elliott, Fabinho, Henderson; Diaz, Firmino, Salah
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Liverpool are the Favourites going into this match. The Reds have the Upper hand over the Toffees going into this game. The reds have won 2 games and the two games have ended up in a draw. Liverpool has scored 1.8 goals per match in the Fixture. Liverpool are recent from a win over Bournemouth. Red defeated Bournemouth 9-0.
Everton has not able to win a single game in the Premier League this season. With The toffees Attack Failing to impress in the last five games.
Liverpool’s attack hold them in a Strong Place, and they are Likely to take down the toffees. We are going for Liverpool win, with Everton Failing to score against the reds.