Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction and Stats
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction
Crystal Palace & Fulham Prediction [Goals]
- Crystal Palace is likely to take an early lead in the first half.
- Fulham can probably score in the initial minutes of the second half.
Crystal Palace & Fulham Prediction [Goal-Scorers]
- Wilfried Zaha is likely to score for Crystal Palace in the upcoming game.
- Aleksander Mitrovic is expected to add another goal to his name for Fulham in the next match.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Predicted Score: Crystal Palace: 2; Fulham: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances.
Crystal Palace is set to take on Fulham at the Selhurst Park Stadium on Monday, 26 December. Crystal Palace is currently in the 11th position on the points table with 19 points from 14 games. The Eagles’ last EPL fixture ended with a 0-1 defeat to Nottingham Forest. Fulham has managed to stay in the top 10 of the table till now. They are currently placed in the 9th spot with 19 points from 15 matches. Silva’s men lost 1-2 to Man Utd in the last match.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Crystal Palace won 3 of the last 5 home games in the Premier League. The overall goal aggregate stands at 7-5. Crystal Palace lost 1 and 1 match ended in a draw.
- The average first goal was scored in the 35th minute while the average first goal was conceded in the 42nd minute.
- Fulham won 2 and lost 3 of the last 5 away fixtures. The goal-scoring average stood at 1.8 per game. They conceded 2.2 goals per match in those 5 matches.
- The Cottagers scored 67% of the goals in the last 5 away matches in the second half. More than 50% of the goals conceded were scored in the second half. 3 of them were scored in the stoppage time.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction: Forward Statistics
Wilfried Zaha spearheads the forward attack for Crystal Palace. The other key members include Eberechi Eze and Jordan Ayew.
- Wilfried Zaha has scored 6 goals in the Premier League 2022-23 with an average of 1.2 shots on target per game. He also assisted in 2 goals and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Eberechi Eze scored twice so far. He assisted in 3 goals and created 5 big chances. Eze also maintained an average of 1.7 key passes per match.
- Jordan Ayew played with a passing accuracy of 83% in the current season. He won 2.2 tackles per match.
The top players in the forward department of Fulham include Aleksander Mitrovic, Willian, and Joao Palhinha.
- Aleksander Mitrovic has added 9 goals to his name till now, playing with an average of 1.8 shots on target per game. He got a dribbling success of 54%.
- Willian has 1 goal and 1 assist so far along with an average of 2.0 key passes per game. He won 63% of the ground duels.
- Joao Palhinha scored twice and played with a passing accuracy of 83% this season. He got a success rate of 67% in the aerial duels.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Prediction: Defense Statistics
- Crystal Palace conceded 1.29 goals per game in the current season of the Premier League. They had a total of 3 clean sheets.
- Joachim Anderson has been good in the defense for Palace. Anderson has played the current season with an average of 1.2 tackles per match with 63% success in the total duels. Goalkeeper Vicente Guaita has maintained an average of 2.7 saves per match with a success rate of 68%.
- Fulham conceded 1.73 goals per game this season. They also ended 3 matches on clean sheets.
- Tim Ream is one of the most important defenders of the Cottagers. Ream’s clearance average stands at 3.2 per match. He won 61% of the ground duels. Goalkeeper Bernd Leno is playing with an average of 4.5 saves per game at a success rate of 71%.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 47 | Crystal Palace: 14 | Draw: 16 | Fulham: 17
Recent 5 Meetings: Crystal Palace: 3 | Draw: 2 | Fulham: 0
Last Meeting: The match ended in a goalless draw in a Premier League fixture on 28 February 2021.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Fulham, Crystal Palace:
- Won 2 matches
- Scored 1 goal per match
- Failed to score twice
In the last 5 away games against Crystal Palace, Fulham:
- Won 2 matches
- Scored 1.2 goals per match
- Failed to score thrice
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Odds
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Betting Tips
- Crystal Palace to score first: Yes
- Above 2.5 Goals: Yes
- Winner: Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Predicted Lineup
Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Guaita; Mitchell, Guehi, Anderson, Clyne; Schlupp, Doucoure, Olise; Eze, Zaha, Ayew
Fulham (4-2-3-1): Leno; Reid, Diop, Ream, Robinson; Palhinha, Cairney; Wilson, Pereira, Willian; Mitrovic
Crystal Palace vs Fulham Score Prediction
It will be quite challenging for teams to pick up the rhythm after a long international gap. Crystal Palace will look to start with a home win. Eyes will be on Jordan Ayew who looked good in the three World Cup matches for Ghana. On the other hand, Fulham will have no margin of error to avoid their third consecutive defeat in the EPL. Aleksander Mitrovic is expected to continue his lethal form. He scored 2 goals for Serbia at FIFA 2022 as well. As per the predictions and betting platforms, Crystal Palace is expected to win this contest 2-1